Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 02-08-2010, 04:15 PM

Default Newell this weekend

So any of you guys hitting the derby this weekend up to hanging a white shirt from the shack or what ever you are fishing out of. Just to know that you are a board member and offering a peaceful beer...
look forward to meeting some of you this weekend
Old 02-08-2010, 04:51 PM

thinking about hitting it. Tickets still availible? going to have to run it past the wife since it is valentines weekend. Its sat and sun right?
Old 02-08-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucktaker View Post
thinking about hitting it. Tickets still availible? going to have to run it past the wife since it is valentines weekend. Its sat and sun right?
Yes it is this weekend as far as passing it buy the wife get her a spa day and things will be fine. and yes both days
Old 02-08-2010, 05:01 PM

but got her that for the badger 3 day tourny
Old 02-08-2010, 09:14 PM

Gramps, I be there in Jackfish bay Sat and Sun, driving a green dodoge 3/4ton club cab will try to fly a white flag or rag from something, we will also have a 6 man frabil and 4 man icecube. Hope to see some members there.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 AM

Smile

Gramps
I will not be able to be out for the derby, but my shack will be in Redelback bay. My brother and nephew will be there though. It is the shack that has every color painted on the ouside and inside. It has a Canadian flag and a 42" set of RED moose antlers hanging above the door. There is a few of us that all have shacks close together and we are always open for visitors. So please stop in and say hello and have a soda.

Good luck at the derby
Old 02-09-2010, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icefever View Post
Gramps, I be there in Jackfish bay Sat and Sun, driving a green dodoge 3/4ton club cab will try to fly a white flag or rag from something, we will also have a 6 man frabil and 4 man icecube. Hope to see some members there.
Ice I will also be fishing in jackfish, I have a clam shack and camo Polaris Ranger. Will have a look for you
g
Old 02-09-2010, 09:26 AM

I fished Jackfish on Sunday and looks like there are lots of guys already saving their spots for the derby. I too will be there. I'll be in a Black Toyota Tundra.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:21 PM

Gramps, I'm heading down tomorrow, will check out the lake around 2-3pm when are you going down
Old 02-11-2010, 09:39 PM

I think Gramps is busy trying to figure out how to set up his new shack....dust the cobwebs off of it etc. Think he also had to finish cleaning the toilets, doing the laundry, making dinner and washing the dishes.... Just so he can join us this weekend at Newell! Good luck to everyone out there this weekend. I predict 28.4 lbs this year as the winner!