Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 04-21-2010, 08:10 PM

Well, now I feel the need to pitch in. If there's no real world difference between 40-50 fps, what real world difference is there between a few thousands of an inch in group size? Depends what you define as the real world. The initiater of this thread seems not to be a world class benchrester so I doubt he is concerned with squeezing out the last bit of accuracy in his he 'real world' shooting out to 500 yds with his 'real world' equipment.

Furthermore, it did seem odd to me that someone working out of their double garage is somehow controlling a multi million dollar a year business.... assuming that multi million equates to actually 2 million because 2 million is multi and 1 million is singular and obvious not 'multi', and that multi million dollar business is operational only 5 days per week, as yours seems to be judging from your website, then your business must be generating over $7500.00 per day 5 days per week over the course of 1 year without a day of income being lost. That's damn good income...if it's true....especially considering it's out of as you describe 'an oversized double garage shop for each of 13 years'. Yes, i realize the last few have been from a larger facility (but what about the first few 'muli million dollar years?) Hey, I thought I was putting bread on the table at $250,000.00 per year. You're pulling in 8 times (at least) as what I am. I gotta try harder.

Bobby B.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:39 PM
Precisionshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solothurn View Post
For the last 13 years I have owned and operated a multi million dollar per year custom rifle manufacturing shop that produces some of the most accurate rifles available.
Delusional! Perhaps in never-never-land....

Had a brief chat with Dick from Dick's gunsmithing in Calgary...
Old 05-01-2010, 02:40 PM

Bobby, does it make you feel good to indirectly boast about your yearly income, its as bad as Solothurn's claims.