Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 02-06-2012, 04:40 PM

Default trout fishing!

does anyone know any good trout ice fishing spots here lethbridge besides duck lake???
Old 02-06-2012, 04:53 PM
jrs

Yup, lots of them. Go for a drive, and check out the stocking reports.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:53 PM

I'v fished police lake in the summer and have had some luck. Not sure what it's like on ice.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:55 PM
jrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissarmygeneral View Post
I'v fished police lake in the summer and have had some luck. Not sure what it's like on ice.
Its closed for a few more months...
Old 02-06-2012, 05:32 PM

i plan to go tmrw but dont wanna go all the way to duck lake if i dont have to, but i dont wanna just fish pike all day
Old 02-06-2012, 06:32 PM

This is the third time you've made this exact same thread. I replied with a list of about 20 lakes to the first thread. All you need to do is check your regs book and a map, search the forums a bit, or go to one of the lakes that are already mentioned.

EDIT: Never been to Duck Lake but google maps tells me its almost 2 hours. The list I gave is within an hour.. if you double the time limit, and include any lakes I've missed, the number of lakes you can fish within 2 hours of Lethbridge would probably go up to something like 40+.. just takes a couple minutes of looking around..

Last edited by Woody_16; 02-06-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:46 PM

Default Trout Lakes

Duncan, go out and buy Barry Mitchells Fishing Guide It will give you maps and locations of lakes in AB, whats in them and possible reg restrictions. It will save you a lot of Time and GAS money. The only thing it will not do is catch fish for you, but it will get you in the area
Welcome to the forum.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody_16 View Post
This is the third time you've made this exact same thread. I replied with a list of about 20 lakes to the first thread. All you need to do is check your regs book and a map, search the forums a bit, or go to one of the lakes that are already mentioned.

EDIT: Never been to Duck Lake but google maps tells me its almost 2 hours. The list I gave is within an hour.. if you double the time limit, and include any lakes I've missed, the number of lakes you can fish within 2 hours of Lethbridge would probably go up to something like 40+.. just takes a couple minutes of looking around..

what list. i actaully only have 1 other posted but thanks for being a dick n making my day. much appreciated.