Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-26-2019, 02:08 AM

Default Attempted Trident Scam

I am one of the unfortunate people around the Ft.Assiniboine are that has the misfortune of having one of Tridents wells on my property.

At the beginning of May I received a " Notice of a Builders Lien" against my entire property by a lowlife company called "WSK Well Servicing Inc." who had worked for Trident.

I contacted my lawyer and it was found that this lein against my property was improperly filed with the courts and appeared to be nothing but some kind of a amateurish attempt to somehow recoup their losses to Trident from the landowners in the area.

My title has now been cleared and the only part of my land that could have such a lein against it is the actual lease that the well is on.

Unless any landowners that have received this same document has their lawyer contact them and force them to change it they have stated they are not going to drop the leins in an attempt to continue scamming area landowners.

I hope this company goes completely belly up over this and I am going to let as many people know about this as possible including contacting the media.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:22 AM

Trying to kick the guys who are already down?

I do a lot of abandonments for OWA. Lots of the land owners I talk to are years behind on getting paid.
I feel bad for them because because they are losing out on promised revenue as well as not able to farm that land.

I’ll be letting lots of land owners know, thanks for the heads up.