Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 01-13-2011, 06:35 PM

I just returned mine last 2 days. bought old shanty
Old 01-13-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
I never did hear back from them, I just wont deal with that company again, much better products out there. I used my 4 man Subzero last Saturday in the crazy wind, had a heck of a time setting it up by myself but I managed, glad I had the drill to predrill the anchor holes. Love the metal strap buckles, very easy to tighten them with one hand while holding on to the tent for dear life with the other.
Thank god for the costco warranty. I returned mine this weekend. All but one of my windows broke and the zipper was failing. My eskimo 3 man is still in perfect shape from last year even with 3-4 times the use.

I think ill pick up a 6 man eskimo
Old 02-06-2011, 01:36 PM

Took my 6 man Fish Inn back today. Besides the windows, had a zipper and 3 of the 6 anchor straps break yesterday. I can deal with the windows, they are replaceable. But having to repair anchor straps and zippers after a couple months is not good.

Picked up an Eskimo 6 man from TFH. Heard nothing but good things so hopefully it will last a little longer!
Old 01-04-2019, 07:55 PM

I found this Old thread ....I know the thread is old but my tent isn't that Old. Maybe 4-5 yrs old.
The issue with mine is the pulls on the side are tearing through...Now its the poles are breaking at the centre swivel point that holds 4 rods.
I don't know whether theres parts for these or toss it out..To bad because the material is still good and so are the zippers and windows.