Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-07-2011, 10:56 AM

Default E-Cigarettes in Calgary . . . @ Shefield and Sons!

Been "Googling" like crazy, and all I've learned is that there was a kiosk in Sunridge Mall that used to sell E-Cigs two years ago.

Does anyone have current info as to where I can purchase E-cigs in Calgary?

Can't wait for mail order. Have the urge to do this right now (the e-cigs along with nicotine patches might be the ticket this time), and don't want to miss my window of opportunity.

I need the e-cigs by the end of day tomorrow . . . that's when I'll be done this pack of smokes.

God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round . . . and laughed.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Gone Hunting

HMMMM Not man enough to quit?

I'm kidding of course. Good on ya for making the try. It isn't easy and whatever helps is a good idea. I can't help with the E cigarettes but I'm in your corner supporting your quitting.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 07-07-2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
HMMMM Not man enough to quit?
My pink seat covers castrated my truck.

God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round . . . and laughed.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Gone Hunting

I retract my earlier statement. I don't have big enough testicles to put pink seat covers on my truck.

You go girl!!!!

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 07-07-2011, 11:30 AM

Thanks to a PM I've been able to track them down.

Shefield & Sons sells the starter kits at a number of locations: including Chinook and Deerfoot Malls.

Old 07-07-2011, 12:38 PM

Default Cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAisling View Post
Thanks to a PM I've been able to track them down.

Shefield & Sons sells the starter kits at a number of locations: including Chinook and Deerfoot Malls.
Excellent on trying to quit..I have only been successful once for a couple of months..Do you know how much the Kit costs? Also, I had a friend that quit and said that he kept a pack of smokes handy so he was comforted by knowing they were there..He quit cold turkey and never touched them..(Had the Pack with him for a few months though) Good Luck!
Old 07-07-2011, 12:40 PM

Beware of the e-cigs found in most outlets like head shops! most of them are older models that dont function well and can be very hard and expensive to buy new parts for. In lethbridge one of the pipe stores sells a particularly crappy model for $250. Online it can be had for $25 from the manufacturer. Play it smart and do your research on the ECF forum find out what model will work for you and order from a decent retailer that carries quality parts such as canvape, vaporking, healthcabin.net
I've been vaping now for over a year and have tried many models so dont hesitate to PM me
Old 07-19-2012, 06:53 PM

Default E cigarettes in Calgary

Quote:
Been "Googling" like crazy, and all I've learned is that there was a kiosk in Sunridge Mall that used to sell E-Cigs two years ago.

Can't wait for mail order. Have the urge to do this right now (the e-cigs along with nicotine patches might be the ticket this time), and don't want to miss my window of opportunity.

I need the e-cigs by the end of day tomorrow . . . that's when I'll be done this pack of smokes.
VaporStorm has a booth at the crossroads farmers market, Fri, Sat and Sun 9-5, and a new store open mon to thurs 4pm-9pm at 2050-10th ave sw
Old 01-11-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:

i also believe the fact with you. because it is fairly wonderful instead of actual cigeratee. so i made the decision to getting this from now.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Banned

Don't think smoke NV has any nicotine, they are sold at the local 7-11's and from what I understand aren't very good.

Ejuice typically comes in 6, 12 and 18 mg of nicotine - I smoked a pack a day and the 18 was too much. Be careful using stuff like patches with the e-cig if you're getting nicotine juice.

Good luck!
Old 01-26-2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAisling

Can't wait for mail order. Have the urge to do this right now (the
e-cigs along with nicotine patches might be the ticket this time), and don't want to miss my window of opportunity.

I also believe the fact with you. because it is fairly wonderful instead of actual cigeratee. so i made the decision to getting this from now.