Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-12-2012, 12:10 PM

Thumbs up Perry at Deluxe wall tent!!!!

I want to give a huge shout out to Perry at Deluxe wall tents. I needed a tent for our annual hunting trip and ordered it 3 weeks befor we had to leave. Tent showed up on time and worked perfectly for the duration of the trip. Perry was awesome to deal with and his customer service is second to none.

For those of you thinking about a wall tent Deluxe is that way to go. I sold my norseman because I needed a larger tent and wanted the internal frame. The Norseman was a great tent but the Deluxe is hands down a better built tent and the internal frame makes it so much easier to set up. When comparing the internal frame the Norsman looks super cheap compared to the Norseman. The angle kits from Deluxe are cast aluminum and far superior to the Norsman. I'll post some pics when I get them downloaded off my phone.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:15 PM

We used our Deluxe wall tent for the 5th time at thisyesrs moose hunting camp. Great set up. Deluxe custom built our to what we asked for and corrected their little hiccup, paid for shipping both ways.

Love the tent.

Our older tent was from Norsemen and we ordered the internal aluminum frame from the USA back in 96-worked great as our camp for winter sledding in Kakwa and moose camp in the fall.