Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Prophet River Firearms

Old 02-13-2023, 03:57 PM
AO Sponsor

Default Rossi M92 20 in Blued 44 Rem Mag

We had a few of these just come in. always in high demand. We will post a link shortly once they are added to inventory.

---

Listed

Rossi - 44Mag - Model R92 Carbine - Lever Action Rifle - Walnut Straight-Grip Stock/Blued, 20" Barrel, 10 Round Capacity, Mfg# 920442013

all Rossi rifles:
Rifles \ Rossi

---

C: These rifles, specially the new ones made by CBC are great rifles, as good as Winchester, smooth and reliable action, solid as rocks and great overall finish, nothing to compare with the old Taurus made

P: We've sold , literally, hundreds in the last year or so (with other levers in short supply) and I don't recall any warranty issues (knock on wood)

---

C: Does Rossi only make the .454s every ten years or what? I have had a standing order with another dealer for over 2 years now with no end in sight... I would gladly buy from anyone who just had one for sale.

P: We've has these on order for a long time. They did have a 454 at SHOT -so, hopefully, they plan to do runs soon

---

C: Can a company such as yours special order a bunch (like 100 or 200) of these 454's? They would surely sell. Or is an order of 200 not enough for them to re-tool up do you think?

P: No, we are just a dealer. Gravel is the distributor and we can be certain there are thousands of these already on back order.

---

C: The 16" model has been or was discontinued for sure. Finding out any information beyond that has proven very difficult.

P: We just know they had a 454 at the Rossi booth in las Vegas at SHOT.....

---

C: You bring in lots of cool stuff so no doubt you'll get them if you can. What length and finish was on display?

P: Going by memory it was a 20" wood/blued rifle. I think I can likely find a picture on my cell if I look hard enough.
-Clay

---

This is the model we have on standing back order
924542093 : R92 454 Casull 20 " 9-RDS SS/HW

---