Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-25-2017, 09:47 AM

Default Oh Donald.......

Well it started with dairy. Now it's moved on to lumber and will probably address oil and gas soon. Hopefully all those Canadians that support Trump enjoy the ride.........
http://business.financialpost.com/ne...y-lumber-dairy
Old 04-25-2017, 09:50 AM
Banned

Oh yeah?
Well we will have pot. Lots of it.
And unemployed people. Even more.

Its easy to blame someone else for our lack of government foresight and leadership...
Old 04-25-2017, 09:53 AM
Banned

I'm enjoying it. We reap what we sow. A lot of good would come from a recession in Canada.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:58 AM
Banned

He's looking after his countries best interests...nothing wrong with that.
If Trudeau would do the same, instead of trying to save the world we'd be better prepared for whatever happens.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:01 AM

Can't blame him for looking after his countries best interests. I guess Canada's plan is smoke weed legally and universal basic income (Ontario has a pilot project starting up)
Old 04-25-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_forget View Post
Can't blame him for looking after his countries best interests. I guess Canada's plan is smoke weed legally and universal basic income (Ontario has a pilot project starting up)
Well I guess all that weed will come in handy to help kill time if he slaps a big tariff on Canadian oil......
Old 04-25-2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Well I guess all that weed will come in handy to help kill time if he slaps a big tariff on Canadian oil......
Hope Canada has a plan B.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
If Trudeau would do the same, instead of trying to save the world we'd be better prepared for whatever happens.
Took the words right out of my mouth, or should I say finger tips.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
Took the words right out of my mouth, or should I say finger tips.
Like.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:34 PM
Banned

Just one question to all the Trump critics.
Does always being wrong bother you ?
Old 04-25-2017, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well put.

Lets worry about our own failed elected officials and their failure to look after their own voters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images-21.jpeg (13.3 KB, 145 views)
Old 04-25-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Exactly! Unfortunately having Trudeau as our leader is hurting our economy, and it's only going to get worse, unless he starts working to build our economy, rather than giving away our hard earned money to non Canadians.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
exactly! Unfortunately having trudeau as our leader is hurting our economy, and it's only going to get worse, unless he starts working to build our economy, rather than giving away our hard earned money to non canadians.
100%
Old 04-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Exactly! Unfortunately having Trudeau as our leader is hurting our economy, and it's only going to get worse, unless he starts working to build our economy, rather than giving away our hard earned money to non Canadians.
yup
Old 04-25-2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Yup building the economy is what Trump is doing for the states. Making good on a few campaign promises already. What has Trudeau done? Trump is going to take advantage of the drama teacher for the betterment of his country. Oh well..:
Old 04-25-2017, 06:45 PM
Banned

You guys make me Prime Minister. I'll fix this place, I promise. GIT her F'n DUN as prime minister.

And under my somewhat "dictarship" ruling. *****beck whould be offered an quick alternative. You leave of your own accord as you've advertised since the DeGaulle years, or your gone with a boot in your arse. Your choice, either way, you're outta here unless you can provide factual data that you can support your own in my "new Canada". You have 90 days.

Last edited by gitrdun; 04-25-2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Soooo true!
Old 04-25-2017, 05:52 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Exactly.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 04-25-2017, 06:39 PM

Quote:
I hear ya there, our government federally and provincials have been giving our goods away long before Trump and I'm sure long after he is gone.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tundraltd View Post
I hear ya there, our government federally and provincials have been giving our goods away long before Trump and I'm sure long after he is gone.
You have a good point. Time for a 25% export tax on all oil, gas, electricity going south of the border. Time to start looking after Canada first.....
Old 04-25-2017, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
You have a good point. Time for a 25% export tax on all oil, gas, electricity going south of the border. Time to start looking after Canada first.....
Great, now tell it to the idiot in charge.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Banned

I like trump. What makes him the right person for the job in my opinion is he's not afraid to call a spade, a spade even if he is wrong about some things.

I over heard some of the things he was talking about on the radio today and some of it makes some sense to me. I won't deny that quite a few Americans are smart but given the population the smart ones would fill a couple of our provinces.
It seems the further south one explores the less intelligent they is . Don't get me wrong they have some substantial technology such as NASA and space exploration and an army like no other but it is simply because they are willing to dig the debt to no end.
Anyways I think it's about time a super power rises up and sets all the things out of place in tune reguardless of who's feelers get nuked in the process. It's been stated already that ties between Russia and the yanks have never been better. Let's all hope, speaking globally it stays that way...otherwise roast all those that oppose world peace such as the chubby little chuckle head with the fire crackers for example
Old 04-25-2017, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yep. Guess having a leader that looks after his electorate is a foreign concept to many. No surprise, given the way so many of them have been selling out their own citizens lately.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Yep. Guess having a leader that looks after his electorate is a foreign concept to many. No surprise, given the way so many of them have been selling out their own citizens lately.
No doubt, people bitchin about a man looking out for the best interest of his own people and not the people of those bitchin... what a concept.... we should be so lucky.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:01 AM

Lets just open markets in Asia and let the yanks build a wall around their whole country. The POTUS cannot make laws on his own, I believe Congress has a say and besides the nukes will be flying soon if donny boy stays in power for very long and none of his loud mouth posturing will matter.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:07 AM

Every President I can remember was behind the softwood lumber Tariffs. Trump aint no different.

So do we have any flex with our main export to the U.S, our Oil that they seem to want?

Seems like those tide water pipelines are even more important now.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
Every President I can remember was behind the softwood lumber Tariffs. Trump aint no different.

So do we have any flex with our main export to the U.S, our Oil that they seem to want?

Yes!
Old 04-25-2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post

If they don't like what we do with our oil or who we sell it to0 - they'll just go ahead a do what they've done with every other weak country that challenges the US Petro Dollar and banking system.

He got elected because he coned voters into believing he was an outsider and was independent and different.

He's owned and completely controlled by the same old financial criminal military industrial neo-con bankster gangster chicken-hawk warrior elitist parasite bloodsucking vampires that owned the last guy - and everyone before him except Kennedy.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPS View Post
If they don't like what we do with our oil or who we sell it to0 - they'll just go ahead a do what they've done with every other weak country that challenges the US Petro Dollar and banking system.

He got elected because he coned voters into believing he was an outsider and was independent and different.

He's owned and completely controlled by the same old financial criminal military industrial neo-con bankster gangster chicken-hawk warrior elitist parasite bloodsucking vampires that owned the last guy - and everyone before him except Kennedy.
Ah Kennedy....

It's not like this stuff isn't transparent...

I assume that most people don't even believe what they see in the mirror anymore...

What do you know about Albert Pike?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images-71.jpeg (13.1 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpeg images-184.jpeg (16.2 KB, 93 views)
Old 04-25-2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPS View Post

You do have a way with words!