Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-24-2019, 04:48 PM
Banned

Default Shannon Has Friends In High Places

Found this interesting, I don’t know if this has been posted here or not. Scary stuff.

http://www.snowandmud.com/land-use-i...ferrerid=33453
Old 03-24-2019, 04:58 PM

Well, if it was posted on facebook and the guy said it was not fake news... It must be true.

Thomas Sowell
Old 03-24-2019, 05:35 PM

I suspect we'd all be shocked at the interlocking relationships between political parties and activists. No party is immune.

Grizz
Old 03-24-2019, 06:39 PM

"Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning."
Old 03-24-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZR View Post
Found this interesting, I don’t know if this has been posted here or not. Scary stuff.

http://www.snowandmud.com/land-use-i...ferrerid=33453
Old news. I heard this a couple years ago. The link you provide comes from Apr 2017
Old 03-24-2019, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNP View Post
Old news. I heard this a couple years ago. The link you provide comes from Apr 2017
Yea I know it was just a reminder for in the upcoming election. The best part was Nothead started her campaign BS in Lethbridge cause they know they pizzed off a lot of people in Lethbridge. The promises they make, I’d just like to know where they were going to get all the money for their promises
Old 03-25-2019, 10:18 AM

Y2Y tried to get the town of Canmore to tack an extra tax on residents last year but thankfully due to letters to the editor in the local rag and public opinion it got shot down. What gets me is Canmore has some of the most expensive property and rental rates in the province so why are they even here when a storefront in say Milk River would be far less to rent. Just saying
Old 03-25-2019, 10:33 AM
Banned

Not fake news and overheard, by someone else and told by a 3rd or even 4th party, then posted on Facebook.

I’m surprised CBC didn’t run it as breaking news.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:47 AM

Perhaps they all started laughing because she doesn't have a hope in hell of re-election.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash8 View Post
Perhaps they all started laughing because she doesn't have a hope in hell of re-election.
I dont know, personally I think as outdoors men in general we are in our own little bubble. Don't get me wrong nothing would make me happier seeing Phillips out after this election, but I think the average person might be happier with her in Lethbridge. Lethbridge too is in there own little bubble being a little more insulated from O&G and more agriculture based. Time will tell.