Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-21-2017, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac View Post
They were fighting a war weren't they. Perhaps they were killed??
The math isn't that hard.

130 went to join ISIS - 80 CAME BACK, as in returned to Canada. That was reported in 2014.
Now we're left with 60? Where did the other 20 go? And how many left and returned to Canada in the last 3 years?
Old 11-21-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
If I'm an investment broker I'm trying to look them up. 60 more soon-to-be millionaires with investment needs! Justin will see to that.
If the true dope makes 'em that rich, maybe I can sell some of 'em my shares in a Brazilian brass mine; or maybe my hotel on San Seriffe.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:26 PM

I don't like this...matter of fact I hate this...our government is making us the laughing stock to the rest of the world, ever since Trudeau made it through an election he never should have won..he has done way more harm the good to our country..I feel sorry for all those that have to protect us on an every day basis, they must be steaming inside and wondering what am I doing here...I know I would feel that way, this government sucks at every level..okay I'm alittle bit put off with all his wrong doings...carry on, I just jumped in to voice my opinion and if there is a band wagon...I'm on that as well.
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 11-21-2017, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
I don't like this...matter of fact I hate this...our government is making us the laughing stock to the rest of the world, ever since Trudeau made it through an election he never should have won..he has done way more harm the good to our country..I feel sorry for all those that have to protect us on an every day basis, they must be steaming inside and wondering what am I doing here...I know I would feel that way, this government sucks at every level..okay I'm alittle bit put off with all his wrong doings...carry on, I just jumped in to voice my opinion and if there is a band wagon...I'm on that as well.
Zip
And just who was prime minister in 2014 when 80 ISIS recruits returned to Canada? All governments are the same.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:37 PM

Wow, just wow... he crapped on every veteran and current military member whose served fighting terrorism.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
And just who was prime minister in 2014 when 80 ISIS recruits returned to Canada? All governments are the same.
This.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:50 PM

Quote:
“Nearly 180 Canadians are known to have travelled overseas to join extremist groups. About 60 have returned to Canada, according to government figures released in 2016.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/3871229/c...ustin-trudeau/
Old 11-21-2017, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
“Nearly 180 Canadians are known to have travelled overseas to join extremist groups. About 60 have returned to Canada, according to government figures released in 2016.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/3871229/c...ustin-trudeau/
Oh, so just on Trudeau's watch... Not Harpers eh?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/isis...arns-1.2792121
Old 11-21-2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman1978 View Post
How can Canadians put up with a government that even remotely thinks this is OK. Isn't this illegal??????

Trudeau isn't right in the head.
It is law that supporting terrorist in Canada is a crime so stop paying your taxes.your tax dollats are paying these convicted terrorist .dont pay your taxes send them a notice
Old 11-21-2017, 07:01 PM
Banned

Our government we have now will probably pay them!, seen it before, or was this in a nightmare...this country is gone!!!, the enemy probably cannot believe how stupid our system is.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
These individuals violated our laws and need to be held accountable.

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/ns-sn/act-loi.html

As such if the government knowingly allows these people to re enter Canada with no legal actions, they would be making themselves accessories after the fact.
There you go Elkhunter has it allready postedit your tax dollars are being used for this your a criminal if your paying taxes I all ready told them I will not support terrorism and have stopped paying
Old 11-21-2017, 07:07 PM
Banned

I always thought we offered refugees a safe asylum from their threat? Now we move them in next door? Worlds getting more crazy by the minute. Sometimes think Armageddon is the only way to restart and hopefully do it right!
Old 11-21-2017, 07:08 PM
Banned

What ??? You meen I don't have to pay taxes?, I wish I would have known that a long time ago!!!, wait.... I love supporting terrorists, druggies, bums, and all the rest......
Old 11-21-2017, 07:13 PM

I highly doubt integration is possible for these people. They may blend in or fade away, but the intent is always lurking. I think this will open Canada up to be the next terrorist hotbed in the west, as Britain has been for the last 10 years.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKP View Post
I highly doubt integration is possible for these people. They may blend in or fade away, but the intent is always lurking. I think this will open Canada up to be the next terrorist hotbed in the west, as Britain has been for the last 10 years.
Bingo!
Old 11-21-2017, 07:17 PM

Default which really means 60000

which really means 60,000
Old 11-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKP View Post
Not true, justin said his government ensures our safety every day..... Jk.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Okay thanks for sharing this piece of info...now I can hate Harper as well then, it makes me feel good that you think that I didn't know that, but this thread was about current events and that's what I was commenting about...or maybe I should go back a few more years just to bring up all the other governments bungellin of our society...I thought about that, but wanted to just stay on course here...your welcome!
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 11-21-2017, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Okay thanks for sharing this piece of info...now I can hate Harper as well then, it makes me feel good that you think that I didn't know that, but this thread was about current events and that's what I was commenting about...or maybe I should go back a few more years just to bring up all the other governments bungellin of our society...I thought about that, but wanted to just stay on course here...your welcome!
Zip
Lets put it this way. Something tells me we're in for a major event before the next election. Governments are all the same my friend, PC, NDP, Liberal. None of them give a crap about the populace, they can't protect the populace - and fear has become the norm.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Harper passed legislation to strip dual citizens of their Canadian citizenship if they went over to fight with ISIS.

Justin cancelled the legislation stating that, “A Canadian is a Canadian.” And welcomed their return to Canada.

How can you state that these two governments are even remotely the same?

The US got it right......Eliminate them on the battlefield and if they do happen to make it back to the US, prosecute and jail them.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:40 PM
Banned

I always thought we offered refugees a safe asylum from their threat? Now we move them in next door? Worlds getting more crazy by the minute. Sometimes think Armageddon is the only way to restart and hopefully do it right!
Old 11-21-2017, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Harper passed legislation to strip dual citizens of their Canadian citizenship if they went over to fight with ISIS.

Justin cancelled the legislation stating that, “A Canadian is a Canadian.” And welcomed their return to Canada.

How can you state that these two governments are even remotely the same?

The US got it right......Eliminate them on the battlefield and if they do happen to make it back to the US, prosecute and jail them.
So.... What happened to the ISIS fighters that returned to Canada when Harper was Prime Minister? Do you really think having dual citizenship matters?
Old 11-21-2017, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
So.... What happened to the ISIS fighters that returned to Canada when Harper was Prime Minister? Do you really think having dual citizenship matters?
I thought the whole point of having a new government was to change bad decisions that previous governments have made.., all we have done is go backwards with justin and go stupid deep in debt. Harper was miles above this clown.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Lets put it this way. Something tells me we're in for a major event before the next election. Governments are all the same my friend, PC, NDP, Liberal. None of them give a crap about the populace, they can't protect the populace - and fear has become the norm.
You very well could be right silverdoctor about that major event, and yes I will agree as well about governments are all the same, they pretend to be different until they win an election, then the stuff that hits the fan, hits the darn fan, I am not very fearful at all..never was never will be, but I just hate the fact that governments can do and will do anything they want and get away with it...and yes it's been that way since the beginning of time, maybe we need a bunch of Robin Hoods to protect us and get us our tax dollars back, I would take that job but I'm a horrible shot with a bow of any kind...and I look really funny in green tights and a bad hat..
Zip

"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 11-21-2017, 07:58 PM
Banned

ISIS, they are murdering, cowardice, POS.........so a bullet between the eyes for each of them, that is all.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalong View Post
ISIS, they are murdering, cowardice, POS.........so a bullet between the eyes for each of them, that is all.
Yes.

No free house, no free money, no free healthcare and food and blankets and clothing, 1 single .22 shell at close range and a cremation. If we had any brains we would be using the bodies of these scum to run turbines. $.25c .22 shell and get $45 worth of energy, I like it!

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-21-2017, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
Yes.

No free house, no free money, no free healthcare and food and blankets and clothing, 1 single .22 shell at close range and a cremation. If we had any brains we would be using the bodies of these scum to run turbines. $.25c .22 shell and get $45 worth of energy, I like it!
After how they treat people, club them it's free, or kill them how they kill people.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:11 PM

Few hours ago I have watched an interview with two of them. They already have lawyers and will be suing Canada for not doing enough to get them out of jails in Algiers and other country. They were tortured and suffered to long because CISA did not work fast enough.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly 12 View Post
After how they treat people, club them it's free, or kill them how they kill people.
but then you have to feed and clean the seal clubbers, the other way is much cheaper. I would gladly supply the ammo.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-21-2017, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
but then you have to feed and clean the seal clubbers, the other way is much cheaper. I would gladly supply the ammo.
Lol true, I would also contribute shells, the only bad thing is it's too quick of a death for them.