Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 04-02-2011, 11:47 AM

Default Quick! Need pontoon shell

Hey Everyone!

Tried posting on buy an sell but Im not sure how many people go to that thread unless they need too.

Anyways, I'm in need for a 8 foot Fish Cat Pontoon Shell before all the snow melts!. The bladder is fine but last summer I took it out to BC and sliced the shell on a big piece of mountain shale.

I'm wondering if anyone is sitting on a shell or extra pontoon all together to offer.

OR

Anyone know where to or how to get just a shell? Could I order from Outcast or something?

Thanks!
Old 04-02-2011, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherGrrrl View Post
Hey Everyone!

Tried posting on buy an sell but Im not sure how many people go to that thread unless they need too.

Anyways, I'm in need for a 8 foot Fish Cat Pontoon Shell before all the snow melts!. The bladder is fine but last summer I took it out to BC and sliced the shell on a big piece of mountain shale.

I'm wondering if anyone is sitting on a shell or extra pontoon all together to offer.

OR

Anyone know where to or how to get just a shell? Could I order from Outcast or something?

Thanks!
it looks like you're from edmonton, but try posting your request on the flyfishcalgary forum. you may have some luck there.

Dace
Old 04-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Banned

Go to Outdoor show at the Mayfield and talk to one of the pontoon reps that are there today and tommorow.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:30 PM

Had to replace my water skeeter poonton last year but they went out of business. after much web searching etc i talked to the fishing hole guys here in calgary and they got me an outcast one that fit my frame. i could have bought it from outcast directly but found that it would have cost me more with shipping etc. suggest you give the fishin hole in edmonton a call.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:23 PM

Okay Thanks! I'll do that