Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-12-2011, 03:51 PM

Quote:
I just don't like seeing people cut down a respectable force for one bad apple. Its pretty disrespectful. I'm not going to get into it because people are ignorant, but if you have a problem with an officer, thats fine, but don't target an entire force because of 1 mans ignorance.
Then I won't judge you because you apparently didn't comrehend the first post which clearly stated that the behavior came from two officers.

As I posted earlier on, I don't judge the entire force by the actions of one or two officers. However, I would judge that particular detachment based how they choose to deal with those two individuals. Something as simple as an apology from the officers to the OP and his finance would probably settle this issue once and for all.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slivers86 View Post
I just don't like seeing people cut down a respectable force for one bad apple. Its pretty disrespectful. I'm not going to get into it because people are ignorant, but if you have a problem with an officer, thats fine, but don't target an entire force because of 1 mans ignorance.
Understood and had you expressed yourself as such instead of some half baked steak metaphor I probably wouldn't have said what I did either.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me
Old 11-13-2011, 12:28 AM

Very sorry to hear about your loss.As far as your problems with the RCMP officer start here.
http://www.cpc-cpp.gc.ca/wwa/faq-eng.aspx

I would try not get down on the force. They have to deal with individuals every day that would test the character of even the best of us.

It is worthwhile and you will likely find results if you are willing to go through the process.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:08 AM

File a formal complaint!!!! Haha you guys are high, send a complaint to a system that basically police's itself... Funny how anytime they ever look into these "incidents" the members aren't at fault. I have lots of friends living in sylvan lake and they don't have one good thing to say about the RCMP. In fact my friend was harassed by an officer for over a year! after getting a speeding ticket he made a comment about how his stolen street bike was never looked into and noone even came to the house when he reported it stolen, the cop didn't like it.... Basically flagged him within there system and he was pulled over weekly afterwards, asked questions given attitude. He eventually got his lawyer to write a formal letter stating there would be charges laid due to harassment if he wasn't left alone. He hasn't been harassed since.
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss..... You'd think the RCMP would be there to help in times like this.... Real winners