Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 03-27-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Yup. My taxidermist just about had a stroke when he opened the bag and that guy was in it...... called me up all excited

I told him to dump it in the ditch near Ardrossan.

Would have looked pretty cool next to my sasquatch mount tho......
omg ,just about spewed all over the keyboard rereading this. LMAO.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:23 PM

Silver trading today for $21.88 an OZ

https://silvergoldbull.com/silver/1-...45-caliber-acp

You can push them in manually, no gun required
Old 03-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Banned

When i was a kid i always had a fear of werewolves my father had gunsmith make me a silver bullet and put it in a 7mm rem mag shell he shot an elk with the bullet i carried it with me since i was 5 till god probably 18 il try and upload a picture of it(i carried it as a teen for the memory it was more about the fact what he had done just so i would go with him. I sure will miss our time in the bush...
Old 03-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helim View Post
When i was a kid i always had a fear of werewolves my father had gunsmith make me a silver bullet and put it in a 7mm rem mag shell he shot an elk with the bullet i carried it with me since i was 5 till god probably 18 il try and upload a picture of it(i carried it as a teen for the memory it was more about the fact what he had done just so i would go with him. I sure will miss our time in the bush...
Now that's a cool story. Sounds like a great dad.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf308 View Post
well i finally got my silver bullet......2 of them actually. wow its been what 2-3 years in the making since i put up this post ? they are 45 acp calibre

or if its only one werewolf i can hit him at a safe distance while praying, then if he/it gets past that ill have a close in shot .....or walk up and give em the ole double tap ,execution style with the 1911,after saying something cool first

werewolves wont stand a chance now

thanx so much Rman , i was laughing so hard at the overall responses i hadnt even noticed you were serious on taking up my offer,wasnt till i re read it a while later for a laugh that i noticed your reply.
You are gonna be some torqued if you get attacked by 3 werewolves. Better to have and not need...blah blah blah.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helim View Post
awesome.thanks for sharing . yeah i didnt like werewolves either as a little guy (looking back i shouldnt have watched such horrible shows..... my liitle guy sure aint gonna .....at least when mom aint around ,hehe, )
Old 03-27-2014, 09:41 PM

If armies shot silver and gold bullets at each other, wars wouldn't last quite as long.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:09 PM

You'd think that would be the case. Hate is a powerful thing. Once they ran out of gold and silver they'd switch over to platinum and diamonds when they ran out.

Should just be the leaders in 15 rounds of bare knuckle boxing. I'm sure they would think twice about starting something.
Old 01-25-2018, 05:48 PM

Where was is that you saw this thing that gave you the idea to ask about silver bullets?
PS were its eyes red?
Old 01-25-2018, 06:48 PM

Default Werewolves + Vampires

I glad you received your silver bullets, But in reading over the thread I wondered if mixing silver solder pellets with hardwood pellets, in a shot shell would be useful on either werewolves or vampires. It might not kill them but I'm sure it would make them very sick. They probably wouldn't do zombies any good either. I may have to roll out a box or two of these just to be on the safe side.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:08 PM
Banned

And this adds value?.....How might I ask? Just axing?
Old 01-25-2018, 07:09 PM
Banned

And this adds value?.....How might I ask? Just axing? I was under the impression that this forum was meant for serious shooters, looks as though I was wrong.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:27 PM

^ what adds value ? Hey git .....eat a snickers .... your not yourself , get it done

Wow old thread resurrected..... oh man. Funny thread. Re read.

Last edited by wolf308; 01-25-2018 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:36 AM

Almost makes me want to dig around in the old record collection for The Five Man Electrical Band and their song about Billy the Werewolf.

Also interesting some of the guys off to band camp.