Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-04-2019, 07:48 PM

Default Job Posting and Vendor Posting

Tomorrow I will be putting up a job posting for individuals in Edmonton/St Albert/Leduc.

However, I've been asked to post for a job/s for Ontario too as the company is having a hard time securing talent with that work ethic we seem to have in Alberta. I'll have more detail for this position tomorrow and the company will pay for moving you/family out east.

Basics for both jobs; handy with tools, welding experience an asset as well as electrical (tickets). Great wages, benefits, profit sharing, health plan, pension, the usual.

If you are an established (preferably family electric business) looking to add a strong company providing a steady flow of work your way and service the Edmonton > Fort MacMurray corridor, send me a PM.

Company and job/s posted tomorrow evening.

Last edited by Pixel Shooter; 12-04-2019 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:19 AM

Positions required for Edmonton and greater area, and also 15 positions required in Cambridge Ontario, company will pay to bring you/family east. If you are interested in these Electrician or Installation Technician positions, please send me a PM so that I can send you my contact information to forward your resume, a more detailed job summary and company information.

If you are outside of these areas in Alberta but think you're a fit, send me a PM of where you are located. There is a possibility you might be in another area slated for expansion.

Canadian company based out of Mississauga and as of 3 months ago set up in the West in Calgary with satellite offices slated for Edmonton. More positions to be posted in the coming days, likely for Calgary and more on the administrative and sales side of things.

*** If you are a vendor in electrical and/or mechanical and/or concrete, servicing the Fort MacMurray area please send me a detail/website of your company so that we can set you up as our vendor. Preferences given to established (family ran) "smaller" companies.

As an Installation Technician you will serve a vital role which includes but is not limited to installation and repair of loading dock and door equipment, perform Preventative Maintenance (PMP) and complete PMP sheets’ ,PMP allowance, and perform the small repairs while on site (allowance is issued to assist the customer in maintaining their equipment), work with WCO for parts requirements and scheduling, pick up and deliver equipment/parts as directed from WCO from various manufacturers/suppliers to the customer site, all while continuing to learn and progress through the organization. There are also several other important duties that you would be involved in.

As a Journeyman Electrician or Apprentice Electrician you will serve a vital role within our Electrical Services Department by installing, repairing, maintaining, connecting, and/or testing electrical systems, plan installations from blueprints, sketches and specifications, install electrical and electronic devices, systematically diagnose faults in electrical and electronic components as required, measures, cut, thread, bend, assemble, and installs conduits and other electrical conductor raceways, splice and terminate electrical conductors, all while continuing to learn and progress through the organization, but not limited to and include the following;

Work hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm (40 to 52 hours weekly)

Installation Technician Qualifications
• At least 2- 4 years of Dock & Door industry experience is requested.
• Sound mechanical knowledge is a must.
• Ability to operate a Boom truck.
• Sound electrical knowledge is an asset.
• Valid driver’s license with clean abstract.
• Basic computer knowledge.

Electrician Qualifications
• At least 2- 4 years of Electrician experience required.
• 309A license required or in the process of obtaining.
• Sound mechanical knowledge is a must.
• Ability to operate a Boom truck.
• Sound electrical knowledge is an asset.
• Arc welding may be required in this position.
• Valid driver’s license with clean abstract.
• Basic computer knowledge.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:25 PM

Default Last Bump.