Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 01-12-2014, 04:29 PM

Default Need help

Hi everyone ! My name is Steve and I am searching for 'someone'. 'Maybe' I can be assisted here? hope so.
I am a guide from B.C. , bin guiding basically 'everything' from here to the Yukon . If you are curious , I have a youtube channel ' proguide66' , I cover lots from how to trap wolves to calling moose, sheep hunting ect ect.

I'll get straight to my point. I am not a fan of 'entertainment hunting'. I have worked with a lots of hunting 'entertainers' and because of it I don't even have the channel ! lol

I am at this time doing a search for someone you may know. This someone is probably THE most insane whitetail or mule deer hunting fanatic you know and has about THE most knowledge out of anyone. Someone who is a law abiding , honest ' true expert'' in what they do and are humble about it.

Anyway , if you know him or her , could you point me to them??? or them to me ??
We are about 3 years into starting a new and 'large' place where we are going to teach as many people as much about hunting as possible. NO celebrities NO selling crap , NO drama , NO 'sensationalising' any single person.NO ego maniacs. NO 'BS' .
I am searching for and WILL find , The absolute BEST representative of a true accomplished whitetail hunter we can find. We are looking for THE most qualified 'whitetail' and/or mule deer ambassador we can find. ( elk possibly as well , if you know a nutso fanatic).
We are talking someone who lives eats and sleeps the above mentioned , is VERY good at it and can back it up. This person 'probably' pursues their quarry yr round from finding sheds to just plain scouting like mad when they can, not to mention what they do when it opens!
Is this person here?? or do you know him/her? All I can say is I have a VERY big opportunity for them.

Any help appreciated,

thanks , Steve
Old 01-12-2014, 04:33 PM

GL in your search. Might hve a little more exposure in the hunting forum.

Cheers