Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 02-05-2010, 06:58 AM
Banned

Default Nrg

Quote:
Originally Posted by big View Post
i disagree, natives should not be allowed to net. i don't have a problem with profit. i have a problem with our fisheries going down the drain.

on the birhgt side most of em are on the bottle which keeps em off the lakes
I'm not sure that the young lady from the NWT that posts here from time to time would agree with any of this crap, and I am personally offended that this young man can slag an entire group of Albertans (free-born Canadians all) and not one of you so much as asked him to retract this type of commentary, never mind berate him for his boorish behavior.
One of the moderators of this site broke into a conversation earlier when a young fella admitted to using foul hooks and the mod. did not want any insults posted. So far as I could tell, none had been said but the warning was there just in case. Along comes this clear example of racism and stereotyping, yet no one has mentioned it and so far as I can tell, no one cares either. What kind of people are you??
Ban nets.
Ban bait bans.
Ban regulations in general.
Ban F&W officers.
Ban any one that does not agree with the No Rules Generation (No Reasons Given) And now, ban the Natives.
"This would not have been regular folk. This would have been people with special hunting and fishing rights."
Some of you little bay stards should go back to the centre of the universe where the rules were custom made FOR YOU and none of the trophies are taken by net. The rest of you should put an elastic band on your head and snap out of it.