Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 03-07-2018, 11:00 PM

Default Cold Lake Video - Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJDTj6cqvLg

A few years back I posted an ice fishing video from Cold Lake. One of my first attempts at really sharing my videos with viewers and people seemed to like it. A combination of Cold Lake being a New Big Hit and everyone researching it back then... with the lack of media online back then seemed to just produce thousands of views in short order. All because of those first two cold lake videos I'm still making them 6 years later. Some people ask me if I ever get board of catching another fish... haven't yet, and pretty sure I can do this for a lifetime. Thanks for watching guys. Thanks for helping me get a jump start way back when. Thanks for helping get me over 10,000 Subscribers this past January! More ice fishing videos to come. Who knows where the adventure may lead!

Slaying the lakers in January on early ice with the truck. Pushed it a bit. Most guys were still walking out but we drilled out to the spot. It was action on all day! Great time with the brother and dad. Recipe for the day was anchovies and tube jigs. Jaw Jacker caught a few as well.

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures
Old 03-08-2018, 05:59 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Thumbs up

Yup them lakers like the big jigs with a large bait attached....no farting around.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 03-08-2018, 08:19 PM

Beauty... Your videos always get me jacked up to go fishing and I’m headed to cold lake on Monday .. so thanks weeiiio
Old 03-08-2018, 10:24 PM
Banned

Watched your latest video catching Lakers while I had some down time at work today. Great job. The best was your brother (in law? ) telling you to keep talking as the fish was taking line. Love how pumped you are every time you catch a fish. Keep making them and ill keep watching.

Tight lines man
Old 03-08-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bowhunter12 View Post
Beauty... Your videos always get me jacked up to go fishing and I’m headed to cold lake on Monday .. so thanks weeiiio
Excellent... I'm glad they get you jacked to go fishing. I hope you slam them as well on monday. If it shifts to warm weather you should have some great fishing out there! I decided to change my plans for next week. Was going to head to Alberta Sunday night and fish all week but concerned about the snow being a limiting factor and some other issues going on so going to miss out this year. Maybe I'll hit some BC Ice for big trout! Have fun out there. Thanks for watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerThomson View Post
Watched your latest video catching Lakers while I had some down time at work today. Great job. The best was your brother (in law? ) telling you to keep talking as the fish was taking line. Love how pumped you are every time you catch a fish. Keep making them and ill keep watching.

Tight lines man
Excellent... good place to watch fishing videos haha! That's my Brother Dallas. I've got too brothers that show up in the videos. Dallas and Tyson. Dallas lives in Montana. So now that we are both out of the educations process we get a bit more time to fish together its nice. He came with my this year to cascade and brought his sled. It was AWESOME. I'll post videos once I have them edited.

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures