Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Great Pacific Salmon Lodge

Old 06-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Banned

Default Group trip? HOT HOT DATES with GPSL

I managed to put together a last minute VIP trip with 3 guys from here in Calgary. I am going to fly out with them in the Morning and be fishing with them by noon!!

Great bunch of guys and it gets me back out to the Lodge for a week.

We still have room for smaller groups in June (Select days) and the most popular 7 days of the year are still wide open. (End of June beginning of July)

Being serious the fact these dates are open is a mystery to me, I would encourage you to get in touch ASAP if you have any interest in chasing 30#+ Salmon, 15#+Coho and 50#+Halis in a area where they tried to rent my skiff last year. There is a reason this time frame is so popular in the Rupert area. In fact this was the first week to go for 2012 and was booked last August. (Original group backed out)

This is a amazing opportunity and is doubtful to be repeated in the coming years.
We can take up to 9 clients on a 3 day trip followed by 9 More for a 4 day trip. If you need to bring 12, I believe we can do that as well, but I would need to confirm. ANyone who takes these dates will automatically be given first right of refusal for the following year. These dates are so popular that some groups in the area have been fishing them for a solid 10+ years. Though I am getting daily requests for the use of my boats (Day trips) during this time frame, I am holding out looking for a couple of groups that will appreciate them.

Get in touch with me soon for all the pricing details. Due to the last minute nature of these trips, Full Lodge booking (9 clients +) will see the cost at $2,500/person and the organizer can come for free! Or divide up the savings to a low cost of only $2,200/person.

Good Luck and look for pictures as I get the chance to post them.

Jamie Hunt

www.greatpacificsalmonlodge.com

403-813-2704
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P7250140.jpg (30.6 KB, 22 views)
Old 06-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Banned

Ok, lets slash this one more time...
3 Days $1,999/ Person based on a minimum of 3 per boat. Bring a 4th guy and I will throw in the 4th day for FREE!!!

Please mention this add when you call.

Jamie
Old 06-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
3 Days $1,999/ Person based on a minimum of 3 per boat. Bring a 4th guy and I will throw in the 4th day for FREE!!!

Jamie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

Jamie
For those asking and those looking, here are the exact dates available for the end of June beginning of July trip.

Arrival of June 28
Fish June 29,30,(July)1
This trip will allow you to take advantage of the Long weekend and book less time off of work.

Arrival of July 1
Fish 2,3 and 4th
Once again, you can use the Holiday instead of booking time off work.

Haven't you always wanted to fish under the mountains of Alaska? This is your time. Book today.

Great Pacific Salmon Lodge can hold 9 people comfortably, so bring your friends.

Customized trips are available as well.

Thanks
Jamie
Old 06-19-2012, 11:42 PM
Banned

Darren, yes these can be made into a 4 day trip.
I look forward to your call in the AM.

Jamie
Old 06-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Banned

We just sold one of the July 3 and 4 spots. One boat still available for those dates and 2 boats available for the end of June dates.

Thanks
Jamie