Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-04-2017, 10:58 AM

Default AC meat cooler

I know this has been discussed on a forum here but I can't find it when I search? Obviously I'm not entering the right word into the search engine.
I want to build a walkin cooler and would like to talk to the Alberta guy who has developed an air conditioner cooler.

Thanks

td
Old 11-04-2017, 11:14 AM

Maybe this thread?

Unfortunately the pics are being held for ransom by photobucket

ARG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjemac View Post
It has been scientifically proven that a 308 round will not leave your property -- they essentially fall dead at the fence line. But a 38 round, when fired from a handgun, will of its own accord leave your property and destroy any small schools nearby.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:57 PM

PM sent.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:50 PM

Http://www.mgfa.ca
thats the guy from Alberta who sell those modules, they work well..
Old 11-12-2017, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGFA View Post
Hi TD

Hows it going .

sent you a Personal message.

Tony
Due for a bump eh?
I honestly don't know how you haven't been suspended yet, let alone banned.
Having multiple accounts is against forum rules. As is advertising without being a sponsor.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:40 AM

Default The Small Busines

I know this is not an A/C related comment and This is not a BUMP...its just where I see where we can be Canadian and support Alberta and we did'nt, we dropped the ball, and the Small guys have to pay like always.

I'm into supporting the Small businesses here in Alberta, we all know we are taking a kicking one way or another here in Alberta and it seems we are alone in trying to make it all work from our troubled oil patch to the hard times in all other sections like farming.

Its probably not my place to say but what I have read on posts from the MGFA guy, he's just a small guy trying like all of us to make ends meet, and keep Alberta going,

I am not a political guy, but the government is already hard on small businesses for what I can see, and you think if you could help the small guy you would. there's lots of Big Business out there that can pay for major advertising and there's large Businesses that fall on hard times like Wholesale Sports and Sears, We are CANADIAN and we should be Canadian.

There's A LOT of SHOUT OUTS for all kinds of business on here. and i'm all for it, Not sure the price it costs to put adds on here. I'm sure it costs a lot to keep a site going like this, and thats why I use sites like this Alberta sites like this, If I could help my Alberta Neighbor I would.

Lets be Canadian and support Canadians, and Make Alberta Strong Again.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:18 PM

See you back here in a week...
(That won't be a bump either of coarse..)
Old 12-19-2017, 12:06 PM

Default Bump For the Small guy, ALBERTA STRONG!!!

This Bump goes to CB and all the Liberals/NDP voters out there, who want to destroy small businesses. they don't want to give an inch to help the little guy.

lets make Alberta Great again, help our Neighbors and all the small businesses out there keep it Local.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:56 PM

I built mine with a used refridge system but I also added a vent with a fan built into it, so that if it's cool outside I just turn that fan on instead of running the big system. The one I bought also has a cap to close off the outside air.
Old 12-19-2017, 08:37 PM

I built mine and used a Coolbot control. Works awesome. Have had 2 elk in it at the same time and 2 antelope another time when the temps were running close to 30 degrees outside. I’d do it the same way when I build another.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killroy the hunter View Post
This Bump goes to CB and all the Liberals/NDP voters out there, who want to destroy small businesses. they don't want to give an inch to help the little guy.

lets make Alberta Great again, help our Neighbors and all the small businesses out there keep it Local.
You're calling me out Mr. Killroy/ Red^line/MGFA/MGFA.ca?? Seriously?
I own a small business you troll. And I pay my dues without breaking rules, unlike yourself.
If you had something viable I'd be one of your biggest supporters. Instead, I've given you tons of technical information as to why your "module" won't work anywhere near as well as an actual Coolbot and all you can say is that I should buy one because you say they're great, and that I'm against small business. Good grief. I'm done with you.
Good luck with your multiple accounts, and your "module". I promise I won't disturb your free advertising anymore. The last thing I want is to get banned instead of you.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:41 AM

Default Hey.. all I did was buy from the guy.

I’m not saying what he did wasn’t wrong.I don’t know what I did to you CBinthenorth to be called a troll. Im just in here trying to make friends and learn a few things, find deals and hang out.

I would sooner support a canadian guy and keep the little guy going. I do like saving money. And its nice to find deals.

I bought two of the iChills. one small more basic lite, and the one larger one with more functions. The more advanced ichill works as discribed the i got my temp down to where the room was down to 2 degees C. It did freeze up.

I don’t personally know the guy from MGFA besides buying from him. Since he is band for advertising and can’t post so I call or email him. I have nothing bad to say, his stuff works and does what I want it to do, I have no complaints.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:29 AM

I will be building one this year at my cabin all I'm going to use is a portable air conditioner have a vent cut out in the back then the rest of the year I can use it to park my quads

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by 35 whelen; 12-20-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:32 AM

Default Correction

I wanted to edit my post and correct it,that it did get down to 2 degrees C and did NOT freeze up and maintained that for a week with out problems.

Last edited by Red^line; 12-20-2017 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Wording