Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who will win Tuesdays election
Obama 155 58.05%
Romney 113 42.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 267. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Banned

Well looks like The Muslim, Liberals can rejoice tonight they have re-elected their leader..
Old 11-06-2012, 09:19 PM

Default This race is done...

Obama will stay in.

There's really no way, from what I can see, for Romney to get to 270.

Keystone will go ahead.

Whoa... CNN just declared Obama.
He carried Ohio.

Wow.
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 11-06-2012, 09:22 PM
sheephunter

No surprise, Obama just declared elected.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:24 PM

Obama is the winner
Old 11-06-2012, 09:27 PM

Republicans have 4 years to find a better candidate. Romney almost had it, just couldn't push over the hump. Obama was ripe for the picking, mitt couldn't pull it off. Any thoughts for who is up in 2016? Chris Christie new jersey ???
Old 11-06-2012, 09:28 PM

Obama kicks butt...
Old 11-06-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabeticKripple View Post
OBAMA!!!!!

Wooooooo!

Suck it Romney lovers
You are pretty classy, sir.

I will agree with Rocky's post. CPT420 I can give you your opinions, but Rocky's post was anything but ridiculous. They chit flinging has been ongoing from the left forever and a day. There is no way anyone here can top it.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:29 PM

The Gods of the Copybook Headings are smiling.

Time to think about deer hunting......and donate to the CPC. They will need money to have any hope of taking us through the coming assault.

Hugo Chavez is happy. Sean Penn is happy. Michael Moore is happy. So is Ahmadinejad. Putin will sleep soundly tonight, too.

Cheers.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:41 PM

mit romney wont tell people what he wants to do, just what he stands for. what a crock it changes all the time. hes a financial speculator whos money depends on exploitation of situations and rules brought about at the behest of special interests. banks have been allowed to gamble with americans depositer money since clinton although he was against it he finally caved for some reason. credit default swaps and derivatives which are feedback loop timebombs if left unregulated and other things republicans have fought obama tooth and nail since the financial crisis to keep these things as they are they have been largely successful. i dont understand how people can say republicans will be fiscally responsible when wall street is regulating the financial system not the government and republicans want it that way. too bad obama could not get it done and he has no momentum his reforms are stuck
Old 11-06-2012, 09:42 PM

Default Who had won Tuesdays election

Although Romeny and the other US officials were having a lot of concerns on Obama's policies. Infect Romeny was having a very strong case against Obama to win the election. But Obama still manages to win the 2012 Election.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabeticKripple View Post
OBAMA!!!!!

Wooooooo!

Suck it Romney lovers
Really?
Old 11-06-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbomber View Post
Republicans have 4 years to find a better candidate. Romney almost had it, just couldn't push over the hump. Obama was ripe for the picking, mitt couldn't pull it off. Any thoughts for who is up in 2016? Chris Christie new jersey ???
I suspect in 2016 the economic and political reality may be very different than today.

And not in a positive way...
Old 11-06-2012, 09:54 PM

Ohio`s even. Called to soon.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
Hmmm I wonder where we could find information that would settle this?

How about the link I already provided and you ignored!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Bla...imidation_case

There was a criminal investigation started by the Bush administration but it was dropped before Obama took office. The two men were instead the target of a CIVIL suit brought by the justice department. The civil action was ultimately narrowed by the justice department after Obama took office amid much controversy.

This is detailed in the report of the action taken by the US Civil Rights Commission which you can find here:
http://www.usccr.gov/NBPH/05-14-2010_NBPPhearing.pdf

Additional Reference provided by a New York Times article here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/26/us...ther.html?_r=1

You're a slippery bugger Rocky so I wouldn't be surprised if you manage to find some way to explain this away as well. It's remarkable to me how you manage to keep facts from informing your opinions on such a consistent basis. It's really an amazing talent.
I think the word you're looking for is fanaticism.

- wildly excessive or irrational devotion, dedication, or enthusiasm

Happy to see they elected the lesser of 2 evils. Can't stand either of them though.

Honestly, you elect a pseudo-conservative, neo-con, mormon billionaire.

You got it coming America.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doetracks View Post
You are pretty classy, sir.

I will agree with Rocky's post. CPT420 I can give you your opinions, but Rocky's post was anything but ridiculous. They chit flinging has been ongoing from the left forever and a day. There is no way anyone here can top it.
Oh please.

Everyone has chit on their face and on their hands whether the left or the right.

I'd consider that at least...an even match.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:00 PM

Democracy is what it is. North America has moved to the center and no party that flirts with the fringes will ever be in power in the foreseeable future. During the last month, Romney charged towards the center but too little too late. Congratulations to Mr. Obama and American voters. The sky will still be in place tomorrow inspite of all the fearmongering. Next time ... can you say President Hillary?
Old 11-06-2012, 10:08 PM

jeez i was joking haha. i dont follow elections, and have no idea what each platform was. just trying to stir the pot..... looks like i did.

i just knew obama was gonna win because based on history, its been a long time since a president hasnt served 2 consecutive terms.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesky672 View Post
Oh please.

Everyone has chit on their face and on their hands whether the left or the right.

I'd consider that at least...an even match.
thanks pesky it gets tiresome with the more radical right wingers always saying lefties are arogant and holier than thou and everything that makes me want to post "i know you are but what am i?" not saying your a lefty god forbid
Old 11-06-2012, 10:16 PM

America made the wrong choice tonight. Ron Paul was the #1choice and failing that , romney was the fiscal conservative the usa needs right now. Unfortunately obama had the black vote and under 30 vote locked up. Watch for another trillion dollars in debt in the next 4 years. Good job America
Old 11-06-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Obama kisses butt...

"From my cold dead hands!"
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Thomas Jefferson
"Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often
and for the same reason." - Mark Twain
Old 11-06-2012, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260 Rem View Post
Democracy is what it is. North America has moved to the center and no party that flirts with the fringes will ever be in power in the foreseeable future. During the last month, Romney charged towards the center but too little too late. Congratulations to Mr. Obama and American voters. The sky will still be in place tomorrow inspite of all the fearmongering. Next time ... can you say President Hillary?
president hillary thats brilliant and classier than suck it romney lovers there i said that too
Old 11-06-2012, 10:21 PM

Funny thing is, that when the final numbers are crunched.......Alberta voters are still dumber than Americans. We'll both pay for it in the end.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbomber View Post
Karl rove said jeb bush in 2016.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:23 PM

Now Obama can stop the pandering delays he was doing to Keystone as those protestors votes are in. My last few plumbing union newsletters basically go on to say he's in their pocket, and gave him the organized labor endorsement. I really don't like some of the politics surrounding unions, but I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.....
Old 11-06-2012, 10:26 PM

Republicans aren`t unified. From the radical right wing warvangelicals, to the fiscal conservative tea party, the all the moderates, they have to realize that they are not all going to get what they want. Romney was the perfect canidate to beat Obama, but at the end of the day the are unable to get it done. If Romney acted like a moderate in the beginning he might of won this thing.

The GOP have to figure out how to attract woman and minorities. I don`t know how they apeal to these demographics without alienating more of their base. What scares me is that if I was a betting man the next nominee for the GOP could be someone like Jeb Bush, a Florida govenor with a latino wife. Oh well, good nite everyone.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
Now Obama can stop the pandering delays he was doing to Keystone as those protestors votes are in. My last few plumbing union newsletters basically go on to say he's in their pocket, and gave him the organized labor endorsement. I really don't like some of the politics surrounding unions, but I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.....
Id bet Rugs or Rockey a bottle of scotch each that Keystone is a go in a year. The delay was do to the election, and I agree with you Keystone will get done.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:29 PM

hard to beat the obamacare and welfare, remember millions depend on the working, so to have free everything from obama, compaired to working for it the lazy will swing only one way, and also dont forget easier access for illegals there too if obama got in again.

not to mention watch the stock market drop and alot of small businesses go poof in the next couple years because of the obamacare taxes, yep, america just got worse., alberta is going to suffer, wait, canada is going to suffer.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pophouseman View Post
America made the wrong choice tonight. Ron Paul was the #1choice and failing that , romney was the fiscal conservative the usa needs right now. Unfortunately obama had the black vote and under 30 vote locked up. Watch for another trillion dollars in debt in the next 4 years. Good job America
Romney is a fiscal conservative?

Do you think he was going to cut defense spending?

Do you think he was going to adequately regulate the financial sector?
Old 11-06-2012, 10:33 PM

I wonder what the financial markets will say about this tomorrow. Will the Loonie go up or down as a result?
Old 11-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pophouseman View Post
oh yeah,

Ron Paul #1 for sure.