Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 10-21-2009, 05:18 PM
brook trout

Default upgrading trail camera need advice

After about 60 pics with my wildview 1.3mp I really found the need to get a better trail camera with more megapixels and better battery life. the battery life on this thing is about a week and a half and the pictures are a bit fuzzy and grainy. day shots arnt vey good either. I was looking at the bushnell trail sentry 4.0 and canadian tire. is this good? i saw some pictures from it and there were just what i needed. but how is the battey life? any reccomendations would be great. ( dont suggest treebark to expensive!)
Old 10-21-2009, 05:32 PM
brook trout

just saw some info on the bushnell trophy cam and it said it was 199$ were could i buy this camera. seemed very good.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:24 PM

I have bought a cheap one and will not again. Have a couple cuddebacks and have nothing but great success with them. Ordering from the states right now will save you some cash aswell. Our dollar is strong so the capture which I have seen around 330.00 here you can get for 199 there. Yes you will pay a duty and shipping but you will still save some money.

Trev
Old 10-21-2009, 09:17 PM

Be sure to check out predator trail cams the new model comes with an external batt. This camera has been great for me after trying a few others i'll never buy anything but.The best thing is the trigger speeds i've even caught a few birds in frame its excellent.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_N_Wide View Post
I have bought a cheap one and will not again. Have a couple cuddebacks and have nothing but great success with them. Ordering from the states right now will save you some cash aswell. Our dollar is strong so the capture which I have seen around 330.00 here you can get for 199 there. Yes you will pay a duty and shipping but you will still save some money.

Trev
I picked up a cudde at Bass Pro yesterday for $319.