Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Prophet River Firearms

Old 10-25-2023, 10:16 AM
AO Sponsor

Default Buffalo Bore Ammunition

We are considering do an order with BB. We have been dealers for them for years but we haven't received any in 3+years. With shortages, they are only interesed in retail sales.

So, we are going to buy retail and import. It will be expensive. With exchange, import, shipping, etc, it will be very close to double the USA retail prices.

Feel free to email if there is anything you want ordered

email us at
info@prophetriver.com

https://buffalobore.com/

---

C: I thought I read somewhere on here that Buffalo Bore weren't interested in suppling the Canadian market as we just weren't big enough?

I'd be interested in some BB 45-70 and 458 WinMag.

P: not that the market isn't big enough- they aren't interested in suppling any retailers. They can't keep up, so they want to sell it all at retail themselves.

---

For those asking, please email the exact loads you want. We can do an order up and get it coming. Seems about half of what they offer is in stock

---

We have received a lot of emails. Lots of interest it seems even at the 'inflated' price. We will get this organized and get back to everyone with an order ASAP. It will take us a while to properly respond to each email.

---

don't panic if we don't reply to your email right away. there is a lot and we want to be organized.
thanks!

---