Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 05:20 PM

Ha Lefty you mailed it with the Dodge Dually equals Black Ram! Fat chick and his 12 post count lashing out at you just seemed to confirm it. Way to funny we all been played!!
Old 12-09-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganderblaster View Post
Ha Lefty you mailed it with the Dodge Dually equals Black Ram! Fat chick and his 12 post count lashing out at you just seemed to confirm it. Way to funny we all been played!!
Yup and for that reason I am out....thanks for the laughs.

LC
Old 12-09-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail Junkie View Post
Im kind of Neautral on this one because I dont know the truth....but what I learned from this thread is that there are more than a few big bucks in this spirit river area,and Im sure my cousin from Grand prairie will figure it out come next fall....keep the pictures rollin boys,cause were coming.....
I have alot of banked holidays, thx for the info see you there
Old 12-09-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baptiste_moose View Post
Lefty, u are someone that I used to look up to on this forum. One of the people that had an opinion that always seemed to matter. Like Cat or ISB. Through out this thread I have realized your true colors and you hold about as much credit as Hal once did. Welcome to the club of just being another member on an already over opinionated site. You are no longer the great that I once looked up to. It's sad.
I agree baptiste, lefty you have been fishing for a rise out people and just stirring a pot with no intention other than to see the response of people. Glad to see were almost done with this train wreck of a thread.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:51 PM

Black Ram will post again. You'll see. He's already proved he can't just keep his mouth shut.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:04 PM

Default Black ram

Actaully lefty "black ram" comes from the custom Rocky Mountain Rifle Corlanes in Dawson Creek builds. Its their new signature series called the "Black Ram". Amazing rifles. Check them out.!
Old 12-09-2013, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chick View Post
The crap that comes out of your mouth is second to none.........get a life buddy!
Shut up Fat Chick... Wow that feels good I have no chance of getting slapped or a skinny boyfriend wanting me to pay for disrespecting his woman.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:12 PM

Time to shut this one down children...

The snide comments between members is an embarrassment to all members on AO...
Old 12-09-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deercamp View Post
I agree baptiste, lefty you have been fishing for a rise out people and just stirring a pot with no intention other than to see the response of people. Glad to see were almost done with this train wreck of a thread.
Sorry I got caught up the mess guys....but you have to see the humour in this whole thing or am I the only bad sense of humour guy here?

LC
Old 12-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond k View Post
Shut up Fat Chick... Wow that feels good I have no chance of getting slapped or a skinny boyfriend wanting me to pay for disrespecting his woman.
I haven't read the last few pages, but this is funny!
Old 12-09-2013, 06:19 PM

It always seems to resort back to us fighting amongst each other. I'm as guilty as the next guy. Good luck in the off season Blake and continue to keep your nose clean as you'll see it will pay off. Merry Christmas everyone.
Baptiste out

Savage LTWT Hunter 111 - 6.5x284 Norma
Old 12-09-2013, 06:20 PM

Default Tax evasion

Quote:
If you have waiting list 1000's deep you must be the only outfitter in that scenario. A few I talked to here and at the Hunting expo in Houston all say the economy has hit them hard and bookings are way down. Dozens of allocations for sale in alberta might also be as a result of a soft economy. Probably a "slight" overstatement on your business. Also might want to be careful on statements you make like 250,000 in profit for 4 months work. Revenue Canada has a habit of checking up un these types of statements. Oh one more thing Garry Donald has apparently never made any offer to you to accept so might want to clarrify those comments as well.
Revenue canada has a tip line and pays you if they catch a tax cheat. How much did he claim to make?
Old 12-09-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Sorry I got caught up the mess guys....but you have to see the humour in this whole thing or am I the only bad sense of humour guy here?

LC
Hey lefty don't worry about people beaking you off. There are still many of us who always enjoy reading your posts.

You know a lot of guys are talking about jealousy and taking shots at each other. To me this thread is about how much illegal activity is done by not all but many outfitters of Alberta. In this particular thread one poor convicted outfitter is getting his back up against the wall and I can't believe how many guys are siding with him. When you see a pile of grain with deer standing over it I would bet that there is a stand or a blind within a couple hundred yards of the bait.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinyotes View Post
Hey lefty don't worry about people beaking you off. There are still many of us who always enjoy reading your posts.

You know a lot of guys are talking about jealousy and taking shots at each other. To me this thread is about how much illegal activity is done by not all but many outfitters of Alberta. In this particular thread one poor convicted outfitter is getting his back up against the wall and I can't believe how many guys are siding with him. When you see a pile of grain with deer standing over it I would bet that there is a stand or a blind within a couple hundred yards of the bait.
x100
Old 12-09-2013, 07:24 PM

Default big tines adventures alberta outfitter alberta deer hunting

Quote:
I think 3rd person blake aka blakes friend was way cooler. Real blake is all calling lawyer f bombing big money big buck you all suck kind of a guy. Now 3rd person blake aka blakes friend on the other hand was all about.............wait for it wait for it..............keep rolling blake. Way cooler.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:27 PM

Ate you done yet get real enough ....
Old 12-09-2013, 07:53 PM

My mom had a bunch of her menopausal friends over for wine the other night. I came over to 'rescue' my dad after they killed a few bottles. It sounded a lot like this in there.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:07 PM

Quote:

LC
Hardly Lefty. The black dodge dually crossed my mind more than once.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:14 PM

even micheal would chuckle at that! so i don't end up lumped in with black ram, it was an attempt at humor.
it's a lot of work to hang around this place. lee.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
The snide comments between members is an embarrassment to all members on AO...
Old 12-09-2013, 08:35 PM

I hate to jump into this dang it, but Lefty.... Didn't you scream for this thread to be shutdown, then jump back in with both feet??

If I am wrong shoot me.... But I can't stomach to go through it again...
Old 12-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Banned

Old 12-09-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed View Post
I hate to jump into this dang it, but Lefty.... Didn't you scream for this thread to be shutdown, then jump back in with both feet??

If I am wrong shoot me.... But I can't stomach to go through it again...
Nope wasn't me.... I never ask for comedy gold to be shut down....I'm a masochist

LC
Old 12-09-2013, 08:46 PM

Awesome Kurt505.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
That picture pretty much sums it all up.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchaga View Post
Years ago I went antelope hunting with an extremely reputable outfitter named Kim Bonnet of Bucks and Bulls Outfitters. We hunted private ranches in New Mexico and I was lucky enough to take a book antelope. Kim would have the guide gut the animal after the client field pictures, then we would take the antelope back to camp where it would usually hang over night and then Kim would take the bucks out and re-position them for his own professional pictures. He was good at it and he got great pictures for his promotion.This is a guy who had never indicated any thought of any illegal activity, he just liked to take his game pictures in a great setting with good light.

I read where someone says that Schmyr tried to run them off of a good hunting site on Crown land. Years ago I was hunting the South Ghost for sheep. I was at the site where the three valleys meet and was making the short hike up the hill to glass. Behind me, two guys appeared and started calling out to me. I meet up with these guys who begin to inform me I couldn't hunt these valleys. I asked why not and they tell me that they are not only members of Alberta Fish and Game Association, but they are committee heads. one was in charge of the Bird Game Committee and one was in charge of the Big Game Committee, and they were hunting this area. It was there turf. It was laughable except they were dead serious and wanted me to pack up and bugger off. I hunted a few days, but when I got back I tried to complain about these clowns to the Alberta Fish and Game Association but they were unapproachable. Kind of the same thing. There's bad in every bunch, Outfitters, Residents and AFGA members alike.By the way, does AFGA kick out members with game violations?
Does the AFGA profit directly from the sale of Provinal tax payer owned wildlife? To me thats the big difference. APOS members do and are allowed to continue to profit from said wildlife even after being convicted of wildlife crimes.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Nope wasn't me.... I never ask for comedy gold to be shut down....I'm a masochist

LC
Well my apologies then.... Someone did and it's gone off the thread....weird...

Meh.... Just changed oil in my snowblower...., watching it snow... Bring it dear Mother Nature!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed View Post
Well my apologies then.... Someone did and it's gone off the thread....weird...

Meh.... Just changed oil in my snowblower...., watching it snow... Bring it dear Mother Nature!!!
No sweat! The spark of this one has fizzled.....

I have a cold and feeling like garbage and travelled to Manitoba today so my foul state of health has translated into my mood....I ****ed enough people off for one day, New Years resolution is to be a better human being

LC
Old 12-09-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:

LC
Hey lefty i must have a horrible sense cause i have been chuckling right from the get go.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
No sweat! The spark of this one has fizzled.....

I have a cold and feeling like garbage and travelled to Manitoba today so my foul state of health has translated into my mood....I ****ed enough people off for one day, New Years resolution is to be a better human being

LC
Don't sell out!

It's the passion that keeps the forum going.

Have a few hot totties, maybe some pilsner to top it off, hopefully the hangover will outshine the cold and a couple aspirin chased with an eno will fix all.
Closed Thread