Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-27-2015, 07:16 PM
Banned

Default Self-made billionaire, J Trudeau pledges billions of his own money

Justin Trudeau, in a glowing example of philanthropy has pledged billions from his own hard earned money to be given to third world countries to fight climate change.

Gotta say, the guy is putting his money where his mouth is. Good for him.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2...th-summit.html
Canada will make an additional five-year, $2.65-billion contribution to help developing countries tackle climate change, as the battle against global warming dominated the summit of Commonwealth leaders on Friday.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was greeted with applause by his fellow leaders when he announced Canada’s latest contribution to an international climate fund seeking to raise US$100 billion annually by 2020. The announcement came ahead of next week’s international climate change summit in Paris.

“Canada is back and ready to play its part in combating climate change and this includes helping the poorest and most vulnerable countries in the world adapt,” Trudeau said in a statement.

The contribution announced Friday was in addition to the $1.5 billion the previous Conservative government contributed to the United Nations fund. That means Canada has now exceeded the $4 billion target that environmental groups have been urging it to meet as its “fair share,” based on the country’s national wealth.

Wait....what??!!!
Old 11-27-2015, 07:17 PM

Rugatika, your updates are depressing.
Old 11-27-2015, 07:18 PM
Banned

This is just nefarious...the guys mouth cuts cheques that it can't CASH
Old 11-27-2015, 07:27 PM

..what a dam sham all this stupid natural warming crap is..
Old 11-27-2015, 07:29 PM

Old 11-27-2015, 07:55 PM
Banned

I did not vote for him
Old 11-27-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
best reply ever
Old 11-27-2015, 08:01 PM

I heard a good one. Liberal supporter on this subject.

"I thought when he said he would run a deficit, he would spend that money in Canada."

Just like those who voted NDP, they are learning the hard way...sigh.
Old 11-27-2015, 08:08 PM

Bad news is, we're gonna be a third World Country before he's done.

Grizz
Old 11-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Banned

Default Global waming/Climate Change is a SHAM

The Conservatives at least only paid lip service to this garbage....now we have a guy running the country who has never worked a hard day in his life who if offering up/giving up the tax dollars of Canadians to the largest wealth transfer in human history....and all for the BS crap shoot lies of "Climate Change"..what a fricken joke that so many "sheeple" are so stuck on this notion that is being spoon fed to them via the media.

One of the original Founders of Greenpeace has posted multiple videos on Youtube stating that "Climate Change" is a SHAM but still the "sheeple" dont pay attention.

Please let me win the lottery so I can transfer the money off shore and buy my own tropical island and use Canada as a country to have a valid passport.

FTH
Old 11-27-2015, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Wait wait wait!!
Please flash my memory first.

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."
Old 11-27-2015, 08:25 PM

Really? Climate change?

According to the WHO, more than 800 000 children die each year from diarrheal diseases; and most of these are contracted through the water they drink. Not only that, but nearly 800 000 000 people do not have access to an improved water source. How about we worry about people who lack the basic necessities of life and how we can help them, before we worry about teaching them about climate change?

"This Brittany is my most cherished possession — the darndest bird-finder I have ever seen, a tough and wiry little dog with a choke-bored nose and the ability to read birds’ minds." -Jack O'Connor
Old 11-27-2015, 08:31 PM

Is parliament in session? I guess I missed it. Why aren't expenditures like this debated in the House of Commons?
Old 11-27-2015, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by From The Hip View Post
The Conservatives at least only paid lip service to this garbage....now we have a guy running the country who has never worked a hard day in his life who if offering up/giving up the tax dollars of Canadians to the largest wealth transfer in human history....and all for the BS crap shoot lies of "Climate Change"..what a fricken joke that so many "sheeple" are so stuck on this notion that is being spoon fed to them via the media.

One of the original Founders of Greenpeace has posted multiple videos on Youtube stating that "Climate Change" is a SHAM but still the "sheeple" dont pay attention.

Please let me win the lottery so I can transfer the money off shore and buy my own tropical island and use Canada as a country to have a valid passport.

FTH

Oh, no, he's a substitute drama teacher you know..... really.....

Old 11-28-2015, 07:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinthesky View Post
Oh, no, he's a substitute drama teacher you know..... really.....

That pretty much sums it all up right there!
Old 11-28-2015, 08:46 AM

I don't know about anyone else but I'm somewhat tired of hearing this mantra of "Canada is back" from JT Kardashian and the media. Did we go somewhere on extended vacation? Not too fond of taglines to begin with but this one is incredibly irritating to me.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alacringa View Post
Really? Climate change?

According to the WHO, more than 800 000 children die each year from diarrheal diseases; and most of these are contracted through the water they drink. Not only that, but nearly 800 000 000 people do not have access to an improved water source. How about we worry about people who lack the basic necessities of life and how we can help them, before we worry about teaching them about climate change?
We don't worry about those people because there is no money in helping people who have no money. The money is in the wealth transfer of money from the middle class taxpayer into the pockets of the one percenters who run this world, control the media and make up these crisis to panic the population into voting to legislate laws to do something to prevent the next impending disaster. That legislation always involves the taxpayer paying and the one percenters holding the funnels to direct the money where they see fit . The majority of tax payers buy this hook line and sinker enabling the gov't and powers that be to rob them blind. The problem rarely gets fixed, continues to evolve but the appetite for the money transfer never stops. It takes the form of imminent danger to civilization, war's, terrorism, global warming, disease, environmental disaster. Rarely does a situation get fixed, if it does , we fall to the feet and worship the saviors that 'fixed' it, meanwhile another dire situation is created to keep that money transfer running at full tilt.

We as people are pretty much clueless as to how much we are played, manipulated and used by the puppet masters who are our keepers.

3/4's of the worlds problems could be fixed with 1/10th of the money we waste now, the only problem is it would put a crimp in thousands of billionaires efforts to become trillionaires. Those people come first, they make sure they always will and they are dependant on social engineering and deception to manipulate and ensure the constant dysfunction of worldwide society to enable the wealth transfers to happen.

Last edited by Bushrat; 11-28-2015 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:59 AM

SELF MADE??? The guy has not worked a frigen day in his life.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
I don't know about anyone else but I'm somewhat tired of hearing this mantra of "Canada is back" from JT Kardashian and the media. Did we go somewhere on extended vacation? Not too fond of taglines to begin with but this one is incredibly irritating to me.
I agree, that line has been grit in my shorts since I first heard it. Like, the only real version of Canada is one with an elitist French Canadian Liberal at the helm having a 'feel good' spending spree to make the rest of the world like us again?....Jesus wept.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 11-28-2015, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
I agree, that line has been grit in my shorts since I first heard it. Like, the only real version of Canada is one with an elitist French Canadian Liberal at the helm having a 'feel good' spending spree to make the rest of the world like us again?....Jesus wept.
People can't help but like you, if you're constantly passing out hundred dollar bills.

Grizz
Old 11-28-2015, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgavey View Post
SELF MADE??? The guy has not worked a frigen day in his life.
His hair got him elected, and when his trust fund or now we dear taxpayers cover the cost of his haircuts his hair keeps growing, therefore he is self made. No one grows his hair but him.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:51 AM

Default I just have to do this:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (35.1 KB, 37 views)
Old 11-28-2015, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri777 View Post
..what a dam sham all this stupid natural warming crap is..
Trouble is that the world isn't even warming now. That's why the brilliant 'scientists' at the UN's IPCC have founded the new term 'The Big Pause' to counteract the fact that they can't fathom why the earth isn't warming up according to their computer models.

Emperical evidence is a b!tch!!
Old 11-28-2015, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
We don't worry about those people because there is no money in helping people who have no money. The money is in the wealth transfer of money from the middle class taxpayer into the pockets of the one percenters who run this world, control the media and make up these crisis to panic the population into voting to legislate laws to do something to prevent the next impending disaster. That legislation always involves the taxpayer paying and the one percenters holding the funnels to direct the money where they see fit . The majority of tax payers buy this hook line and sinker enabling the gov't and powers that be to rob them blind. The problem rarely gets fixed, continues to evolve but the appetite for the money transfer never stops. It takes the form of imminent danger to civilization, war's, terrorism, global warming, disease, environmental disaster. Rarely does a situation get fixed, if it does , we fall to the feet and worship the saviors that 'fixed' it, meanwhile another dire situation is created to keep that money transfer running at full tilt.

We as people are pretty much clueless as to how much we are played, manipulated and used by the puppet masters who are our keepers.

3/4's of the worlds problems could be fixed with 1/10th of the money we waste now, the only problem is it would put a crimp in thousands of billionaires efforts to become trillionaires. Those people come first, they make sure they always will and they are dependant on social engineering and deception to manipulate and ensure the constant dysfunction of worldwide society to enable the wealth transfers to happen.
Why can't more people have this level of common sense

If I ever draw my sword on you, may the good lord strike me dead.

Luck is just an excuse for poor fishing

B.O.G warriors for life!!! Boots On the Ground!!
Old 11-30-2015, 06:45 AM

I don't see where it's his own money, the article says pledge our money, not his?
Old 11-30-2015, 06:57 AM
Banned

Default this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post

Easily the post of the week for sure!!!
Old 11-30-2015, 02:30 PM

Anyone know where I can apply for a job in this "Climate Change" industry. With the Oil bust in Alberta I am looking for my next cash cow. Seems like this industry will have lots of money to throw away.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alacringa View Post
Really? Climate change?

"those" people don't make for good selfies.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:56 PM

I think that Canadians of voting age should be issued shares/stock every time our govt decides to drop a wad of our cash.

and on another note; if I told bill gates he was too rich and where he should best spend the interest on his fortune, I would be called a communist and anti-capitalist. but I guess he is allowed to tell world governments how to spend their peoples cash.

I better start seeing some return on my investaxes soon.

when I'm healthy in my wallet, I care and share. when I'm not healthy in my wallet, I just care.