Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@RN@GE View Post
While maybe try exploring some lakes yourselves and stop relying on other people to hand you the info.
I thought that's what this forum was for to give help, information and tips.
to fellow outdoorsmen, and maybe in return learn something yourself or about yourself
Old 12-07-2010, 06:06 AM

If you all know who they are, just dont reply to any of there posts and ignor them. By posting about them with this thread for example you are just feeding them, thats what they want. I just wont give them the satisfaction.
I have a cottage at hastings for over 45 years and yes there was once some very good perching there. But dont waiste your time going there now, you wont catch nothing. Im sure there are a few left in there as have seen lots of feeder minnows but very very few perch if any. The lake level is lower than we have ever seen it since the late sixties, we have over two hundred feet of new beach front, I can walk to islands now with out even getting my feet dirty or wet. Have not even put the boat in the water for 3 years now cause we could'nt. If there were any perch left they probly summer killed and if not will winter kill for sure. I would guess that it is mabe 10 ft deep now at the deepest. It would need about 10 FEET of rain to bring it back up to close to normal.
DONT GO TO HASTINGS. All you will get is COLD and a dull auger as you will proby drill into mud. And don't feed those idiots that we all know who they are.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeMan View Post
I think all we are trying to say here is that if you believe in what the "Legend" says or posts then I have some prime swampland land in Florida to sell cheap. If you reread the thread carefully then can you figure out who the "Legend" is and the many aliases he goes by. You kind of had to be be in the loop on this board and the history on the other board to understand it all.
It seems a bit confusing because some are posting on here that do not realize the history behind this guy.
Now the facts and history are finally being told. The truth.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitfisher83 View Post
I think quite a few people here have taken a hundred or so perch home at a time.....
I hate people like that.... and it's not about law or ethics or the environment... it's pure ENVY on my part LOL
Old 12-07-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
I thought that's what this forum was for to give help, information and tips.
to fellow outdoorsmen, and maybe in return learn something yourself or about yourself
It was, but even that is getting to be in few and far between posts.
Turns out if you ask for help here you get more crap than anything

I still lose bait that way.

UPS will fondle your animals!!
Old 12-07-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts1 View Post
I would be carefull with the KINGFISHER thing. There may have been another member on here witht hat name. BUT the Kingfisher on this forum that I and a lot of other members know is a stand up top shelf guy. You want to see a forum go nuts and start bashing You should see what happens when I post my map on a Saskatchewan forum..
Thanks Jeff. Where the heck did my name come into this? Geezus I'd like to kick someone in the teeth. I see this guy is on the other forum. Sort of pi-sses a guy off though. I hate to see people acting like idiots.

Rob the original AO Kingfisher. Not anything to do with these other goofs in Saskabush.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:13 PM

Mods can you please lock this so that we can stop feeding the trolls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LinkedLocks.jpg (42.7 KB, 75 views)
Old 12-07-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
While maybe try exploring some lakes yourselves and stop relying on other people to hand you the info.
Dude, like horse trader said, the whole point of this forum is to ask questions and give answers, sure its great to explore and find gems yourself. But this is a valuable resource that everyone can benefit from as long as its not abused. I frequently ask questions and get great answers, and I try to answer the questions I can answer. What goes around, comes around.
Peace
Old 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertafisher View Post
Dude, like horse trader said, the whole point of this forum is to ask questions and give answers, sure its great to explore and find gems yourself. But this is a valuable resource that everyone can benefit from as long as its not abused. I frequently ask questions and get great answers, and I try to answer the questions I can answer. What goes around, comes around.
Peace
People who join to share info and help new/old members are what make this board great. The ones that join just to complain and act all high and mighty can take a hike.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertafisher View Post
Peace
X2 on that
Old 12-07-2010, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Haha good one , perhaps you haven't noticed what all my posts have been about.....thats right helping out others and info sharing the purpose of this forum. Looking back over your posts you have done nothing but criticize people. Perhaps next time you try and beak someone you should find out the truth first.

And P.S. it wasnt me who went to that lake, i live in Lethbridge for god sake why would i go up there, plus i never believe a word those guys said from the beginning.

Ill forgive your ignorance this time
Old 12-07-2010, 09:59 PM

Default This thread is still open?

Old 12-07-2010, 10:12 PM

Damnit Anvil now I want popcorn...lol
Old 12-07-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitfisher83 View Post
People who join to share info and help new/old members are what make this board great. The ones that join just to complain and act all high and mighty can take a hike.
Amen...

Those who have nothing to add or nothing nice to say (Especially) in this fishing section had better stop posting or they wont be members of this forum for long...

People should be able to ask questions and make threads about their fishing adventures without be degraded,ridiculed or accused of poaching..

Thread Closed
Closed Thread