Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 09-07-2008, 08:32 AM

Smile bowtech flatliner

hi guys i recently bought a bowtech flatliner from dallas at sherwood park archery lanes i was wondering if any one know anything about the bow i like it but i was wondering about the ibo speed etc i think it looks and shots vary well it seems compare abull to my friends 101 and 82nd airborne bow speed wise to me i just cant the bow i got ready to go for only 650 i seems to good to be true
Old 09-07-2008, 09:20 AM

does Sherwood park have bows on consignment?
Old 09-07-2008, 10:24 AM

I would suspect that the Flatliner is this years version of the deal that Bowtech had last year with the Tomkat. I bought a Tomkat last year all set up for $600 ish, I really like it and feel like it's better than a "bottom end" starters bow. If it's compareable I would guess that your flatliner is shooting in the 260 range.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Hoochie Papa

Cowboy Al has got it. It very closely resembles the Tomkat. It's available in Canada only. The IBO is pretty good. 315-318 I think. I almost bought one myself. They are a great deal from Bowtech. Ready to shoot at $650.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:00 AM

Cool

iam not shure if sherwood park consings bows or not you would have to talk to dallas and see i have not seen anythere on consignment but i dont know for shure i have hear the flat liner is any where from 300 ibo to about 325 ibo i was just lookin for a more accutarte speed like if anyone has shoot theres trought a crono and does spruce grove have crono if so i would drivr ther to test mine but if they dont i dont really want to drive an hour and a half to find out the dont seeing thats gas i out rageisly priced

Last edited by stinkynuts; 09-07-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:03 AM

yae i agree for the price and the equipment you get with the bow its really good
Old 09-08-2008, 07:23 PM

I bought the Flatliner about three months ago from sherwood park aswell. I don't know the exact speed either but i've shot a lot of arrows through it and have had no problems yet. Seems like a really good bow for the price