http://nebula.wsimg.com/268b4ca2fc00...&alloworigin=1

LC
Old 03-27-2018, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
X2

I think it is a great association with a lot of direct and indirect benefits
Old 03-27-2018, 07:03 AM

After trad hunter and president went after spears I can’t stay far enough away.
Old 03-27-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseRiverTrapper View Post
After trad hunter and president went after spears I can’t stay far enough away.
I agree as well. Any organization that wants to shut down hunters I am out!
Old 03-27-2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
I agree as well. Any organization that wants to shut down hunters I am out!
Nube: So how do you support hunters in this province other than being a consumer and purchasing hunting tags? Is there another organization you support? Not every organization is going to jive perfectly with each other. I believe that all hunters should be united, but I also believe there are effective ways to distribute the wealth for the different styles of hunting.

The reason for my inquiry is because I would like to support an organized group which fights for our rights as hunters. Bowhunting has been my style of choice thus far, which is why im inquiring about the ABA first.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z7shooter View Post
Nube: So how do you support hunters in this province other than being a consumer and purchasing hunting tags? Is there another organization you support? Not every organization is going to jive perfectly with each other. I believe that all hunters should be united, but I also believe there are effective ways to distribute the wealth for the different styles of hunting.

The reason for my inquiry is because I would like to support an organized group which fights for our rights as hunters. Bowhunting has been my style of choice thus far, which is why im inquiring about the ABA first.
Have you checked out what the Wild sheep Foundation has to offer?
Personally I have issues with all of them and you are right you never will be happy with 100 % of them. From what I have seen in Alberta none of them have made this province better to hunt in. They may have done some things but this province is so upside down it is sickening and that is because nobody has any power to really change the Gov'ts desicions in anything.
Find me an organization to get rid of the majority of the Bios in this province and I will be shelling my money out! Find me an organization that fights Native Harvests and helps set up way for predator control that is effective I will support them. Other than that it is all fluff and our animal numbers will decrease and we all will cry and whine when it takes ten years for a moose tag.. Oh wait that is already happening lol
Too many groups pulling in every direction for me to choose one to support. If they all came together to get funds to actually do something we might actually have a province worth hunting in again!
Old 03-27-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Personally I have issues with all of them and you are right you never will be happy with 100 % of them. From what I have seen in Alberta none of them have made this province better to hunt in. They may have done some things but this province is so upside down it is sickening and that is because nobody has any power to really change the Gov'ts desicions in anything.
Find me an organization to get rid of the majority of the Bios in this province and I will be shelling my money out! Find me an organization that fights Native Harvests and helps set up way for predator control that is effective I will support them. Other than that it is all fluff and our animal numbers will decrease and we all will cry and whine when it takes ten years for a moose tag.. Oh wait that is already happening lol
Too many groups pulling in every direction for me to choose one to support. If they all came together to get funds to actually do something we might actually have a province worth hunting in again!
Aren’t they just a special interest group centered around sheep?

Same argument made against the ABA but we don’t discriminate on species

LC
Old 03-27-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
I agree, it seems all groups want there own piece of the "pie" at the expense of others and personally, I find the ABA to be the worst and that is why I will never again support them.