Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-27-2009, 06:32 PM

Thumbs up Thanks for the pictures!

Hey folks,
I wanted to thank all of those who sent me their ice fishing pictures to choose from to use with my article. I've published the article and you can check it out here: http://www.examiner.com/x-30256-Calg...e-whole-family

These two ice fishing trips being put on the Airdrie Hunting & Fishing Association should be a blast. Great opportunity to share the experience with the whole family and expose some first timers to one of the sports the rest of us live for.

Thanks!
Old 12-27-2009, 10:03 PM

Good on you for taking the time and effort to support a great family passtime(or addiction)
Old 12-27-2009, 11:39 PM

Default Subscribe

Thanks bbbh,
My articles will ALWAYS be of the positive nature of our sports. There is MORE then enough media coverage of the negative (poachers, etc.) My articles will highlight the many great contributions we sportsmen make to our environment, conservation, economy, etc. It's time for some positive press. Please pass the word on to your buddies.

I intend to announce any of the newest and latest and greatest in retail business side of the industry as well.

I welcome any new subscribers to my articles. Just click "subscribe" to the right of my rotund face! You'll get an e-mail notification to any new articles I publish.

I also welcome any tips or article topic suggestions anyone on the forum would care to share with me. Please PM me your ideas.