Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 07-30-2012, 03:08 PM

Default Beauvais lake Ab ?????

I was reading a report on Beauvais Lake, Ab from Hook and Bullet.com...
Tell me if I'm wrong, I have fished this lake for a few years and the trout are great. However this site is saying >>>

Beauvais Lake is a lake located just 8.4 miles from Pincher Creek, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including northern pike, walleye and yellow perch here. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to Beauvais Lake. If all goes well, the perch will be hooked by your shiners, the walleye will be biting your tadpoles and the pike will be grabbing your large chubs.

Old 07-30-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exos lucius View Post
Tell me if I'm wrong, I have fished this lake for a few years and the trout are great. However this site is saying >>>

Beauvais Lake is a lake located just 8.4 miles from Pincher Creek, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including northern pike, walleye and yellow perch here. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to Beauvais Lake. If all goes well, the perch will be hooked by your shiners, the walleye will be biting your tadpoles and the pike will be grabbing your large chubs.

.... If you have fished it for a few years than you should know that there is Rainbow, Brown and Suckers...
Old 07-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exos lucius View Post

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best walleye fishin around IMO!!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCFisherman View Post
AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best walleye fishin around IMO!!

Dude.. Think hard about the trip... Get back to me.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Banned

Location: FTR Road in the summer (flyfishin), The bush in autum (huntin) the hills in winter (shreddin the pow

I have noticed that site has lots of other false reports. Like for lakes around here. It will say the lake or stream has fish like catfish, bream , carp......whats up with that site?
Old 07-30-2012, 03:22 PM

I know, just putting it out there as I see many fishing forums/ websites with such false information it's hard to keep reading!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:40 PM

I've looked at that website for a few different lakes as well, and my recommendation would be to never look at it again.

There are none of those fish in Beauvais.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarplayingfish View Post
.... If you have fished it for a few years than you should know that there is Rainbow, Brown and Suckers...
caught me a shark in there once, right after he ate the alligator we went to the bar and he took fifty bucks off me in pool and I bought the beer.