Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 08-10-2010, 06:07 PM

Default fishing partner in southern alberta at the end of the week?

I am just wondering if anyone may be interested in heading out fishing at the end of this week or the weekend down here in the south? I have this week off of work and am heading to mcgregor tommorow and my wifes birthday is on thursday. So that leaves friday, saturday, and sunday to fish. I spin fish and fly fish so either one is fine by me. I also have a walleye boat that I am willing to pull out for the day also. If anyone is interested maybe fire me a pm or respond on here.

Nate
Old 08-10-2010, 08:36 PM

Nice of you to offer Nate, and I sure would like to take you up on it, but I am helping Sheephunter with a fencing project near Manyberries this weekend.

You could always give up a days fishing to come help us string some fence wire for great cause.

Cheers,

Ian
Old 08-10-2010, 08:57 PM

I would have no problem heading out to helping with that fence but I won't have a ton of spare time other then this week off for fishing for the next while. I am doing renos on our house and getting both the house and garage ready before winter.

Nate
Old 08-10-2010, 10:02 PM

Wheres Bobby B...
He can't catch fish anymore...:sHa_sha keshout:
Old 08-10-2010, 10:23 PM

Hey nate, i may be up for something sunday afternoon/evening, maybe travers? I'll have to let you know later on.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:48 PM

Haha ya he can still catch fish with the best of them. Me and him are heading to mcgregor to hammer the eyes and hand out a ton of sore lips. He is gonna be pretty busy at work this week so I am thinking he won't be getting out much.

Ya stang I can possibly get out there for sunday. I will head out for the whole day and then we can meet up possibly at the launch. Let me know for sure in the next day or so and we can arrange something.

Nate
Old 08-15-2010, 12:03 AM

Well I am heading out in the morning with the boat for walleyes. I will check this to see if anyone wants to join me and we can meet up at a lake in southern alberta. If no one is coming with me then I think I will head to sherburne and hammer some eyes and perch.

Pm me with you number that I can text or let me know where you would like to go and I will either meet you there or if you live along the way I can swing by and pick you up.

I live in lethbridge and will be leaving around 8 am.

Nate