Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-11-2023, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI 6.5 View Post
The Turd just made a trip to Ukraine and guess what, donated another $500 million of Canadian’s money. Absolutely disgusting!
Are those Canadian or a yankee dollars? If those are US funds - make it an $800,000,000
Old 06-11-2023, 02:47 PM

This is beyond disgusting. Bastard.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JR- View Post
I am finding this very hard to believe . When do troops leave with out their helmets never ! When do troops go out with out MRE never !

I do know if a solder gives his gear it away he has to replace it him self .
I know if a guy does not want to eat an MRE and wants go to town for a meal its out of his own pocket

I find it hard to believe 1500 guys land some where then find out they have to buy there own food . Credit cards... Not ! Pocket full of cash Not !

Really guys . Who believes this story
Anyone who has ever watch what the Trudue/Lieberals have ever done! when they hold the reins of power. The Liberals have NEVER supported the military. Leaky subs, poor pay, worn out aircraft, gender equality . The list goes on but it it is all traceable back to the Liberal party. And every time the Conservative try to change things the golden triangle peace (greed) nicks vote them out of office.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 06-12-2023, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldedw View Post
Canadian soldiers have to buy their own helmets and food after being deployed in Latvia, yet the Turd send millions to Africa for women's equality rights, what a bloody embarrassment.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ca...m_medium=email
This story is misleading. Everyone leaves Canada with an issued helmet, they are not great and some pay out of pocket for something better. same with alot of other kit and this was the case during the war in Afghanistan as well, under Stephen Harper's leadership...
The troops in Latvia were not buying their own food, it was the 20 or so troops from Edmonton that were sent to Poland to train Ukrainians on our tanks that were donated. They were living in hotels and buying there own meals at restaurants. It was known to them that they were going to have to buy meals, but with an expectation for timely reimbursement. Where the problem arose was with the shortage of Financial services clerk at the HQ in Ottawa to process claims in a timely matter. Both still significant problems, but misrepresented by this writing/journalism.