Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 09-10-2013, 10:40 PM

good for you nice thread
Old 09-10-2013, 10:55 PM

Congratulations!!!! Looks like a great first year!!!! Well put together commentary too!!!
Old 09-10-2013, 11:55 PM

Sorry for taking long to reply. Haven't been feeling well. I really appreciate the posts from you guys and girls! It would be so awesome to have a 'Ladies of ao night!' So didn't intend for that to sound dirty. Lol!

Jack&7, sorry if I made it sound like everyone was skunked! Haha! Just I was. It was fun though! I still don't know how you guys moved that fast on the ice. Hoping to try it again this year. This time I'll be more prepared. Lol!

Stop staring at my rack (best username on the board. Lol!) Have you put up your hunting threads yet? Word on the street is you're a force to be reckoned with! That's just awesome!

CanadianMedic, I don't have a great one that got away story yet unfortunately. My stories are more along the lines of "I once had a pike roll up in my hair and drop out." I've also got my hair caught in my reel. I really need to remember to tie my hair back. Lol!

Thank you to all of you for the support over the past year! Hoping to fish with more of you over the next year and catch some more fish. I hear its walleye season. Can't wait to feel better and get out there to catch some good ones!
Old 09-11-2013, 12:36 AM

Location: 3rd rock from the sun, formerly from 4th rock from the sun
Thumbs up

Two words "right on!!!" By the way your boots are perfect for fishing. Good for you on getting out there and having fun and not giving up. This is also a great thread and thank you for sharing your first year of fishing with all of us