Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 12-09-2009, 06:32 PM

fishing
Old 12-09-2009, 06:56 PM

wellllllllllllllllllllll i'mmmmmm gonna missssssss herrrrrrrrrr when i get home......right now i'm on this lakeshore ,,,,,,,,,(Brad Paisley)
Old 12-10-2009, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverlong View Post
Bit of a dilemma. Wife's 40th this weekend, but also the first weekend for me to get out on the ice? Any thoughts?
it's going to be very cold anyways , why push your luck . Save it for when the ice is nice and thick and keep her warm this weekend
Old 12-10-2009, 12:02 PM

Is a question. I would be on the ice. Could be your lucky day.
Good luck.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstix View Post
Driverlong listen..I have the perfect plan , but you've got to act fast. It involves some things i persoally wouldnt do, but after reading your thread, i knew this would be the only solution..
First you are going to need to gather the following items..a tape recorder, a basketball, a live eel, four tacks, some glue, cookies, a beautiful diamond pendant, an ice auger, string, a lamp, your best shoes, an old tire, two pilons, a unicycle, a midget, a hot air baloon, a vucuum hose, mr.t, and a barrel.
Heres what you do with all that ...
Record yourself snoring, put eel under covers of bed, use tacks and glue to hold it in place, the squirming eel and snoring track will simulate you in deep sleep.
Place the basketball right beside the door, tie string to ball and to lamp switch. As door is opened the lamp will flash on. This will que the midget, who will race out on the unicycle pulling the vacuum hose. Now this is the most important part...You now jump out from behind the dresser, holding the diamond pendant, the vacuum hose wraps around your legs and you get dragged out of the room, down the stairs to the front door, your wife naturally follows. Make sure to hit the door hard enough to pop it open as you cartwheel out of control down the stairs. Mr T will be waiting outside in the hot air baloon with the cookies and ice auger. Your wife should now be "suprised" and impressed at your considerable efforts. Now both of you hop into the baloon, hi five Mr.T, and your off for a romantic flight that will end at the lake of your choice.
But remember this Driverlong... You must get Mr.T back home before midnite or he will do that thing the gremlins did back in the 80's.
Good luck!!
Hilarious Sounds simple
Old 12-10-2009, 04:08 PM

How bout this..(even though she may be reading these), party it up for her Bday Friday night and ensure she gets nice n drunk while u drink non alcoholic beer that u transferred previously from its original bottle to a Lucky lager or Sner or whatever beer u drink (make sure to put the caps back on tight as to look unopened) and have a rockin good late night. Next morning while she is out like a light until 2 pm, u get up at 5 am (gonna have to sacrifice a little sleep) and BAM, Fish on! Leave her a note (in case she wakes) that reads u have gone out to get her breakfast. Hope she likes fish n chips. Then pamper her all day cuz u will still b in the doghouse! Depending on how hammered she gets the night b4, she may even b to hungover to care!
Jus kiddin, 40 only comes once - if I were u, I would sacrifice the weekend fishing, and spoil her. (as hard as that is for me to say). U will live a much happier life I am sure!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Banned

i say get a divorce
Old 12-10-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agb Crash View Post
She is 40...... trade her for 2 x 20 yr olds. Send her ice fishing, stay at home with 2 twenties.......LOL
what if he's not wired for 220 .