Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-30-2017, 07:15 PM
Banned

Default Things like this makes me glad I got a vasectomy.

Again,

Only in Canada.

I feel sorry for the kids that are born today,

http://globalnews.ca/news/3568563/bc...gender-marker/

What's next ?

Not being seen as a human?
Or huwoman
Or Transman
Or Transwoman
Old 06-30-2017, 07:34 PM

The mother needs some serious mental help.

Nature picks our gender, what you want to do after is up to you...but it doesn't change the biological fact of what you were born with or without.

LC
Old 06-30-2017, 08:13 PM

Google this dude and listen to his radio conversation in the link. Answers all questions. Looks like the beef is "he" was assigned a gender at birth after being "inspected" and that didn't fit, he didn't like that and he won't do that with his kid. Single dad I assume, so where's mom and what are her thoughts?

Are we all going to be labeled as unisex on our paper work one day soon to appease the minority who feel offended by gender assignments? Next we will see a kid being suspended for calling someone a "girl or "boy".

Its going to be a weird world soon with the last couple generations of kids never being told no, everyone has to win and no one can be losers and so on.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:15 PM

What's in the actual funk is going on in the world. Poor kid.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:26 PM

That didn't take long. Someone tried to convince me a couple weeks ago that bill C-16 was harmless. I'll forward them this story.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:34 PM
Gone Hunting

I'm surprised beyond belief how much smarter people are today.

It only took one trip for the PM and 300 friends to go to Paris to solve the 'burning' question of global warming. simply signing an unenforceable contract and problem solved

It only took the letter 'u' to solve all the confusion over gender ID. Thank goodness we do not have to spend millions more on this pressing global issue.

Yep smarter by the minute.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 06-30-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post

Are we all going to be labeled as unisex on our paper work one day soon to appease the minority who feel offended by gender assignments? Next we will see a kid being suspended for calling someone a "girl or "boy".

Its going to be a weird world soon with the last couple generations of kids never being told no, everyone has to win and no one can be losers and so on.
That seems to be where we are headed.... At least the conservatives in the Senate are trying to prevent our nation anthem from going "gender neutral" !

Saving one animal won't change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!

Old 06-30-2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by molly View Post
That seems to be where we are headed....

Some places already are there...

I read a travel magazine article about a man being attacked while on vacation in the philippines. The article stressed the fact that he was beaten up by "all 3 sexes".
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 06-30-2017, 09:04 PM

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
Old 06-30-2017, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
Google this dude and listen to his radio conversation in the link. Answers all questions. Looks like the beef is "he" was assigned a gender at birth after being "inspected" and that didn't fit, he didn't like that and he won't do that with his kid. Single dad I assume, so where's mom and what are her thoughts?

I am not %100 sure that "Kori" is the dad and not the mom. If you notice the first sentence in the article is says " Searyl’s parent Kori Doty"... notice it doesn't say "Searyl's dad"! Maybe Searyl's parent doesn't know itself if it's the dad or mom....

I would say its already an incredibly weird world and only getting more so every day. I just can't believe that we are changing the way people are labelled as man or woman to accommodate such a small percentage of the "confused" population.
Old 06-30-2017, 11:22 PM
Banned

What a clown... Makes me sick, actually.

And who names their kid Searyl Alti ? I'm guessing it's pronounced like "cereal" or "serial"...

I'd disown (or possibly worse) my parents, once I grew up and realized they used me as a spectacle for their own personal agendas.

But then again, I'm sure the child would be sheltered/home-schooled & brainwashed into thiking this type of mentality (ie: gender neutrality) is "good".

*Call me what you will, punish me for speaking my mind, but I'm Catholic and a "realist". This goes against everything I/we were taught as children (you're either a boy or a girl, and you DON'T get to chose). Even if you were born with both, sorry, you're stuck in Limbo. God's choice, not ours.

Last edited by J0HN_R1; 06-30-2017 at 11:40 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes_G View Post
I am not %100 sure that "Kori" is the dad and not the mom. If you notice the first sentence in the article is says " Searyl’s parent Kori Doty"... notice it doesn't say "Searyl's dad"! Maybe Searyl's parent doesn't know itself if it's the dad or mom....

I would say its already an incredibly weird world and only getting more so every day. I just can't believe that we are changing the way people are labelled as man or woman to accommodate such a small percentage of the "confused" population.

CBC article says "Kori Doty gave birth to Searyl Atli at a friend's home last November."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...cate-1.4186221
Old 07-01-2017, 07:47 AM

Sounds like a new movie for Pink Floyd the wall part 2.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Banned

Explains everything...

http://koridoty.com/?page_id=44
Old 07-01-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Explains everything...

I feel nothing but empathy for the poor kid who grows up with a parent like that.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Explains everything...

Yeah, he should be looking after a child.

Thomas Sowell
Old 07-01-2017, 02:59 PM

I've been away from AO for awhile and come back to see this crap story.

Going away to be miserable again.

Later

Either get busy living, or get busy dying!
Old 07-05-2017, 03:27 PM

I don't understand how people can do this to their children! In my little world you're either born with princess parts or a winky (rare times both) and maybe...just maybe you could do this for someone born with both parts until something is done for them to identify as either male or female but seriously WTF. What next? Someone kid thinks he/she is a vampire so we need to have that as an option as to not upset their delicate feelings? The world makes me facepalm daily :-(
Old 07-05-2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
The mother needs some serious mental help.

LC

Who knows if it is the mother or the father? Kori Doty is repeatedly referred to in the article as the "parent", not mother or father. Maybe Kori hasn't made up his/her mind as to which she/he is yet either.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
Who knows if it is the mother or the father? Kori Doty is repeatedly referred to in the article as the "parent", not mother or father. Maybe Kori hasn't made up his/her mind as to which she/he is yet either.
Exactly what I said.

The masculine spelling for the name that I normally see is Cory, but if you notice it's spelt "Kori" which would seem more feminine to me.

The article also apparently points out (but I must have missed) that Kori gave birth to the child. So if that photo is in fact Kori, now with facial hair. Me thinks Kori is a little confused itself as to wether its the mother or the father.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:53 PM

Gotta get my wife home... looks like we gotta have some more. Have to try outpopulate people like this. Good Night
Old 07-05-2017, 08:40 PM

Crawl out of bed in the morning and u have a penis your a male.
Crawl out of bed in the morning and u have a vagina your a female.

Just remember u can't switch at lunch!

Unless ur a Liberal.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
If they gave birth to the kid...at some point they were the Mother.

LC
Old 07-05-2017, 08:46 PM

And this is where our society is headed.

Sick beyond belief. Even worse that more and more people are starting to think this is normal and acceptable.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertadiver View Post
And this is where our society is headed.

Sick beyond belief. Even worse that more and more people are starting to think this is normal and acceptable.
It's one thing for a grown adult but to push it on a child?
"it" is a sicko.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETOWNCANUCK View Post
Again,

Only in Canada.

I feel sorry for the kids that are born today,

What's next ?
As the world gets bigger,
we realize that there's more types of people than we thought.

It's not clear how many or which types should be a checkbox,
so easier just to not track gender.

Not sure what everyone's getting riled about.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:55 PM

Anyone that thinks this is good for that child has something wrong in there mellon.i think she should be in that story about two went fishing and only one returned,sad story,but history does repeat it self.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Abelard View Post
As the world gets bigger,
we realize that there's more types of people than we thought.

It's not clear how many or which types should be a checkbox,
so easier just to not track gender.

Not sure what everyone's getting riled about.
Biologically there are still only two sexes. People are riled up because we are failing to teach our children the most fundamental principles of life. It doesn't get any more fundamental than: boy+girl=baby. Our children are not going to become functional and mature adults who can carry forward the torch of our civilization if they can't even figure out what their sex is.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:40 AM

If Kori has given birth, something once threw Kori the bone. Frightening that is.

Why weirdos choose to use their children as tools/soapboxes to announce their own misguided social and political views is beyond me. These people are more concerned with their political bents than they are with their child's well-being, that much is clear. I just got back from a trip where I met a woman of the extreme political left who had saddled her children with utterly absurd names. Some weirdo's love for their idiotic politics exceeds their love for their children's mental well-being and that is utterly tragic.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappy View Post
Biologically there are still only two sexes. People are riled up because we are failing to teach our children the most fundamental principles of life. It doesn't get any more fundamental than: boy+girl=baby. Our children are not going to become functional and mature adults who can carry forward the torch of our civilization if they can't even figure out what their sex is.
Omitting a checkbox on a government form is going to lead to the end of civilization?

It is uncivilized behavior that is more likely to lead to the end of civilization.