Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKILR View Post
You don’t boot all of them. I know some poachers on that site that are members.
oh we all know the poachers on that site
Old 01-23-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKILR View Post
You don’t boot all of them. I know some poachers on that site that are members.

Well have they been actually charged with crap? If not than likely that why I haven’t booted them, just cuz a person thinks someone poaches doesn’t mean they should be booted. As I said if their names are real on fb to what F&W post then we can find them easily. And fb uses real names, so who's to say those same guys Aren’t here??? Under a screen name, maybe I am phil? Lol 🤷🏽*♂️

Or why don’t you PM me these names and I’ll search them and boot them if their is actual charges.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_e_o View Post
oh we all know the poachers on that site

U as well can Pm me these names.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perchie15 View Post
Well have they been actually charged with crap? If not than likely that why I haven’t booted them, just cuz a person thinks someone poaches doesn’t mean they should be booted. As I said if their names are real on fb to what F&W post then we can find them easily. And fb uses real names, so who's to say those same guys Aren’t here??? Under a screen name, maybe I am phil? Lol 🤷🏽*♂️

Or why don’t you PM me these names and I’ll search them and boot them if their is actual charges.
We did have one former AO member and current AHA member post about shooting an antlered deer, and using a tag that wasn't valid for antlered deer to tag it. Of course he justified doing so, apparently he didn't see the antler, because it was hidden by an ear, so no harm done.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
We did have one former AO member and current AHA member post about shooting an antlered deer, and using a tag that wasn't valid for antlered deer to tag it. Of course he justified doing so, apparently he didn't see the antler, because it was hidden by an ear, so no harm done.

Did you report him?
Old 01-23-2019, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
U as well can Pm me these names.
it rhymes with joey wolf-fan

he once told me in detail what he does to animals

Old 01-23-2019, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_e_o View Post
it rhymes with joey wolf-fan

he once told me in detail what he does to animals

Again, if it was illegal, did you report it?
Old 01-23-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryh View Post
Again, if it was illegal, did you report it?
it was a joke... the person who rhymes with joey wolf-fan, whoever he is, is not a poacher...

come on guys...
Old 01-23-2019, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Did you report him?
What do you think F&W would say if you filed a report with no location, no date, no names of the people involved. just a post saying that a person using a made up username , posted about using the wrong tag on a deer? And shortly after he was called out for what he did, the post disappeared entirely. When it was mentioned after, the poster denied ever posting it.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
What do you think F&W would say if you filed a report with no location, no date, no names of the people involved. just a post saying that a person using a made up username , posted about using the wrong tag on a deer? And shortly after he was called out for what he did, the post disappeared entirely. When it was mentioned after, the poster denied ever posting it.
i think so
Old 01-23-2019, 04:02 PM

Quote:

So, you got nothing, and yet you state that aha is basically harboring poachers. Is this your normal modus operandi? Make unsubstantiated accusations and see if something sticks?
Old 01-23-2019, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
So, you got nothing, and yet you state that aha is basically harboring poachers. Is this your normal modus operandi? Make unsubstantiated accusations and see if something sticks?
right because elkhunter11 is now the 5-0 and he needs to catch criminals.

good thing you picked up that mask and go go gadget device elky! you can use my underground lair until yours is finished being built
Old 01-23-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Read my previous post, I related what a former AO member posted, before be was banned, nothing more. He didn't post any details, other than he used the wrong tag on a deer, and that he felt justified in doing so, because he didn't see the antler over 4". If it makes you feel better, he was an AO member when he posted this, not an AHA member.
Old 01-23-2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:

There’s a lot of fake names on Facebook
Old 01-23-2019, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatlandliver View Post
Wow
Social media snobbery amongst hunters
Good job fellas
Yup, who would have thought?
Old 01-23-2019, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeslayer22 View Post
There’s a lot of fake names on Facebook
Yes there is that to! Just trying to state a fact how we try for most part, phil probably has a few fakes. Hell black dually guy has maybe 3 ha!! But no we don’t accept any new profiles. Or sketchy ones

There’s few of us admins we can’t catch every comment, if someone aDmits they poach then report them!! Good chance to get a cash reward in mean time..
Old 01-23-2019, 05:44 PM

I haven’t got any messages. No I guess no one will be booted!! Ha!
Old 01-23-2019, 06:56 PM

Quote:
The amount of poachers or law breakers that get busted over a social media post is astounding. You would be surprised what they can do.

I think your just mad because they are talking not so kindly about you over there.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
The amount of poachers or law breakers that get busted over a social media post is astounding. You would be surprised what they can do.

I think your just mad because they are talking not so kindly about you over there.
I am not concerned what a simpleton has to say about me on AHA. It sounds like you are more interested in what he has to say than I am.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
I am not concerned what a simpleton has to say about me on AHA. It sounds like you are more interested in what he has to say than I am.
What are they saying about the release site king?
Old 01-23-2019, 07:46 PM

Quote:
I haven’t got any messages. No I guess no one will be booted!! Ha!

You really didn't expect to, did ya?
Old 01-23-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Yes there is that to! Just trying to state a fact how we try for most part, phil probably has a few fakes. Hell black dually guy has maybe 3 ha!! But no we don’t accept any new profiles. Or sketchy ones

There’s few of us admins we can’t catch every comment, if someone aDmits they poach then report them!! Good chance to get a cash reward in mean time..
Sounds like a vessel of rats in a sea snitches ,f---book someone.Wouldn't want to be part of a group that doesn't respect or like old farts as you guys call it.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:00 PM

Quote:
You really didn't expect to, did ya?

LOL Nope. Thought I’d make it look like I’m trying, basic keyboard warriors talking big. Well I’m signing off here for another year. Haha take care guys!!
Old 01-23-2019, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Sounds like a vessel of rats in a sea snitches ,f---book someone.Wouldn't want to be part of a group that doesn't respect or like old farts as you guys call it.
Well to be honest where theres old farts theres the old boys club which rejects 90% of new things and people so
Old 01-23-2019, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTailAB View Post
Well to be honest where theres old farts theres the old boys club which rejects 90% of new things and people so
Where did you dream this up.Yet AO allows all outdoor members to join the forum,there's rules ,but lotsa very decent young and old.If your anti hunter then you know where to go,but we respect all new things and topics.

I think AO would draw the line on the kkk or poachers,criminals etc,but all good people are welcome and chances are there's a few bad apples in every cart,long before we were all born and this forum started.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:39 PM

The two are the exact same thing. Been a member here since the early 2000’s and a member there since Joey started it. Only difference is AO is more censored and modified. Other than that. Same thing.
More pics over there though.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:43 PM

Lots of good folks over there. Lots of good people over here. Lots of good people who are members both places.

The ones over there who lead the charge in trashing AO largely have one thing in common. They were banned from AO.

You don't have to be a psychologist to connect those dots.

I wish them all the best, but I go cross-eyed trying to follow a thread with their format.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:59 PM

talking about banning poachers, has nube been banned?
Old 01-24-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
The pot calling the kettle black.
Hey, if you're mad that I banned your buddies there is always therapy. First step on the road to recovery is being surrounded by your friends. I'm guessing you can find them on AHA.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
LOL Nope. Thought I’d make it look like I’m trying, basic keyboard warriors talking big. Well I’m signing off here for another year. Haha take care guys!!
Thank goodness. A moderator from a competing site trolling for members to come his way. That's a new one.

I wonder how long until the water idiot becomes the webmaster. Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread