Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Great Pacific Salmon Lodge

Old 03-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Banned

Default GPSL at the Edmonton show!

Well with some last minute scrambling and some well placed connections, we have managed to secure space at the Edmonton Sportsmen show.

I have always wanted to see this show and now after all these years of hearing how great it was we get the chance to attended as a company.

It's a fantastic chance to yet again meet some new friends from A/O and to say Hi to some old friends. Please stop by the booth and introduce yourself.

This will give us all a chance to sit around and tell fishing story's from years past and to book your adventure with Great Pacific Salmon Lodge for the upcoming season.

We are Prince Rupert's ONLY Salmon Lodge and cant wait to share our passion with you.

The best way to enjoy any Salmon trip is to stay at a Lodge. Especially one located right between 2 of the 3 largest Salmon returning rivers in all of BC. Let us take care of you. NO cabs, NO looking for a restaurant, NO staying in a motel, NO wondering what your going to do with your fish, NO early morning trips to the 7-11 to get snacks for the day, NO worries! Just Great fishing followed by a Great stay at Great Pacific Salmon Lodge.

The fishing is OUTSTANDING in the Prince Rupert area. It's something everyone must experience to believe. Lets get you booked in for this summer.

Thanks
Jamie Hunt
Great Pacific Salmon Lodge
Old 03-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Banned

Wow!!! What a response. I as well am looking forward to meeting all of you.

The booth I am being told we are in is # 323.

As well we will be showing Outdoor Quests TV show featuring Great Pacific Salmon Lodge.

Make sure you find the time to drop by.
(As well, a A/O get together at a local watering hole wouldn't hurt my feelings!)

Come on Kannon.. Get organizing!!!!

Jamie
Old 03-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Banned

Some good changes for us coming down the pipe for the Edmonton show.

We are proud to be associated with Mya DeRyan.
Mya, does some seriously great work with a new (But ancient) way of mounting your fish.
I have seen her stuff and I must say it is fantastic.
I specifically fell in love with her "3D" type works. The web site doesn't do it justice.

Make sure you drop by our booth and have a look.

Here is a link
http://www.thefishrubber.com/

Thanks
Jamie