Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-14-2020, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I watched the video, and I saw no lives threatened, what I did see was a big attempt at drama, to make it appear that the police were threatening lives. Of course the police were armed, I would be too, if I was them walking into that situation, who knows if there are armed protesters in the vicinity prepared to use violence ?
Absolutely! RCMP don't carry guns for bear patrol.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 02-14-2020, 06:19 PM

The he/she in that video lost any credibility with me as soon as he/she started screaming about how this is genocide .I do wonder if we could ship some of them off to places where real genocide is happening
Old 02-15-2020, 09:08 AM

So when the blockades start popping up between Edmonton and GP, Calgary, FT mac, etc and all the semis are crippled too, will the RCMP arrest people for going through the ditch?

I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 02-25-2020, 03:50 PM

Default best video so far

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyCanad...1489767639806/

Old 02-25-2020, 03:53 PM

Old 02-25-2020, 03:55 PM

same thread

These are people identified as being at or having been at the CGL blockade. None are local and none are Wet’suwet’en. Of the first six arrested this week none were Wet’suwet’en or local and 5 of 6 were non-aboriginal.

They have been released without charges. The next day they were back out at a camp just outside the exclusion area.

Phillip Tait - Wet’suwet’en member ⬇️

“I am Wet’suwet’en from the Tsayu Clan. Since I’ve been up there I’ve never seen one hereditary chief up there… I’ve only seen two Wet’suwet’en.

These people are stopping me from going in and they are not Wet’suwet’en.

I find that really hard, feeling that I have other people stopping me to work on my own land”

🔴 Please share this so the truth is heard.

Old 02-25-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
Some resisting arrest, some assault on a police officer, but the officers are treating them way too gently.
Old 02-25-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
I like how the one guy looks behind him and there's nobody else there.
Old 02-25-2020, 04:10 PM
Banned

What a bunch of idiots.... I get a kick out of the guy posturing and rocking back and forth like he’s going to do something. And that extremely uninformed lady..... protect the land, protect the water, yada yada yada, the route they chose is way less environmentally sensitive than the route the few hereditary idiots are proposing.

It would be nice to see the real wet’suwet’en people go to each one of these cries for attention and straighten these idiots out.
Old 02-26-2020, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Perhaps people living in their neighborhoods, should meet them , and discuss the situation. Too bad that they don't work for a living, or a person could cause issues with their employment, like they are effecting other people's employment.
Old 02-26-2020, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Perhaps people living in their neighborhoods, should meet them , and discuss the situation. Too bad that they don't work for a living, or a person could cause issues with their employment, like they are effecting other people's employment.
Elauna Boutwell is from Edmonton

here she is - https://www.facebook.com/elauna.boutwell

Originally from Kenora. Says in Winnipeg for winter now.

Looks like she is white as white can be, and well travelled. Was in Uganda a while ago.

It appears doubtful she has employment, more than likely a sugar daddy or trust fund. Seems to do a lot of 'mission' work and I don't mean religion.

Old 02-26-2020, 10:50 AM

Thumbs up New Alberta Bill introduces fines for illegal protests

https://dailyhive.com/calgary/albert...B1kWIPz2QHIemY

The Alberta government announced today the introduction of a new bill, that, if passed, would create strict penalties for protesters blocking “critical infrastructure.”

Bill 1, the Critical Infrastructure Defence Act, imposes stiff new penalties on protesters who block critical, essential infrastructure, with fines of up to $10,000 and $25,000 for first and subsequent offences, as well as possible prison time of up to six months.

According to a release, the bill “would designate infrastructure such as railways, highways and pipelines as critical and create offences for trespassing, interfering with operations and construction, and causing damage.”

The release continues, “Corporations that aid, counsel, or direct the commission of an offence could face fines of up to $200,000. In addition, where a corporation commits an offence, the officer, director or agent of the corporation who directed or authorized it would be liable to penalty.”

Old 02-26-2020, 10:51 AM

Make it $2,000,000 for the companies and it will be worthwhile.

Second offense $200,000,000

Old 02-26-2020, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
This is just what the little lib boy wants to hear so they will use it to kibosh the project.
I believe that this will be the case. Turdo will bow to all the anti's and for the sake of peace in Canada he will cancel the pipeline. I think this was his plan all along. And its working in his favor right now.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:13 AM

The privileged few who never had to work for a living will never sympathize with those who do. They believe they are above the rest and exist to show us "the way." Without climate alarmism they would have very little to do.
I read yesterday that 9% of fn income in western Canada comes from the o&g industry. The other 91% is taxpayer funded. Squashing o&g projects that can help fn only makes them more dependent on government hand outs and subsequently poorer and more agitated. The anarchy industry needs fn to stay hungry. Without angry fn support they have no teeth.
Some fn know they're being used. The rest are their own worst enemy.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunluvr View Post
The privileged few who never had to work for a living will never sympathize with those who do. They believe they are above the rest and exist to show us "the way." Without climate alarmism they would have very little to do.
I read yesterday that 9% of fn income in western Canada comes from the o&g industry. The other 91% is taxpayer funded. Squashing o&g projects that can help fn only makes them more dependent on government hand outs and subsequently poorer and more agitated. The anarchy industry needs fn to stay hungry. Without angry fn support they have no teeth.
Some fn know they're being used. The rest are their own worst enemy.
Most of the 'fn' support I see on tv and online are young well dressed angry white people screaming the cause. I doubt any of them have been anywhere near a reserve.

https://www.facebook.com/debunkinc/v...5846329401722/

Old 02-26-2020, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Most of the 'fn' support I see on tv and online are young well dressed angry white people screaming the cause. I doubt any of them have been anywhere near a reserve.

https://www.facebook.com/debunkinc/v...5846329401722/
Another reason for the masks.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:56 PM

Now they are openly committing acts of terrorism, by starting fires on the tracks as trains are passing . This has gone far beyond protesting, and the police need to step in, before this escalates into people being injured or killed.
Old 02-26-2020, 01:05 PM

WTH is our country becoming????

Trudeau is likely doing pocket yoga while everything goes down the crapper.
Old 02-26-2020, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
I like how the one guy looks behind him and there's nobody else there.
Not enough tazer content, I wanna see those vacuum-brained idiots twitching like bacon in a frying pan

Trudeau recently passed legislation to treat indigenous people with even friendlier and more velvety kid gloves in court. Of course this will only embolden those among them who are prone to criminal activities.
Old 02-26-2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
Not enough tazer content, I wanna see those vacuum-brained idiots twitching like bacon in a frying pan

Trudeau recently passed legislation to treat indigenous people with even friendlier and more velvety kid gloves in court. Of course this will only embolden those among them who are prone to criminal activities.
So don't arrest them, clear all media from the area, pepper spray them, then beat them down with batons , and drop them off a few miles away . Then tow and impound their vehicles. Then see how many come back, and repeat until they give up.
Old 02-26-2020, 01:24 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

Didn't take long for the protesters to reappear at the "dismantled" site in Ontario...

https://globalnews.ca/news/6597465/r...avel-protests/
Old 02-26-2020, 01:45 PM

But Trudeau said it is “extremely concerning“ about these latest acts of terrorism. That should fix the problem.
Old 02-26-2020, 02:26 PM

Looks like they have the right idea, dont stop the trains, keep on rolling. Time for more criminal charges for vandalism, public mischief, etc.

Old 02-26-2020, 02:35 PM

This is nothing that a dozen super soakers filled with gas and a couple packs of matches wouldn't solve in a hurry.

How n the name of all that is good and just is this not considered domestic terrorism???
Old 02-26-2020, 05:05 PM

If the Mohawks do have AK-47s at the blockade, then the police need to go and take them away, and arrest anyone involved with the prohibited firearms.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...on/ar-BB10r0gH
Old 02-26-2020, 05:16 PM

Quote:
If the Mohawks do have AK-47s at the blockade, then the police need to go and take them away, and arrest anyone involved with the prohibited firearms.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...on/ar-BB10r0gH
Never going to happen. Iirc the government gave those to them for sustenance hunting..

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 02-26-2020, 06:17 PM

Mounting rocket launchers to the locomotives should offer adequate protection. Fight fire with nepalm.

Old 02-26-2020, 06:26 PM

Belt fed full auto ak. 223. Fmj.

If that’s what they got then they better arrest them
Come out with your hands up.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:37 PM

how about they install the V plow blades on all trains and keep on chugging away.

or better yet. Have the goverment announce that all treaty and welfare cheques are now being delivered by train. That should clear up any blockade in a hurry
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" 1935-Adolf Hitler