Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-10-2021, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
Ahhh man my phone won't quit. Got a line up of folks needing assistance, really tough to explain. You will need shake pay, go to uniswap connect to your wallet, you trade etherium for munch. You will have to type in much and import it. There are several YouTube videos that are quick and walk you through the steps.

Get in it if you can..... this thing is really moving. Wish I dropped 10k in it 6 weeks ago like my dad, he just hit 7 figures. Go figure, story of my life a day late and a buck short. Lol
Yeah managed to find it, but gas fees are rediculous right now
Old 05-10-2021, 03:50 PM

I am glad you have figured it out. To this point I am frazzled and owly

I have an account with bitbuy with Eth, btc and xrp. I just opened up one with coinbase yet cannot figure out how to transfer from bitbuy to coinbase. Or, is there a way for me to bring munch into bitbuy?
Old 05-10-2021, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Lol, I asked the same thing. You can buy these coins through uniswap. You'll need a coinbase wallet and shake pay. It gets complicated. But Holy cow...... this munch is going insane.....get some if you can. Alot of millionaires this morning!!
Lol ok I think I have reached the top of my mental capability in digital coin trading mumbo jumbo…
Old 05-10-2021, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Lol, I asked the same thing. You can buy these coins through uniswap. You'll need a coinbase wallet and shake pay. It gets complicated. But Holy cow...... this munch is going insane.....get some if you can. Alot of millionaires this morning!!

so the $ volume at its peak it is between $6-7 million ...
Old 05-10-2021, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Lol ok I think I have reached the top of my mental capability in digital coin trading mumbo jumbo…
I know it can be a nightmare, got sisters, mom, dad, friends calling constantly asking this and that. Double edge sword Im a jerk for not being able to answer all their questions all the time, yet would be a jerk for not including them. I really don't know much about how it all works, just did enough reading and research to figure out how to set it all up which as you know can be tricky.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:23 PM

Well at least you are a step ahead of me! Good luck to us all!
Old 05-11-2021, 02:40 PM

My goodness, FEG up another 142% so far today. What a ride!!
Old 05-11-2021, 08:53 PM

Quote:
My goodness, FEG up another 142% so far today. What a ride!!

I have 6,900,000,000 FEG & 305,000,000 munch. See how they do
Old 05-12-2021, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutbug View Post
I have 6,900,000,000 FEG & 305,000,000 munch. See how they do
Good for you!! My old man hit 1,000,000 today. funny how life works. work for 55 years, retire, throw $3000 in this little feg coin his son tells him about, 8 weeks later cash out a million bucks!! what a world we live in.

He's shopping for a new mustang mach 1!! Puts me in tears, my old man is just one of the best people to walk this earth. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

Just need munch to do the same, it will hit binance soon and things could happen.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:13 PM

I could have missed this but where or what apps are you guy's using to trade?
Old 05-12-2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Good for you!! My old man hit 1,000,000 today. funny how life works. work for 55 years, retire, throw $3000 in this little feg coin his son tells him about, 8 weeks later cash out a million bucks!! what a world we live in.

He's shopping for a new mustang mach 1!! Puts me in tears, my old man is just one of the best people to walk this earth. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

Just need munch to do the same, it will hit binance soon and things could happen.
Congrats to your old man!
Old 05-12-2021, 02:25 PM

Holy smokes, today is a crazy day in crypto for the history books. Vitalik just pulled the rug pull to end all on SHIB, ELON and AKITA and redistributed the "burned" tokens to charity.

Hard to predict what happens now. Vitalik just made himself a hero to some and a villain to others.

Must stop watching Dextools and Twitter and do real work...
Old 05-12-2021, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehrgeiz View Post
Holy smokes, today is a crazy day in crypto for the history books. Vitalik just pulled the rug pull to end all on SHIB, ELON and AKITA and redistributed the "burned" tokens to charity.

Hard to predict what happens now. Vitalik just made himself a hero to some and a villain to others.

Must stop watching Dextools and Twitter and do real work...
nice move on his part, didnt cost him anything and these so call meme coin are trying to use his name to get exposure.
Old 05-12-2021, 03:38 PM

Maybe, but it's polarizing not unifying. The price should dump, but it's limited in that even because of limited liquidity. Unless a ****coin meme hero rises to take on that risk and create the liquidity on UNI in the hope the token recovers.

In hindsight probably not a good idea to burn half your token supply to someone even if you think they're benevolent or neutral.

Then again, maybe this was all a honeypot to polarize Vitalik and pull users to other chains.

In the words of the dog-coins. Big thing happen much think to do.
Old 05-12-2021, 07:49 PM

Elon just announced Tesla won’t take bitcoin, for environmental reasons ... oh boy
Old 05-12-2021, 09:08 PM

^
Haha yup rough day. Asia is waking up to all of this. Wonder what we’ll wake up to tomorrow.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:24 PM

Back to $2000?
Old 05-12-2021, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Back to $2000?
You are missing a zero ....
Old 05-12-2021, 10:17 PM

Honestly it’s hard to digest everything that happened today to decide where to deploy or redeploy or change nothing.

I’m reminded of Elon’s taking Tesla private tweet. Guy is a trickster and could well be pushing price down to acquire more.

He could also be hinting at the Ethereum merge to Proof of Stake scheduled in July. Institutional money has been moving into ETH and with EIP 1559 forcing a deflationary supply it’s potential to flip market cap of BTC is becoming real.

Funny enough, FEG that Moose is pumping is still green despite the red everywhere else.

Another side note, one of the charity’s Vitalik dropped to was GiveWell which is the recipient of the MUNCH token Moose has mentioned which could have a positive PR spin-off, but who knows.

As I say crazy day.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehrgeiz View Post
Honestly it’s hard to digest everything that happened today to decide where to deploy or redeploy or change nothing.

I’m reminded of Elon’s taking Tesla private tweet. Guy is a trickster and could well be pushing price down to acquire more.

He could also be hinting at the Ethereum merge to Proof of Stake scheduled in July. Institutional money has been moving into ETH and with EIP 1559 forcing a deflationary supply it’s potential to flip market cap of BTC is becoming real.

Funny enough, FEG that Moose is pumping is still green despite the red everywhere else.

Another side note, one of the charity’s Vitalik dropped to was GiveWell which is the recipient of the MUNCH token Moose has mentioned which could have a positive PR spin-off, but who knows.

As I say crazy day.
X2 what a crazy day. Good point about Elon, wouldn't be the first time he's pulled that trick.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:25 AM

Musk calling Crypto not environmentally friendly is going to be a big deal. Regulators circling like vultures and now it's getting less cool to own crypto on the environmental impact. Be careful. This is a bubble.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdub View Post
Musk calling Crypto not environmentally friendly is going to be a big deal. Regulators circling like vultures and now it's getting less cool to own crypto on the environmental impact. Be careful. This is a bubble.
Lol...

Traditional Banking system uses 100x the energy Bitcoin mining.

Gold mining also uses more energy.

Nothing but FUD.

Musk also said they are not selling any Bitcoin?

This guy is playing chess......and the rest are playing checkers.

There is a theory floating that Citadel, who had a large short position against Tesla was facing Margin Call/Liquidity test this week and he wanted the price of Bitcoin down so it would put stress on Citadels Balance sheet.

60+ % of ALL BTC is off exchanges which means it is being HODLed.....NOT traded.

Whales are continue to buy.

It's ONLY in a bubble as long as the FED doesn't take the "punch bowl" away....

B.T.F.D and HODL.
Old 05-13-2021, 09:52 AM

I would say it's far more likely Elon is playing a game as 350 suggests. It seems by holding BTC Elon can now manipulate not only crypto, but TESLA as well without evoking the wrath of the SEC as he has previously experienced.

Imagine expressing concern about an electricity consuming technology when one of your businesses is entirely about advancing an electricity consuming technology intended to offset or ultimately replace the entire transportation network.

Without getting into the full birth of it, PoW's like Bitcoin are actually elegant tools that can be deployed and re-deployed to transfer excess electricity into an economic battery to help balance generating highs and lows without addressing capital intense stationary storage.

Don't get me wrong, I think PoS is more efficient and should be able to achieve greater network security, but PoW has a strong service case as well.
Unfortunately the world loves overly simplified binary headlines and not nuanced complexity.

Crashing is part of crypto at this stage, and it's best to be emotionally resistant to it. My view is long term and in that window the potential I see is so incredible it's worth the risk.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:47 PM

one Elon tweet and doge up 17% ....
Old 05-13-2021, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350 mag View Post

1 of the smartest guys on the planet, Elon is now a BTC HODLer.
Lol, first he's a HODLer and the next month he sells 10%. Now he's trashing Bitcoin, pumping DOGEcrap. We'll see what he actually does when the next couple quarters 13F's come out. Bernie Maddof was thought to be a genius too by the way.

The Ransomeware attack on Colonial Pipeline and the payment to the hackers in untraceable crypto may be just another card for the US regulators to use in killing the crypto craze.

I wish all the regular guys involved the best of luck in riding this bubble and hope you get through it with the majority of your winnings.
Old 05-13-2021, 07:51 PM

Munch will be on Binance in 2-3 weeks.
Old 05-14-2021, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Speaking of Binance, they are in the news and being investigated by the USJD and the IRS.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idINKBN2CU1YL
Old 05-14-2021, 10:34 AM

Quote:
It's on a run today!! Will level off early/mid next week. And this cycle will repeat I think for a few weeks, when it hits binance........ I'm hoping for good things.
Old 05-14-2021, 12:07 PM

Quote:
It's on a run today!! Will level off early/mid next week. And this cycle will repeat I think for a few weeks, when it hits binance........ I'm hoping for good things.
Watch Shibaken to, a pain to buy but there is starting to be alot of talk. Same with Dogira
Old 05-14-2021, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Watch Shibaken to, a pain to buy but there is starting to be alot of talk. Same with Dogira
I couldn't help it. Threw 1000 at it!!