Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 09-23-2008, 11:25 PM

He said something had shorted out on the starter and wires got a little hot so it straight wired it and killed the battery which resulted in rescue 91rollie.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:20 AM

Default haha

hahahha you guys are real funny, lol,, kick a guy when hes down eh,,, i couldnt belive it, here i was gonna load everyone up and take em out to my favorite hole in old loadstar, so i unload er fire er up and she stalls, so now my pump is plugged with a rock, go to start er up and no starter, change out the starter in front of everyone trying to act like im not embarrased at all, the wife is doing er best to give me tools as i need em.
so new starter on and out we go, well post burns off battery and there i was yelling for a tow, oh my god i was red faced, i quickly got out of there.

i said to momma you wathc them pics are gonn abe on the board, oh jeees.

ended up a plug come unplugged not allowing my voltage to go where it needed to be........got to meet a few fellas thoguh.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeGuy View Post
Thanks, but you should know that you're killing me here! This is a family forum, and the 1.2256 billion responses I can come up with right now will only get me banned!

If it's any consolation, I have spent over 2 hours trying to find a good picture of Relic and his jetboat to post (The Beachcombers). Apparently, Robert Clouthier (Relic) lived his last few years in a disput with the CBC over royalties, so any pics of him as Relic are pretty much impossble to find.

Where the heck is 'Slinger? Probably on an African penguin hunt right now shooting Emperiors! More fun to tease him when he's around.

I'll have a good 'tow job' jab or two by then I think..........

Tree

oh tree belive it or not you were teh first one i thought of when that happened, i was so glad you werent sitting on that beach........lol ,,,relic, jees.
my jaw hurts from laughing here
Old 10-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Banned

Relic!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clothier_robert_250.jpg (22.3 KB, 32 views)
Old 10-24-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
oh tree belive it or not you were teh first one i thought of when that happened, i was so glad you werent sitting on that beach........lol ,,,relic, jees.
my jaw hurts from laughing here
You say your jaw hurts, you should have seen us at the boat launchWe even saw your red glowing face reflect off the waterWe were wondering why you left in a hurry
Old 10-24-2008, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
hahahha you guys are real funny, lol,, kick a guy when hes down eh,,, i couldnt belive it, here i was gonna load everyone up and take em out to my favorite hole in old loadstar, so i unload er fire er up and she stalls, so now my pump is plugged with a rock, go to start er up and no starter, change out the starter in front of everyone trying to act like im not embarrased at all, the wife is doing er best to give me tools as i need em.
so new starter on and out we go, well post burns off battery and there i was yelling for a tow, oh my god i was red faced, i quickly got out of there.

i said to momma you wathc them pics are gonn abe on the board, oh jeees.

ended up a plug come unplugged not allowing my voltage to go where it needed to be........got to meet a few fellas thoguh.
Ah man I wouldnt of worried things happen right . Anyway It was good to have a chat there for a few minutes .We will have to do it agian sometime soon .Well come spring now .
Old 10-24-2008, 07:15 PM

There is always Ice fishing!!!!