Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 03-17-2007, 05:33 PM
dodger

Default World Fishing Network :)

My buddy in Ontario has been telling me about WFN and how much he enjoys it. I have tried to find it here on my supplier (Starchoice) but to no avail. Until today!!! All of a sudden out of the blue it is on my sport channels.
Now the wife not only has to listen to me talk fishing all the time. She gets stuck with me watching it!!! Maybe I have a an addiction???
Old 03-17-2007, 09:06 PM
gunner 83

you aren't dodger from fishing with the dodger are you? is there enough good fishing shows to program a full schedule?
Old 03-17-2007, 09:27 PM
dodger

No I am not the Dodger from tv. My name comes from rememberance of my father. He played ball for the 1956 Brooklyn Dodgers.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Pigshanks

Would be nice if Shaw or Bell would listen to it's customers and put the channel on. They tell me there is not enough interest in this type of programming, yet Gay TV seems to be a hit. Go Figure!!
Old 03-18-2007, 06:48 PM
musky xl

bell has the wfn and wildtv...i switched last month from starchoice to bell just for that reason...

ive been calling and emailing for over a year to starchoice...so i finally gave up...
Old 03-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Pigshanks

So it does, but now I gotta spend some coin to upgrade my dish as it is on the 2nd bird.