Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-14-2016, 08:06 PM

Exclamation Bear berry camping

Hey all wondering if anyone knows where to camp out at bear berry, I was planning on taking my wife out there but don't want to do the whole campground thing. I heard there is spots out there just never really got directions. We went out to burnt timber creek the other weekend it was nice but super busy! We have atv's so we're hopeful big to get those out too. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!!
Old 06-14-2016, 09:44 PM
Banned

Google earth is your best chance at finding a spot but don't be surprised someone is there when you get to your destination.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:29 PM

There isn't any legit campgrounds right at Bearberry. Burnt Stick Lake campground is about 30 kms north of Bearberry. Nice campground with a small lake. Lots of good quading just outside the campground.

If you go straight west of Bearberry about 20 kms there's Bearberry Cabins. I've stayed there a couple times during hunting season. Nice cabins, great owners. Can't quad at the facility but there's endless quading just outside the gate

Around 30-40 kms west of Bearberry your well into crown land with lots of good places to boondock camp and quad.

Tags
atv, camping, creek, river, sundre