Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 10-17-2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeeHaw View Post
I must stick up for Shawn this time, I was just down the shore when he caught that walleye, it was my roomate that had her Iphone with her and took the picks and sent them to him once we got his number. If you notice in the NSR hogs tread that I noted that another large one was caught two days later, thats the one on this thread. Let me tell you Shawn your buddy was one happy man and damn near screaming like a school girl. lol
HAHA, ya thats what jordan was telling me, congrats to him though on this great walleye, i blocked his face because i didnt know if he wanted his face on here for respect for him, i am heading there tomorrow night for some walleye fishing as well and to some other lakes as well
Old 10-18-2011, 12:11 AM
Banned

awesome fish bud.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:09 PM

Ive been fishing down there during the day , and fishing is hot holy jeeze not as many fish but the quality fish has bumped 400 % id say average 3 - 5 lb range caught a few pushing 30 inches and 2 over 30 inches . Gonna get ready for hunting for the weekend , but taking next weekend off hunting gonna go fish everyday I think .
Old 10-20-2011, 06:49 PM

Hey guys I'm buddy that caught the fish , thanks for posting it Shawn . Just wanted to say it was so awesome catching it my biggest before this on was only 5 pounds . You know how it goes though whenever a guy catches the big one it seems like your not prepared of course... I forgot my good camera and net but was fortunate that I got any pics at all because scott and his girlfreind tools some pictures ! Thx Scott . You get in the moment I just wanted to get her back in the water as fast as I could so sorry for the mud pics , believe me I didn't even realize at the time . And as far as my scale being out to lunch it said eleven pounds all I know is it was thirty one inches long with a seventeen inch girth. I also checked three different fish calculations and they all said around eleven . I don't know never caught one so big and was happy either way!! Anyways once I figure out how to put up more pictures I will? And I'll put up a couple that are farther away so it dosent look photoshopped lol. Best of luck to everyone hope you all cstch a monster too!
Old 10-20-2011, 10:45 PM

Default nice fish guys!

Congrats guy thats a nice eye!
Old 10-21-2011, 08:31 AM

nice monster! thanks for sharing!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:42 AM

Img_1243.jpg
Old 10-21-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikehunter222 View Post
Hey guys I'm buddy that caught the fish , thanks for posting it Shawn . Just wanted to say it was so awesome catching it my biggest before this on was only 5 pounds . You know how it goes though whenever a guy catches the big one it seems like your not prepared of course... I forgot my good camera and net but was fortunate that I got any pics at all because scott and his girlfreind tools some pictures ! Thx Scott . You get in the moment I just wanted to get her back in the water as fast as I could so sorry for the mud pics , believe me I didn't even realize at the time . And as far as my scale being out to lunch it said eleven pounds all I know is it was thirty one inches long with a seventeen inch girth. I also checked three different fish calculations and they all said around eleven . I don't know never caught one so big and was happy either way!! Anyways once I figure out how to put up more pictures I will? And I'll put up a couple that are farther away so it dosent look photoshopped lol. Best of luck to everyone hope you all cstch a monster too!
Hey man anytime, was glad to post your picture, blocked you out of the photo though, just incase you did not want to show your face, chek my facebook out for the new pics this weekend man, yea take me ice fishing, i would like to try it with someone who knows what they are doing man, take care man.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:29 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by best guide shawn homeniuk View Post
Hey MAN anytime, was glad to post your picture, blocked you out of the photo though, just incase you did not want to show your face, chek my facebook out for the new pics this weekend MAN, yea take me ice fishing, i would like to try it with someone who knows what they are doing MAN, take care MAN.
4 times in one sentence???
That is blatant overuse of the word "man", man.
You may not use the word "man" again for 7 days, man.
Peace out, man!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:39 PM

was a long day of working 14 hours, did not even notice lol
Old 10-21-2011, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
4 times in one sentence???
That is blatant overuse of the word "man", man.
You may not use the word "man" again for 7 days, man.
Peace out, man!
Agreed - excessive "Man" usage!