Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
Jesus boot... The kids aren't the ones catching the fish, so it is illegal. Stop trying to argue the damn facts.
Uh, thanks for coming out.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot View Post
I never said I knew what was going on there. I never said that poaching wasn't happening. But when someone comes onto this forum and screams "those Filipinos keep everything they catch", I'm more inclined to believe the idiot has no clue what's going on. He might even have angler envy, because he's not catching anything... who knows... but his credibility is worthless.

You chose to continue the thread and add your own opinions. Indirectly or not, you added your own belief about someone else's intentions without knowing anything about them. You keep arguing with me about poaching and for me to come take a look, but it's irrelevant to me. If they're poaching, call it in and let F&W deal with the situation. I'm less concerned about a couple of sterile 8 inch fish in a put and take pond than I am with some of the attitudes on this board.
Mental note to self....boot is challenged in reading comprehension and confuses what I have stated as fact as an opinion and confuses what others have posted as my comments.... he also likes to put words in peoples mouths and cook up scenarios involving sad children...do not engage in friendly debate with boot.....as he will not see fact for fact.

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 06-28-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
I never said I knew what was going on there. I never said that poaching wasn't happening. But when someone comes onto this forum and screams "those Filipinos keep everything they catch", I'm more inclined to believe the idiot has no clue what's going on. He might even have angler envy, because he's not catching anything... who knows... but his credibility is worthless.

You chose to continue the thread and add your own opinions. Indirectly or not, you added your own belief about someone else's intentions without knowing anything about them. You keep arguing with me about poaching and for me to come take a look, but it's irrelevant to me. If they're poaching, call it in and let F&W deal with the situation. I'm less concerned about a couple of sterile 8 inch fish in a put and take pond than I am with some of the attitudes on this board.
if you dont like it then shut up or leave. you dont have the courtesy or respect to take into account other peoples points and opinions. I have said this before. you are only here so you can find was to give yourself credit for being right. thats the only reason. you do not care nor have the respect to actually listen to the people here. here is a website that might keep you more occupied. maybe you can find your soul mate

http://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?f=105
Old 06-28-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitfisher83 View Post
Don't mind him, he trolls every poaching thread looking for Racist comments to start arguments over....
Yep. It's better for me to stay quiet... afterall, it's clearly not a problem.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braun View Post
if you dont like it then shut up or leave. you dont have the courtesy or respect to take into account other peoples points and opinions. I have said this before. you are only here so you can find was to give yourself credit for being right. thats the only reason. you do not care nor have the respect to actually listen to the people here. here is a website that might keep you more occupied. maybe you can find your soul mate

http://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?f=105
Are you still angry over the last conversation? It's funny how you go on and on about personal attacks and yet you have no problems slinging your own. I'm glad you can read my mind and know exactly why I'm here. I'm glad that racist remarks don't offend you enough to stand up to them. I thought you were done talking to me? We still on for coffee?
Old 06-28-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Yep. It's better for me to stay quiet... afterall, it's clearly not a problem.
Yeah because whining about it every time someone mentions an asian decent is really going to change it......put the cape away already...
Old 06-28-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Yeah because whining about it every time someone mentions an asian decent is really going to change it......put the cape away already...
Change starts with small steps. Believe it or not, less than a hundred years ago, you didn't have the right to vote... personally, I'm glad someone said something on your behalf.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Change starts with small steps. Believe it or not, less than a hundred years ago, you didn't have the right to vote... personally, I'm glad someone said something on your behalf.
lol don't bother arguing a politics point with me.....I could care less....but surfing every poaching thread and starting a whine fest over people using asian decent as a description won't change the fact that they're always being caught poaching.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:02 PM

mental notes to oneself usually do not get posted on forums and unfortunatelly boot proved himself right because you came back again to continue the arguement. i did not read all the posts too carefully but i think boot is auditioning to be a defence lawyer .now i am picturing matlock saying everything boot posted. i do think that posting a description of only one group of people that were doing wrong is not right.what did the people with four rods look like or the guy with barbed hooks ? when i take my half fillipino nephew out fishing this summer is someone here going to call rap on us before we get our lines wet? please for the sake of humanity lock this thread.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
lol don't bother arguing a politics point with me.....I could care less....but surfing every poaching thread and starting a whine fest over people using asian decent as a description won't change the fact that they're always being caught poaching.
Well, I'm glad they're caught poaching. I wish all poachers would get caught. And ok, no more history or politics. :P

But I'm still going to continue to whine...
Old 06-28-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Well, I'm glad they're caught poaching. I wish all poachers would get caught. And ok, no more history or politics. :P

But I'm still going to continue to whine...
Take that second rod out of the water while you're doing it would ya...
Old 06-28-2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Take that second rod out of the water while you're doing it would ya...
Haha, it's my kid's rod. I only bring him out so I can take home an extra 5 fish.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Haha, it's my kid's rod. I only bring him out so I can take home an extra 5 fish.
Only eggs should be poached.....cheater.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:

so you must be AZN? lol sorry I had to do it
Old 06-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Are you still angry over the last conversation? It's funny how you go on and on about personal attacks and yet you have no problems slinging your own. I'm glad you can read my mind and know exactly why I'm here. I'm glad that racist remarks don't offend you enough to stand up to them. I thought you were done talking to me? We still on for coffee?
lol

1. by your logic: "you personally attacked me first"
2. you dont know what a personal attack is. my arguments and "attacks" against you are actually directed at the way you comment to other people. they are actual legitimate reasoning behind them. and i always offer support. your version of a personal attack is name calling and reaching for things to throw at a person like for example my girlfriend.
3. I dont read your mind but i know what kind of person you are. either that our you should be given some sort of acting award.
4. absolutely coffee is still on. tell me when your in town. lefty, you want to join the party?
5. Racist marks do upset me enough to get me to stand up to them. BUT I DONT START DRAMA AND CAUSING **** WHEN THERE IS NO RACIST MARK TO STAND UP AND FIGHT AGAINST.
6. the forum has a little yellow triangle at the top of every post. it is to be used when an individual finds a particular post offensive. Instead of creating a big scene on this "racist threads" and only drawing more attention to racism. why not just click that button. because i would bet $100 that any genuine racial comment only occurs after the fact that someone like you pulls the "freedom fighter" routine out of their ass.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Only eggs should be poached.....cheater.
Aw, you wound me. I'm no cheater.. despite what my nice tan and beige mini-van would suggest!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Aw, you wound me. I'm no cheater.. despite what my nice tan and beige mini-van would suggest!
Asians tan??<hides>
Old 06-28-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Asians tan??<hides>
Huh? I think that one went over my head.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Things tend to do that....
Old 06-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
trust me that isnt the only thing that has gone over your head this past 6 hours
Old 06-28-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
so you must be AZN? lol sorry I had to do it
Sometimes it's hard to tell. We normally travel in huge groups breaking every infraction possible... Lucky for me, if I wear a hat and sunglasses and put my head down a bit, I can blend in nicely.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak1138 View Post
mental notes to oneself usually do not get posted on forums and unfortunatelly boot proved himself right because you came back again to continue the arguement. i did not read all the posts too carefully but i think boot is auditioning to be a defence lawyer .now i am picturing matlock saying everything boot posted. i do think that posting a description of only one group of people that were doing wrong is not right.what did the people with four rods look like or the guy with barbed hooks ? when i take my half fillipino nephew out fishing this summer is someone here going to call rap on us before we get our lines wet? please for the sake of humanity lock this thread.
if you want it locked report it. you would be doing everyone involved in this god forsake thread a favour. If I report it i would kind of be a hippocrate. instead of engaging boots posts i think i will just report them before the escalade
Old 06-28-2011, 03:18 PM

Dak1138.....thanks for chiming in and contributing...explain to me what Boot proved himself right about exactly?? I can't think out loud to myself now? are you descriminating against me cause I am free thinking and wanted to share my thoughts? I am offering a "cliffs notes" rebuttal....maybe you should read back on all the posts before commenting....most of what boot is complaining about wasn't even posted by me but he seems to somehow think it was....

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 06-28-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
trust me that isnt the only thing that has gone over your head this past 6 hours
Let me guess, you're going to enlighten me again? That or stomp your feet and swear never to talk to me again? I prefer the feet stomping... then again you'll probably do the opposite just to spite me.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
lol

4. absolutely coffee is still on. tell me when your in town. lefty, you want to join the party?
For sure I will bring the fishing rods! We can have a coffee and a chat by the lake.

LC
Old 06-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
For sure I will bring the fishing rods! We can have a coffee and a chat by the lake.

LC
Wait! how many rods you planing on bringing is your intention to fish with all of them or just one at a time.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Wait! how many rods you planing on bringing
4 Each...can't let those fingerlings get away now ya know...
Old 06-28-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Wait! how many rods you planing on bringing is your intention to fish with all of them or just one at a time.
Please make sure one of the rods you bring me is a halibut rod. I'm very proficient with it.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
4 Each...can't let those fingerlings get away now ya know...
you mean like this guy

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=96723
Old 06-28-2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Hmm anyone seen him on PCR lately????lol