Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseRiverTrapper View Post
Where does it say trimmed?? You keep saying trimmed.

They officially wording is mangled. What is mangled? Mangled with tools or is it a fish beat up by natural causes?
Mangled is the politically correct “we don’t want to get sued” catch all term for a walleye that had its tail fin cut by a human being. It was NOT due to natural causes.

If the account of the posters here isn’t good enough for you, call the SWT, or even better, call Cramer Event Management, the good folks that run the tournament on behalf of the SWT.

Last edited by Walleyedude; 10-02-2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walleyedude View Post
Mangled is the politically correct “we don’t want to get sued” catch all term for a walleye that had its tail fin cut by a human being. It was in NOT due to natural causes.

If the account of the posters here isn’t good enough for you, call the SWT, or even better, call Cramer Event Management, the good folks that run the tournament on behalf of the SWT.
That’s what I was wondering.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Cheating...act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or TOURNAMENT.

When someone is disqualified, they are officially stopped from taking part in a particular event, activity, or competition, usually because they have CHEATED
Fixed it for you.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:51 PM

I had a snickers and it's still a farce. Bahaha. Anytime there's money involved there are gonna be guys that try to abuse it and it reflects very badly on the whole competitive fishing scene especially in vulnerable lakes or collapsed lake where any mortality at all is not acceptable. It's against the law for me to kill a fish and eat it but it's okay to throw a bunch of hardcore wallie dudes with electronics and gear up the Ying on the same lake and inevitably kill fish and pay them to do it. How does that make sense in any way? I'm done with this topic but if yer cutting the tail off a walleye to get a little paycheck to justify all the money you have wasted to be the hero I think you missed the point somewhere along the line. Big time.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:33 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walleyedude View Post
Fixed it for you.
You used the word "usually" which leaves the door wide open for speculation in which this thread was based on from the get go....repaired it for you.

Let's see if this can make four pages....the SWT already fixed it.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 10-03-2018, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
You used the word "usually" which leaves the door wide open for speculation in which this thread was based on from the get go....repaired it for you.

Let's see if this can make four pages....the SWT already fixed it.
Actually, you used the word usually, my mistake was to use your initial wording.

It is no wonder that we're in the place we're in these days as a country and a society when you see a thread like this. It's an amazing analogy really. It sums things up perfectly, right down to the liberal speak and weasel words that allow everything to remain grey. There can't be a right and wrong, because heaven forbid someone's feelings were hurt or they had to take responsibility for their actions.

We've even got the wacky protester shouting nonsense and obscenities from the sidelines and getting arrested lol.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:54 AM
Banned

And in the end, someone killed the fish for having 1/8" of missing tailfin. A walleye that could go on to become a slab.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:34 PM

Freedom you're all over the place, and mostly bleeding heart libtard, 'its unfair to Ryan'...............no he cheated, period, nothing else matters he cheated, twice, ya maybe his partner should be implicated too, but its not unfair to Ryan, you're using the same logic as when 4 kids kill a kid at a party with golf clubs, and the medical examiner cant figure out which hit killed him so they all get off with
little more than a slap on the wrist, thus forgetting the law or rule broken, give me a f'n break,

at the end you're worried they killed a fish??? they cut the tail a bit, who says the fish is gonna die?? they care deeply about winning, oops about the fish, so i'm sure they put antibiotics on the mangled tail fin, haha

wake up bud, you're missing Trudumb's latest selfie
Old 10-03-2018, 01:13 PM
Banned

In your rush to be a big talker you missed the point, mike. You missed my humor and I missed yours. Save your diatribes for your fireside chats with friends.

Sincerely, Free
Closed Thread