Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish@ View Post
Dude there is clear margin between being racist like chubbdarter or stating the facts like i was previously. If that makes no sense to you than i could probably slap some sence in to that brain

And regarding WSS you could ask any one of us in fishing and we be glad to help you out because we know our stuff. But if you start PMSing all over the place like you did just above in the thread, we have the right to kick you out of the store.
what you call facts is just your opinion, you have no studies or proof of the crap you spew from your mouth.

kick me out i dont care i dont need advice from a guy of your knowlage..... do you recommend the rapala magnum rod? how about the shimano sedona reel? how about the symmetre? does it come in a 3000 or 3500? please explain the benifits of these products to others in the same price range!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter49 View Post
Chubb, do you know when they are coming out with a symetre 3250?
sorry dude...i dont sell tackle..lol
Old 04-21-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
yup uhh huh
And again a pointlest comment with nothing to support it.
Anyways, I am probably arguing with a 50 year old virgin who likes to **** people off on the internet

I have no life lol
Old 04-21-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
And again a pointlest comment with nothing to support it.
Anyways, I am probably arguing with a 50 year old virgin who likes to **** people off on the internet

I have no life lol

Your such a super star....you claim 99% percent of Chinese are poachers
You claim you know your stuff....hhhhhhahahhhhah....You know what everyone has told you...answering your questions in your threads.

yup sunshine...thats staying on point
Old 04-21-2011, 09:29 PM

Well sucks for you that you can't understand... not only ure one of those 300Lb american internent troll wannabes but u also have an IQ just enough to keep your heart beating. I am not saying anything anymore in this thread, cuz at the end all of you will be kissing my a s s
Old 04-21-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Well sucks for you that you can't understand... not only ure one of those 300Lb american internent troll wannabes but u also have an IQ just enough to keep your heart beating. I am not saying anything anymore in this thread, cuz at the end all of you will be kissing my a s s

hey Mishy..i got a hds-10 question for you....hhahhhhhahhahaaa
Old 04-21-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:

i am suprised wholesale sports doesnt give you a t.v. show? your knowlage and attitude are just amazing!!!! maybe they could call it fishing with a dumbas*.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
gone far enough now bud. just for kicks have a little look through this forum and see what kind of guy you're making assumptions about here. you may be lucky to still be employed tomorrow.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:46 PM

were all gonna be in trouble next week when mishy is running the gun department.....
Old 04-21-2011, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh View Post
were all gonna be in trouble next week when mishy is running the gun department.....
as long as he's not on the roof it'll be cool. one of the fine gents at the front door will look after any monkey business within the store.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:10 PM

the secruity gaurd is there to protect the emplyees
Old 04-21-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Da Fisherman View Post
So FH7 if you can/will turn racist, what does the people who are sponsoring you as their "Pro" Staff think of that? Does not seem "Pro" fessional!
.IDK what they think of it ask them yourself about me.no im not rassist. about a third of my new school is asian. and no not 99% of chinese poach. yes some do because they dont know any better but you goto be the judge of that and take matters into your own hands and conserve and teach them what our fisherys mean to us.
iv showed some chinese people at sylvan last year what our fishery means to us and showed him the rules ect and he says he understands and i see him time to time realsing his catches.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter49 View Post
I think what is the most interesting is that they made no announcement of glenmore being closed in the "new regs" part of the book. You would think that would be a priority. If the ice wasnt off so late this year, I'm sure you could of seen 50+ poachers out there in an evening right now.
This thread is the public announcment.

SRD sponsored it. Cost them a bucket of chicken, some pepsi and pibb.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:06 AM

Well, this has been interesting.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:30 PM
Banned

Sometimes I'm embarassed that I share the waters with some of the posters on here.

It's funny (not haha) that people blindly post on here under the stereotypical assumption that everyother poster is wonderbread white-like-me, almost trolling for a kindred, bigotted consensus.

Anyhoo, report poachers if you see them and if you spot a newbie to fishing of any ethnicity, point out some fishing tips and a few rules, it goes a long way. And if you are stumped for catching Lake Whitefish from shore at the height of Summer, go ask the Vietnamese what they are doing, even you might learn something.

[Out a McGregor this year a fellow was slaying Lake Whitefish, so I went and asked what lure he was using,,, he showed me that he cuts about a third off a Swedish Pimple and gives it a slight bend before putting the hook up near the middle. Later in the day, he brought over a cup of Pho']

Grow up and start being a Canadian. If not, at least post a picture of yourself so I know who I'm fishing near.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavMahler View Post
Sometimes I'm embarassed that I share the waters with some of the posters on here.

It's funny (not haha) that people blindly post on here under the stereotypical assumption that everyother poster is wonderbread white-like-me, almost trolling for a kindred, bigotted consensus.

Anyhoo, report poachers if you see them and if you spot a newbie to fishing of any ethnicity, point out some fishing tips and a few rules, it goes a long way. And if you are stumped for catching Lake Whitefish from shore at the height of Summer, go ask the Vietnamese what they are doing, even you might learn something.

[Out a McGregor this year a fellow was slaying Lake Whitefish, so I went and asked what lure he was using,,, he showed me that he cuts about a third off a Swedish Pimple and gives it a slight bend before putting the hook up near the middle. Later in the day, he brought over a cup of Pho']

Grow up and start being a Canadian. If not, at least post a picture of yourself so I know who I'm fishing near.
i have ethnic backrounds too over a third of canada do. my buddy is veitnamese too bad he cant fish that well but i still manage him to get a few eyes haha. our school trip is over half eithic people from all over by exchange students. hopefuylly the people who are knolagable in our class will teach them about our fisherys and conservation.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:14 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavMahler View Post

Amen to that, GM!
Well said.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
hey Mishy..i got a hds-10 question for you....hhahhhhhahhahaaa
I have a question about my HDS 5 did you get any help?
Old 04-23-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketrout View Post
I have a question about my HDS 5 did you get any help?
Kelly is playing easter bunny
Old 04-24-2011, 05:59 PM

I am very happy to see this regulation. I know that it will do wonders for the fishery. Now if we can get the trout limit down we will see some more monsters come out of there. Hard water is great but, I WANT A BOAT RIDE!!!! Where to go first? What days to take off work? Decisions, Decisions.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:08 PM

if you guys honestly want to see more browns out of there then can the chatter the lake doesnt need the publicity

Also another tip, a rule to live by in fact, KILL ALL OF THE PIKE YOU POSSIBLY CAN lagally of course, kill em all
even if you dont like em give em to your neighbor, im sure they wont mind some fresh fish!!
the only thing those vicious things do is kill all of the little minnows and TROUT in the lake
Old 04-24-2011, 09:09 PM

its its all good bye to the high teen pike....
Old 04-24-2011, 09:35 PM

sorry, but thats what is should be

if you guys wanna go catch pike go fish pcr or mac & trav or bruce etc

Glenmore doesnt need pike ,athey only kill the trout. its nice to be able to go and catch a decent size trout to eat.

Kill the chatter

Kill the pike & perch

and save the lake from the demon that is Alberta S.R.D.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:13 AM

I think it's pretty well balanced. The population of brown trout isn't in peril, I know because I seen this with my own eyes. I won't let out any secrets, but trust me, the trout population is fine. And killing all the pike accomplishes nothing. Yes, they eat trout. They also eat suckers, perch, and the burbot. Kill all the pike and you have a huge influx of perch and suckers, and especially burbot. Which are also a predator fish. Do you want to kill all of them too?
Old 04-25-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstalker View Post
if you guys honestly want to see more browns out of there then can the chatter the lake doesnt need the publicity

Also another tip, a rule to live by in fact, KILL ALL OF THE PIKE YOU POSSIBLY CAN lagally of course, kill em all
even if you dont like em give em to your neighbor, im sure they wont mind some fresh fish!!
the only thing those vicious things do is kill all of the little minnows and TROUT in the lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstalker View Post
sorry, but thats what is should be

if you guys wanna go catch pike go fish pcr or mac & trav or bruce etc

Glenmore doesnt need pike ,athey only kill the trout. its nice to be able to go and catch a decent size trout to eat.

Kill the chatter

Kill the pike & perch

and save the lake from the demon that is Alberta S.R.D.
Oh, hello God!

Some reading for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_God_(ethics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_complex
Old 04-25-2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofficer View Post
I think it's pretty well balanced. The population of brown trout isn't in peril, I know because I seen this with my own eyes. I won't let out any secrets, but trust me, the trout population is fine. And killing all the pike accomplishes nothing. Yes, they eat trout. They also eat suckers, perch, and the burbot. Kill all the pike and you have a huge influx of perch and suckers, and especially burbot. Which are also a predator fish. Do you want to kill all of them too?
The burbot eat perch and chubbs too.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:28 PM

Hey guys sorry for all the trouble i caused here the other day. I was wondering how you catch perch in glenmore. I tred lots of stuff at different depths and it never worked. what am i doing wrong?
Old 04-25-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Hey guys sorry for all the trouble i caused here the other day. I was wondering how you catch perch in glenmore. I tred lots of stuff at different depths and it never worked. what am i doing wrong?
i dont think you were going anything wrong just expressing yourself for this matter.the perch on the corner of the lake beside the bridge whre its weedy just use a slip bobber and a jhook/maggot or fly.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Hunter7 View Post
i dont think you were going anything wrong just expressing yourself for this matter.the perch on the corner of the lake beside the bridge whre its weedy just use a slip bobber and a jhook/maggot or fly.
By bridge you mean glenmore trail?
Old 04-25-2011, 03:59 PM

yeah iv seen em there hitting a small rap. went back another time and they were gone or wasnt hungrey
Closed Thread