Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-25-2017, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
Did not try anything, quote by the Judicial watch. You are too sharp for me.
Trump cost 10 million on golf in 3 months. That will track for 9 months at 3.3 million a month = 29.7 million plus the 10 already for 39.7 million on golf.
Golf counts as a holiday not business right. times 8 years to compare to Obama
317.6 million for golf. If he keeps it up. To 97 million on holidays by Obama.

500,000.00 a day for security at Trump tower. Did Obama have anything else that was comparable to that.

He is a hypocrite like all politicians, no different.
You can reply all you want we have our opinions and view points and not much will change. Now try and have a great day its pretty nice out.

MAC
Obamas tab to the taxpayers was $1.4 billion a year in pesidental perks and nearly 10 trillion in national debt over 8 years ,more than all the other 43 presidents combined.
That's all folks.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPS View Post
Even with Trump's extravagant love for golf and himself, he will never be able to pump enough taxpayers money during his presidency back into his golf courses to recover from his 220 point fall in placement on the worlds billionaires list in 2017.

He' gotta be counting on infusions of lobbyist payola cash from the medical insurance industry to help out. That's the art and scope of his deal.

Trump Climbing Back Up the Billionaires List 2017
You do realize this fall was due to him transferring most of his assets to his children.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
Obamas tab to the taxpayers was $1.4 billion a year in pesidental perks and nearly 10 trillion in national debt over 8 years ,more than all the other 43 presidents combined.
That's all folks.
Not to worry! If your guy lasts without getting impeached, he will pass those numbers in no time.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Not to worry! If your guy lasts without getting impeached, he will pass those numbers in no time.
Lol.Trump getting impeached is a democrat dream.
Did you notice the absence of Obama after the Trump wiretapping tweet , he's in Tahiti a country that does not have an extrdition treaty with the U.S.
Like I stated back then that Trump had called checkmate on him
Obama will be in jail before Trump gets impeached.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:00 PM
Banned

After dealing with the trolls lets get back on track.
How Trump won with the failure of the Heath care bill.

http://blog.dilbert.com
Old 03-25-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Did you notice the absence of Obama after the Trump wiretapping tweet , he's in Tahiti a country that does not have an extrdition treaty with the U.S.
You seem to be living the fake reality!
Old 03-25-2017, 02:21 PM

stringer
You do know that the National Enquirer is not real news?
You do, don't you
Old 03-25-2017, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
You seem to be living the fake reality!
You've been 100 % wrong for 20 months strait
So who's living in a fake reality ?
Old 03-25-2017, 03:34 PM

This isn't on Trump, it's on Paul Ryan. Instead of putting the same repeal legislation on Trump's desk that they put on Obama's, the Republicans (who are lead by non-conservatives) outed themselves as R.i.n.o.'s & tried to pass legislation which was nothing more than Obama-care lite. The republicans had better than 7 years to come up with something better (free-market, buy across state lines insurance etc.), they didn't.

There is no where in the US constitution where healthcare is to be provided by the federal government.

Mark Meadows and the Freedom Caucus should be applauded for not letting this legislation pass, and Paul Ryan will be soon removed as Speaker of the House. The Dems still own Obama-care & the 'death spiral', but Republicans own the fact that they didn't attempt a proper fix. Trump is quickly realizing that the Republicans are not a conservative party, especially with Paul Ryan & Mitch McConnel at the helm. And he sure didn't help himself by choosing Reinse Priebus as his chief of staff. Interesting times down south....
Old 03-25-2017, 03:51 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by histyle View Post
This isn't on Trump, it's on Paul Ryan. Instead of putting the same repeal legislation on Trump's desk that they put on Obama's, the Republicans (who are lead by non-conservatives) outed themselves as R.i.n.o.'s & tried to pass legislation which was nothing more than Obama-care lite. The republicans had better than 7 years to come up with something better (free-market, buy across state lines insurance etc.), they didn't.

There is no where in the US constitution where healthcare is to be provided by the federal government.

Mark Meadows and the Freedom Caucus should be applauded for not letting this legislation pass, and Paul Ryan will be soon removed as Speaker of the House. The Dems still own Obama-care & the 'death spiral', but Republicans own the fact that they didn't attempt a proper fix. Trump is quickly realizing that the Republicans are not a conservative party, especially with Paul Ryan & Mitch McConnel at the helm. And he sure didn't help himself by choosing Reinse Priebus as his chief of staff. Interesting times down south....
Regarding Priebus, I think LBJ's quote explains it when he questioned about one of his appointments " I'd rather have him inside the tent p*****g out than outside the tent p*****g in"
Old 03-25-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
I'll take that bet?

Trump's going to be lucky to make 12 months once we get full disclosure on his and his aides involvement with Russia. If you think those rumours are just rumours, which I suspect you do, you're in for a rather large surprise.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
I'll take that bet?

Trump's going to be lucky to make 12 months once we get full disclosure on his and his aides involvement with Russia. If you think those rumours are just rumours, which I suspect you do, you're in for a rather large surprise.
It already has a name: "RussiaGate"

Old 03-25-2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
Regarding Priebus, I think LBJ's quote explains it when he questioned about one of his appointments " I'd rather have him inside the tent p*****g out than outside the tent p*****g in"
True enough, except Priebus is responsible for more hiring than anyone else which could cause a lot of foxes to be inside the henhouse.

Stringer, I wouldn't be betting on Obama going down for anything. FBI director Comey, NSA director Clapper, and the sitting AG for the first portion of Trump's presidency are another matter. Someone's going to do time for the leaks regarding surveillance. Obama should do time for changing legislation through an executive order disseminating all of the surveillance throughout the government 6 days before Trump took office, which resulted in the leaks. And he definitely knew about it, but he'll skate through virtually unscathed.

As far as Trump colluding with Russia, it's a red herring from the MSM to take heat off of the above (which makes Watergate look like child's play!!). Too many people have already testified that there's no evidence, and besides, the one who was supposedly colluding were fired before Trump took office (Paul Manafort). Ask yourself one question, does Putin want the US stronger militarily; ie Trump? Or would he rather have Hillary, who should be in jail over the 35 million regarding the Uranium 1 deal where he gained an additional 20% of the world's uranium supply?
Old 03-25-2017, 05:26 PM

[QUOTE=histyle;3502332][QUOTE] Trump is quickly realizing that the Republicans are not a conservative party, [QUOTE]

and the Republicans and/or conservatives are beginning to realize that the Donald is not either Republican or conservative as well. He is more like a lost Democrat or someone more kin to a foreign government.

Last edited by covey ridge; 03-25-2017 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:36 PM

[QUOTE=covey ridge;3502380]
Quote:
Trump is quickly realizing that the Republicans are not a conservative party, QUOTE]

and the Republicans and/or conservatives are beginning to realize that the Donald is not either Republican or conservative as well. He is more like a lost Democrat or someone more kin to a foreign government.
There is "fake", truth in that comment. Neo-Cons, Conseratives, and Trumpians all on Republican ballot.

Last edited by lmtada; 03-25-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:42 PM

Wow
No one is going to impeach POTUS, Obama wont face anything even remotely to charges.
Heck Hillary has nothing to worry about.
Obama is in Tahiti cause its nice, I would be also if I could afford it. I have nothing in my closet.

GOP was not behind Trump and he could not get the votes. He pulled it because his ego could not handle it. Simple no Grand Master pulling strings or long drawn out plans. He has already blamed the Dems for it. If GOP rules the house why the problem. He is not that in control.

MAC

Save time... see it my way
Old 03-25-2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Ask yourself one question, does Putin want the US stronger militarily; ie Trump? Or would he rather have Hillary, who should be in jail over the 35 million regarding the Uranium 1 deal where he gained an additional 20% of the world's uranium supply?
I think that Putin would prefer Trump to Hillary. Maybe because he hates Hillary but more probably because Putin knows that Trump is not close to being intellectually his equal.

There are many that tout the story how Trump turned a measley million into billions. Big deal! Putin went from being a servant of his country to controlling everything to do with his country. He sees no need to brag about his wealth but his country has enough to loan to the Donald. Putin may own Donald.

Putin is smart, the POTUS is not.
Old 03-25-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
You do realize this fall was due to him transferring most of his assets to his children.
You'd have to be on glue to believe he has done anything remotely like that when he still refuses to release his income tax information.

I'd believe Buffett over a shyster con man like Trump any old day.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/10/pf/t...t-trump-taxes/
Old 03-25-2017, 06:19 PM

The real joke on the US is that with their system millions go without insurance rest on private insurance that screws over folks...they have a higher healthcare spend rate per capita than Canada who has 100% coverage and Canada has a high life expectancy rate.

That is the best part. Canada's system while not perfect is far better than the US.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 03-25-2017, 08:21 PM

If you people cannot carry on avpolitical discussion without childish insults this thread will disappear
We don't care who started it but the moderators will finish it if it continues
Cat
Old 03-25-2017, 09:02 PM

[QUOTE=lmtada;3502385]
Quote:

There is "fake", truth in that comment. Neo-Cons, Conseratives, and Trumpians all on Republican ballot.
100% true, no one will ever hear me say that Trump is a conservative. No question there. He has made a lot of conservative appointments to various departments, though. And a few establishment appointments. In other words, he's turning into a politician! Now the emperor's clothes are off, and he's starting to show rino/former Democrat colors.

To say the man is dumb is ridiculous. Take a step back, he has managed to win the Republican nomination, and the presidency; outplaying both the Democrats, establishment Republicans & the MSM. The man may be (is!) inarticulate, but he's most definitely not stupid.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
Wow
No one is going to impeach POTUS, Obama wont face anything even remotely to charges.
Heck Hillary has nothing to worry about.
Obama is in Tahiti cause its nice, I would be also if I could afford it. I have nothing in my closet.

GOP was not behind Trump and he could not get the votes. He pulled it because his ego could not handle it. Simple no Grand Master pulling strings or long drawn out plans. He has already blamed the Dems for it. If GOP rules the house why the problem. He is not that in control.

MAC
Bingo
Old 03-26-2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
The real joke on the US is that with their system millions go without insurance rest on private insurance that screws over folks...they have a higher healthcare spend rate per capita than Canada who has 100% coverage and Canada has a high life expectancy rate.

That is the best part. Canada's system while not perfect is far better than the US.
You are bang on.
Our system is fraught with inefficiencies at every level and more than it's fair share of incompetence (again at every level)
BUT......
It's still a better system than the USA has.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Now the emperor's clothes are off, and he's starting to show rino/former Democrat colors.
I wish I wouldn't have put that image in my mind! Poor Melania! Every weekend she probably dreads most of her time being a golf widow at loo loo land, and then has to crawl in the sack with a naked emperor. I wonder if she ever thinks it was $$$worth$$$ it?

Last edited by covey ridge; 03-26-2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:

That is the best part. Canada's system while not perfect is far better than the US
I agree that our system far better than the US. What I do not agree with is that this is any way a joke. It is sad! Maybe that is what you meant to say?
Old 03-26-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
I wish I wouldn't have put that image in my mind! Poor Melania! Every weekend she probably dreads most of her time being a golf widow at loo loo land, and then has to crawl in the sack with a naked emperor. I wonder if she ever thinks it was $$$worth$$$ it?
Poor Melania!

She appears very comfortable as a billionaires kept woman but very uncomfortable as a First Lady - she's way out of her comfort zone.

As a First Lady, can anybody even imagine her trying to sell her husbands destruction of Obama Care to the poor and working class in America.

She probably very much looks forward to being the Billionaires Golf Widow 3 or 4 times a week. But then again, maybe he golfs so much because he can't do something else as much with her anymore. After all, he is 70 and doesn't look like he's in the greatest shape anymore. All the private healthcare insurance in the world won't fix that little health problem.
Old 03-26-2017, 08:44 PM

Obamacare will break America. No one has to attack America. It will implode from within. 3.2 Trillion annually. $10,000.00/person. America will not grow. No disposable income to spend.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...tion-as-usual/

Quote:

Old 03-26-2017, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:

Didn't Chretien go to the US for healthcare? And Danny Williams? And thousands of other Canadians?

I wouldn't say our system is far better. It just depends on your spending power and your urgency. If you make $30,000, and have a condition that can wait, then you'd probably prefer Canada. If you make 6 figures or more, or you need urgent care, you would likely get better service in the USA with a half decent insurance policy. (at least before Obamacare) Overall, I'd say our system is slightly better for everyone as a whole, but not for many of the higher earners. Ours is more equitable...like communism.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:46 PM

Obama-care may well be a mess. I'm not an expert on t. But I doubt the majority of Americans are now comfortable with millions of people becoming uninsured. They may well overhaul the system but I think some form of universal coverage is here to stay.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:20 PM

Default Re That Golf Thingy

I don't really care but hypocrisy much Don?

Maybe hitting the links on your own courses in your own resorts is a way to fill those vacant rooms? Has to be quite the entourage tagging along no?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/26/politi...olf/index.html