Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 10:28 AM

Not sure which one he is lefty... but i can tell you one thing Black Ram is in love With Blake and thinks he is god's gift to the hunting community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
I am confused...is "Black Ram" a friend of Blake or is it actually Blake?

....which part is truth and which are fiction?

Is this like when a guy needs some creme from the Doc but tells the Doc he needs it for a friend? Just to save some embarrassment?

Keep Rollin!

LC
The truth about the internet is that most of it is fiction.......
Old 12-09-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Trav View Post
I'm sure if you thought long and hard about it Blake you could figure out who I am. I've known you and your family a long time, hell I have sat and drank **** warm beer with your grampa cause thats the way he liked it. Your not the stud you think you are, and its really too bad you never got caught more often than you did. Your still a glory wh*re, and I have really enjoyed reading and adding to this thread. Getting under your skin really made my day. And unlike you, I really am out now of this one, but I will continue to read this thread and laugh at your expense. Have a good one bud...
Don't you "guide" for the infamous Dean Regehr from Sherwood Park?
Old 12-09-2013, 10:50 AM

Again, The pathetic keep "Rollin On". You select few are pretty sad. My 4 year old daughter appears to have more intelligence then you haters out there. Find something new to hate on or come up with a new original "fact" or "proof" in something. Good luck with that one. Its all out there now. You haters can keep speculating on your on your bogus, non truthful allegations against me and continue to make yourselves look more childish and pathetic. Again your comments on here are pretty much worthless in my opinion and will soon be forgotten about by most. But you haters will continue to cherish this time we had together and never live down the fact that people can and will make mistakes in life, pay their dues and can change all for the better. So get on with it. I know I sure have. Like 4 dang years ago.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ram View Post
Holy do I have a lot of supporters of out there. My inbox on here and on my FB page is flooding with positive support messages.
Obviously with some bad choices in my past I would naturally have a watchful eye on myself and outfitting operation. Since the conviction of "2" counts of trafficking wildlife (AKA selling 2 sets of deer horns) 4years ago I have been on the straight and narrow road providing legal ligit hunts to 100's of American clients. I play by the rules, don't do anything wrong, have all my permissions lined up well in advance, provide an excellent outfitting service to those who can afford to hunt with me. My client/waiting list is a few thousand men strong and business couldn't be better. The hunting has been pretty good as well. We have sent 1000's of inches of antler over the years back to the states with my clients. We run our hunts by the book. You just never know who may be watching, and with that said I'm not worried as I have absolutely nothing to hide. We run a clean show here. You people make it out to sound like I'm a poacher, therefore would mean that all the 100's of successful clients on mine over the years that have killed big games animals guided by myself are poachers too? Since they are the ones pulling the trigger or releasing the arrow? You people need to give this up already. I have endless American references that would testify to what a stand up honest outfit I run here. 100's of them couldn't be wrong. So I think its about time you guys go throw your gas on a different fire already. This ones pretty much burnt out.
-Outfitter Blake
If you have waiting list 1000's deep you must be the only outfitter in that scenario. A few I talked to here and at the Hunting expo in Houston all say the economy has hit them hard and bookings are way down. Dozens of allocations for sale in alberta might also be as a result of a soft economy. Probably a "slight" overstatement on your business. Also might want to be careful on statements you make like 250,000 in profit for 4 months work. Revenue Canada has a habit of checking up un these types of statements. Oh one more thing Garry Donald has apparently never made any offer to you to accept so might want to clarrify those comments as well.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Gone Hunting

What did your lawyer have to say???

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 12-09-2013, 10:57 AM

Further confused....didn't you tell yourself to "Keep Rollin"?

Not really hating on you (if your comment was directed to me) but just looking for some clarification on some confusing statements and rhetoric that you posted.

We're you embarrassed to post as yourself when you first came here....so you pretended to be a buddy of yourself?

LC
Old 12-09-2013, 10:58 AM

Best thread I've seen on this thread to date!! Classic
Old 12-09-2013, 11:11 AM

BIG BAITING ADVENTURE!!! Last years 220 over a nice yellow pile the night before harvesting him, but hey he dont do nothing illegal!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0983.jpg (48.6 KB, 457 views)
Old 12-09-2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail addict View Post
BIG BAITING ADVENTURE!!! Last years 220 over a nice yellow pile the night before harvesting him, but hey he dont do nothing illegal!!!
How'd you get your hands on this??? Pure Gold! Can't believe an outfitter would be dumb enough to let the public see him baiting the deer he's harvesting!
Old 12-09-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail addict View Post
WA...

While this does 'thicken the plot' somewhat, I just wanted to point out something:

You say that pic was from the night before the deer was shot. How do you know this?

also...the date on the pic says 11/08/11. The youtube vid says the deer was shot Nov. 10/2012.

No question in my mind that it is the same deer...and it definitely looks like a bait pile to me.

I am not stating one way or another my thoughts on this thread other than to say that I continue to be surprised.

But draw your own conclusions...

"There seems to be alot of urinating in breakfast cereal around here." - Rackman, 2010

"It is true, there are dead beat dads out there, and there are thousands of dead beat moms too, who live off the efforts of good men trying to do the right thing." -KegRiver, 2011

"You have social media to thank for turning everyone into self-righteous know-it-alls.." -random internet dude, 2015
Old 12-09-2013, 11:24 AM

No I don't guide for that guy.
And Diamond K. That is a true statement. I turn away hunters by the dozens week in and week out. The recession in the states has not slowed my outfit down in the slightest way. Allocations for sale? Not here, we are constantly on the look out to expand and buy more allocations. Like I said, business couldn't be better! Even though things have slowed down for a lot of outfitters with the down turn in the U.S economy, there's still piles of people down there with a lot of money. I could sell triple the hunts per year as I do now, I just don't have the allocations to do so. Nor do I want to be that "Big" of outfitter.
And with the cover story on Big Buck Mag. I have been in touch with Mr.Longman who how been in touch with Gary in talks to a cover story on His Magazine. They even had me send them a bunch of photos already to proof for the cover story. Again, true statement. They came to me with wanting to do an article and I told them I wanted cover story or I wouldn't do a story at all. Now at this time I've decided "not to do an article at all". No point, the world has already seen the tremendous 2012 220" whitey we killed. Although I'm a huge fan of the magazine and have been for 20years, I realize the story won't do much for my already jam packed booked years in advance outfitting business. All the article would be for, would be just for the sake of being in the magazine itself.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:29 AM

BIG BAITING ADVENTURES 2013 TROPHY -Or this years big 5pt that they killed over this scrape line the sameday the pic was taken, those leaves are sure yellow, but hes just that good to get pics at 9am and kill him by 3pm, **** these guys are good hunters
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1052.jpg (54.7 KB, 414 views)
Old 12-09-2013, 11:31 AM

Like his big tine adventure FB page and you can see it all 1st class he lovesto share his baited trail cam pics with the world. Then brag up the kills, this guys a firts class outfitter, theres more pics of the 220 in daylight and night standing in that same pile!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 11:36 AM

Now this should really start rockin........
Old 12-09-2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Now this should really start rollin........
Fixed it for you.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:38 AM

Maybe some of you already no this or don't. That in this province its legal to use and attractant in front of a motion camera for photo purposes. Yes its illegal to hunt over bait as we all know, but to the best of my knowledge its legal to do so for photos. I had a 1 on 1 meeting with a F/W officer face to face and he told me directly to my face that its legal to use an attractant for scouting and photo purposes. This came directly from the horses mouth. Not mine. I Also made 5 anonymous call across the province and talked to 5 different officers and they all told me the same thing. And they also added that its illegal to hunt over attractant. As we all know that. And to point out the that deer was killed no where near the where this camera was. And the date must have been wrong on the camera. The deer was killed on November 10th 2012. And to mention I also had nothing to do with the taking of this buck. It was found, scouted and killed by 1 of my guides. All I did was take field photos of the deer, skin, and cape the buck out. I've got all end covered and have done nothing illegal. So keep chirping gang. You really not getting anyway. Great Photo to I might add. Whata buck!
Old 12-09-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Back to the rigor comments. Did you Know it all's not read my post on the bucks neck being broke? And Yes Mike O was eligible to use a cross bow in our general archery season here in AB by taking the proper steps to ensure him to do so. Which included him getting a doctors note written from his doc in his home state, then mailing it up to me. Once I received it I took it to the local F/W to have it reviewed and approved. They approved it, issued him a license to hunt with a cross bow in general archery season. Pretty simple actually. Not sure why I'm even wasting my time explain things to, for the most part, such a hopeless, obvious non knowledgeable crowd. And yes I shoot shows for the outdoor channel with Jim Burnworth. So guess you can be jealous of that now too. And ya he Knows what happen. Have done 4 hit shows over the years, and just did another one this past bow season. Gonna be another home run for my already thriving Outfitting Business!!! Cheers to You Outfitter Haters!
I have enjoyed the shows you filmed with Jim and believe him to be a class act ,just wish you had come out here as yourself instead of posing as a friend . A good many on here are outfitter haters for good reason , there's no excuse to give them more fuel for their fires . Those of us that have / or do work for outfitters know the work that is involved in running the ship correctly . Sadly some outfiters don't have that work ethic / moral code that requires them to do it right . Hope things in your case are now cleared up and on the right side of the fence as you clearly do get the job done for clients .
Old 12-09-2013, 11:42 AM

If I was doing something illegal do think I'd really post it on social media for the world to see? MMmmmmmmm,Naaaa. Didn't do anything wrong. Keep digging. Your not getting very far.......
Old 12-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Gone Hunting

What did your lawyer say? Or was that more BS.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 12-09-2013, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H380 View Post
I have enjoyed the shows you filmed with Jim and believe him to be a class act ,just wish you had come out here as yourself instead of posing as a friend . A good many on here are outfitter haters for good reason , there's no excuse to give them more fuel for their fires . Those of us that have / or do work for outfitters know the work that is involved in running the ship correctly . Sadly some outfiters don't have that work ethic / moral code that requires them to do it right . Hope things in your case are now cleared up and on the right side of the fence as you clearly do get the job done for clients .
Thanx man, appreciate that. World is full out outfitter hatters. We know this will never stop. Its all quite hilarious in my opinion as they carry on, and their comments and B.S are so over looked by our Clients. They are pretty much meaningless to do so on their part in my opinion. But let them have their fun. I'm getting some enjoyment outa this. But on the other hand I regret lowering my self for time being to there level. But a man need to defend himself and fellow outfitter guides in the industry at times.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
If I was doing something illegal do think I'd really post it on social media for the world to see? MMmmmmmmm,Naaaa. Didn't do anything wrong. Keep digging. Your not getting very far.......
was hoping this wasn't directed at me ..yes you need to defend yourself , just be up front with all of it . People make mistakes and others can be quick to correct .
Old 12-09-2013, 12:00 PM

This is a broken record but I'm sorry dude I would feel sorry for you if you actually showed some contrition for your past. The second thing would be insisting on telling us how successful you are I'm sorry but that screams two things low self esteem or d bag. To put it in perspective it would make sense if people were busting on you for not running a successful business or calling you lazy. Obviously you aren't lazy and you and your guides do pretty good at finding big bucks. The issue seems to be that you were misrepresenting yourself, not acknowledging past mistakes, this kind of stuff leads people to believe that you are being shady, throw in the childlike bluster and bragging and you are totally crazy to think people will lap up your milkshake.
Seriously if the choice is " keep Rollin" or maybe "check yourself" or "slow your roll" which would you choose? I know guys like you that have made mistakes and genuinely felt bad for it and changed others not so much because they felt a huge need to impress everyone for whatever reasons. I know that you likeky at this moment aren't seeking AO members approval but maybe one day you will figure out what you're doing.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:05 PM

Default Quite the Read

Im kind of Neautral on this one because I dont know the truth....but what I learned from this thread is that there are more than a few big bucks in this spirit river area,and Im sure my cousin from Grand prairie will figure it out come next fall....keep the pictures rollin boys,cause were coming.....
Old 12-09-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
No I don't guide for that guy.
And Diamond K. That is a true statement. I turn away hunters by the dozens week in and week out. The recession in the states has not slowed my outfit down in the slightest way. Allocations for sale? Not here, we are constantly on the look out to expand and buy more allocations. Like I said, business couldn't be better! Even though things have slowed down for a lot of outfitters with the down turn in the U.S economy, there's still piles of people down there with a lot of money. I could sell triple the hunts per year as I do now, I just don't have the allocations to do so. Nor do I want to be that "Big" of outfitter.
And with the cover story on Big Buck Mag. I have been in touch with Mr.Longman who how been in touch with Gary in talks to a cover story on His Magazine. They even had me send them a bunch of photos already to proof for the cover story. Again, true statement. They came to me with wanting to do an article and I told them I wanted cover story or I wouldn't do a story at all. Now at this time I've decided "not to do an article at all". No point, the world has already seen the tremendous 2012 220" whitey we killed. Although I'm a huge fan of the magazine and have been for 20years, I realize the story won't do much for my already jam packed booked years in advance outfitting business. All the article would be for, would be just for the sake of being in the magazine itself.
And cue the slow clap

clap........ clap.......... clap............
Old 12-09-2013, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail Junkie View Post
Im kind of Neautral on this one because I dont know the truth....but what I learned from this thread is that there are more than a few big bucks in this spirit river area,and Im sure my cousin from Grand prairie will figure it out come next fall....keep the pictures rollin boys,cause were coming.....
X2!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 12:21 PM

No H380 that wasn't directed to you.

And I have acknowledged my mistakes from the past multiple times on this forum, face to face with landowners, the public, and my clients. I don't owe anyone on this forum anything. And I would pick "keep rolling" For the reasons being that I have picked up the pieces of a once shady past many years ago, continued forward with my chin up battling off all criticism I had to deal with past mistakes. Pushed forward deeper into this tough business called outfitting, made the best of with what I had and have turned a hunting hobby of mine years ago in to a successful ligament business that is very respected by many! I could have rolled over and quit what I was doing all them years ago despite the bad name I had created for myself but I pushed on. Its been a hard road to get to where I am today and am now proud of how I have changed as an individual and bettered myself as person and outfitter. So keep hatting on me if you all like. That's up to you. Again to those of you against me out there that's your choice. Everyone has a right to opinion. And that's fine. Your negative opinions won't slow me down or break my stride in setting out to accomplish the things I set out to do in this business or life in general.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:30 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Wow got dizzy a couple times reading this, than realized it's a freakin soap opera for outdoorsmen/women. Lets get this to screen now, maybe HBO will run it!
Old 12-09-2013, 12:41 PM

Really hard to actually stomach this thread, the corrosion to our heritage runs strong in the veins of our passionate people...
Old 12-09-2013, 01:02 PM

"A bunch of Hens cluckin" as my old man would say.
Closed Thread