Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 08-12-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrow397 View Post
Anti liberty, and sociopathic desires to control other peoples lives, impressing your version of right and wrong on others has EVERYTHING to do with it!

Same beast, with many faces.

You simply cannot face this topic without challenging your own flawed moral compass.

I feel sorry for you......
I'm sorry how am I controlling your life? I made an opinion. I have thousands of them. Here.. I think pedophiles should be gone forever

Don't feel sorry for me, I live a great life, and I'm surrounded with amazing people.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
I agree 100%

Pottymouth for PM!

I would jail the entire fricken works for life if I could, users, growers, distributors, everyone. New jail under the ice in Antarctica.
If this pottymouth guy gets elected PM, I probably will move to Uruguay. And not for the legal pot either!
Old 08-12-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKSniper View Post
If this pottymouth guy gets elected PM, I probably will move to Uruguay. And not for the legal pot either!
First $100 is on me!
Old 08-12-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
I'm sorry how am I controlling your life? I made an opinion. I have thousands of them.

Don't feel sorry for me, I live a great life, and I'm surrounded with amazing people.
You support the whole sale harm (and destruction, if they resist) of those that use and possess a plant....

You have been made aware of this, and yet you do not care about those people and continue to support the harm and destruction.

You are, based on this, by definition; a sociopath.

Civilians and cops died during prohibition, killing each other. Now we can sit around with our American friends and enjoy a good scotch......

Makes those lives lost PRETTY SAD AND POINTLESS EH!?

But the destruction of a kid's future (and maybe his death if he resists the state too much) is just fine and dandy with you if he has a bag of dope on him...

I was wrong when I said you guys that think like this need their moral compass overhauled....

You have no moral compass.

You lack empathy and compassion for those that are not identical to you and support their harm and destruction in order to justify your personal identity. This is the definition of sociopathy.

This is why I feel sorry for you.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
anti guns have nothing to do with anti drugs...that's why your not getting a response... But in your world somehow they are related, and i'm not interested in discussing it.
Lol. Take your ball and go home.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
First $100 is on me!
Mucho Gracias!
Old 08-12-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKSniper View Post
Lol

No, go to Bora Bora! Ave you checked out the fishing and beaches?

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 08-12-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrow397 View Post
You support the whole sale harm (and destruction, if they resist) of those that use and possess a plant....

You have been made aware of this, and yet you do not care about those people and continue to support the harm and destruction.

You are, based on this, by definition; a sociopath.

Civilians and cops died during prohibition, killing each other. Now we can sit around with our American friends and enjoy a good scotch......

Makes those lives lost PRETTY SAD AND POINTLESS EH!?

But the destruction of a kid's future (and maybe his death if he resists the state too much) is just fine and dandy with you if he has a bag of dope on him...

I was wrong when I said you guys that think like this need their moral compass overhauled....

You have no moral compass.

You lack empathy and compassion for those that are not identical to you and support their harm and destruction in order to justify your personal identity. This is the the definition of sociopathy.

This is why I feel sorry for you.
Do you have kids?

Would you want someone trying to sell drugs to your child?

Would you want your child to be exposed to friends that do drugs?

Peer pressure and bullying are huge in schools today. Would you want your child to be pressured into drugs?

Why stop at Weed?

One thing opens the door for something else later. We already have legalized examples. Should we continue down the same path?

Yes I have strong negative feelings towards drugs. But that's my opinion! Not because anyone said, but because I choose too!

Last edited by pottymouth; 08-12-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
It's an opinion !! LOL ... It has nothing to do with credibility. I didn't once bring any sources or journals or other information into it. I'm just voiced my opinion and now I'm sitting here entertaining .... because people don't like my opinion...
So what your saying is its just your opinion, even though you state in the quote above that you have never looked into it, researched anything, experimented etc etc...... Your opinion was an opinion. But by not doing any of the above, it now maked any of your opinions MOOT.
Best pick a topic to debate that you researched or know something about. You are moot in this thread now.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Do you have kids?

Peer pressure and bullying are huge in schools today. Would you want your child to be pressured into drugs?
Come on now pm how is that any way differnt from alcohol based on legality? We have laws for that no? Pm is not a crazy in the fact that his belief is not on par with some one elses.its an opinion ..on ..the .. net. ??
Old 08-12-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Do you have kids?

I got pressured into "drugs" in high school (if you actually consider marijuana a drug) and I turned out just fine. I got offered everything under the sun and then some more and never took anything else...ever! Just because someone has an occasional toke doesn't mean they will turn out a homeless meth head living in the alley.
P.S. If you don't want drugs offered to your kids, I'd either homeschool them for their entire school career or move to another planet for their schooling, drugs are here and they are staying, it's just the way it is. Marijuana should be the least of your concerns for your childrens safety and well being.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Lol

No, go to Bora Bora! Ave you checked out the fishing and beaches?
Not jumpin on the one man potty band wagon yet Ken???? Lol.
Layin low for awhile yet?
Old 08-12-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickrel pat View Post
So what your saying is its just your opinion, even though you state in the quote above that you have never looked into it, researched anything, experimented etc etc...... Your opinion was an opinion. But by not doing any of the above, it now maked any of your opinions MOOT.
Best pick a topic to debate that you researched or know something about. You are moot in this thread now.
Pat, don't put words into my mouth. I have done research, and a lot of it. I choose only to state my opinion!

If you shot a 150 class whitetail, and I choose to call it small ! Do I need research to back up my opinion?
Old 08-12-2013, 07:20 PM

wow, so much for rational conversation here.

Comparing weed to rapists or meth heads is no different then anti's saying that gun owners want to have nuke's and grenade launchers.

If marijuana is evil because it is a gateway drug to cocainne and meth, what are cigarettes when it comes to children? I bet youth start at cigarettes before marijuana, afew of my friends went that way as a teenager. Would it be fair to call all smokers unmoral evil baby killers that should be locked up for supporting the destruction of the earth and Al Qaeda? Nope, and I wouldnt.
And I dont think cigarette smokers would appreciate it. But thats being rational.

Ive met people who had to smoke medical marijuana, One was for chronic pain, I'd rather they smoke pot then kill themselves via ulcers from naproxen and melt their brains with an opiate (morphine).

I beileve it's organized crime that distributes most of the marijuana, but I think if your convinced it's some muslim terrorist group saving pennies for anthraxmthen you've been listening to too much mainstream american media. Not that I support organized crime, I would rather let the government tax the snot out of it though then support organized crime, and have it at an age limit of 21.

I think less teenagers would find it alluring if it wasnt illegal.

Having said all that, I dont smoke, and dont have any present close friends that smoke, but dont see any rational in condemning it.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Do you have kids?

Why stop at Weed?

One thing opens the door for something else later. We already have legalized examples. Should we continue down the same path?

Yes I have strong negative feelings towards drugs. But that's my opinion! Not because anyone said, but because I choose too!
Repeat what you said above but insert booze or cigarettes as the example.

the problem with your argument is you are determining the severity and the acceptable use of a drug by whether it's illegal or not. So smokes and booze pay for our hospitals and they are ok because legal? There is not one single case of cancer or ailments due to pot use, quite the opposite actually as proven by another poster and thousands of other examples proven medically. Show me one example where booze and cigs cause positive health results.

News flash, alcohol and tobacco are drugs.

If you actually own a liquor store, you have to be the biggest hypocrite ever. You actually said booze and smokes don't have effects on other people. Second hand smoke from a cig has far worse effects than pot. That is a medical fact, do some reading and educate yourself. The discussion is about pot, not crack. People can smoke pot and not turn into a crackhead, that is the core of your opinion and clearly wrong.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:33 PM

I never said booze doesn't affect other people. Reread it.

Again.I've said booze and smokes are drugs...thanx

And I purposely used the word drugs so you could replace it with those two. But its funny no one answers my questions.....but I feel the same towards all drugs and my children, including the legal two.

Only difference is, booze and cigs are now easily accesable because they are legal. Weed is not, and essentially harder to get into the hands of kids. We don't need another substance in the hands of impressionable people. Its too late for the other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouty View Post
Repeat what you said above but insert booze or cigarettes as the example.

the problem with your argument is you are determining the severity and the acceptable use of a drug by whether it's illegal or not. So smokes and booze pay for our hospitals and they are ok because legal? There is not one single case of cancer or ailments due to pot use, quite the opposite actually as proven by another poster and thousands of other examples proven medically. Show me one example where booze and cigs cause positive health results.

News flash, alcohol and tobacco are drugs.

If you actually own a liquor store, you have to be the biggest hypocrite ever. You actually said booze and smokes don't have effects on other people. Second hand smoke from a cig has far worse effects than pot. That is a medical fact, do some reading and educate yourself. The discussion is about pot, not crack. People can smoke pot and not turn into a crackhead, that is the core of your opinion and clearly wrong.

Last edited by pottymouth; 08-12-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:43 PM

I think booze distributers are retards. Anyone knowingly selling that stuff with all the knowledge we have on booze is a retard. I wonder how many lives they have took? Probably a few kids gone under due to people selling booze to the wrong people..... There ya go. How do these booze venders sleep at night?
Just my opinion maybe.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
I think booze distributers are retards. Anyone knowingly selling that stuff with all the knowledge we have on booze is a retard. I wonder how many lives they have took? Probably a few kids gone under due to people selling booze to the wrong people..... There ya go. How do these booze venders sleep at night?
Ziiiiiiiiiiiiing bloop!

I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 08-12-2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
I never said booze doesn't affect other people. Reread it.

Again.I've said booze and smokes are drugs...thanx

And I purposely used the word drugs so you could replace it with those two. But its funny no one answers my questions.....but I feel the same towards all drugs and my children, including the legal two.

Only difference is, booze and cigs are now easily accesable because they are legal. Weed is not, and essentially harder to get into the hands of kids. We don't need another substance in the hands of impressionable people. Its too late for the other stuff.
Dont fly.
Its harder for teenagers to get booze than it is pot!!! Even though booze is sold legally... Your point dont fly. Sorry.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Dont fly.
Its harder for teenagers to get booze than it is pot!!! Even though booze is sold legally... Your point dont fly. Sorry.
Really? Not for the majority of people in this country.

Just walk upstairs to Dad's liquor closet and take. Give big brother cash to go get some.. legally.

you can't be serious right?
Old 08-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:

Just walk upstairs to Dad's liquor closet and take. Give big brother cash to go get some.. legally.

No differnt than pot ,honest . Dads top drawer,big brothers buddy . Come now . Poll state by grade 7 most kids have been offerd.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:

Dam serious. Kid makes a call. Meet somewhere. Smokin a joint. All within 20 mins. Its that simple.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Dam serious. Kid makes a call. Meet somewhere. Smokin a joint. All within 20 mins. Its that simple.
Guess I grew up in a different circle....
Old 08-12-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Souds like the RCMP need a heads up on cracking a drug peddling ring.

Anyone got the balls to stop some crime?

Likely not in this crowd.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Souds like the RCMP need a heads up on cracking a drug peddling ring.

Anyone got the balls to stop some crime?

Likely not in this crowd.
Umm.... Theres 10s of thousands of these "rings" as you call them. It aint stopping.
Put on your cape and go save the world from pot.... Lol. You may even be a comic book hero some day.... " weed man"... Lol.
While your at it.... Go thump out the booze venders too. Booze vender is no better than a pot vender.... Just has a licence to kill...(just leave your buddy pottys store alone though.k?)
Old 08-12-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Umm.... Theres 10s of thousands of these "rings" as you call them. It aint stopping.
(just leave your buddy pottys store alone though.k?)
Back to the 'Freddy and everyone was speeding on the highway so I was just keeping up with traffic' argument?

'But Mooooooom, all the other kids had a toke when they turned 11......"

You have a problem with a legal store selling legal retail goods but illegal items are fine because everyone does them?

That's a warped way of looking at things Pat. You know better than that. You ARE a BETTER man that that.

I admit freely that my wishing that the world was rid of illegal drugs, alcoholics, criminals and yes crime will never happen, but is it wrong to wish something good for the life of my Children and my Grandchildren, and all that follow?

People can take a stand, speak up and do what they can to help what is right, or they bend to peer pressure, be sheep and get trampled in the stampede. I prefer to fight back, and help when I can. Yes I have called the RCMP.

I pity the poor fools that have lost their lives being sheep.

Choose your own path, just don't belittle or ridicule me for wanting a better life for my family (and everyone else's too.)

If I had my way and was in control, I would drop a decades worth of frivolous spending on garbage that does nothing more than to line the pockets of dirty politicians at all levels; ***edited to remove any new fights over picking one example over another*** and payoffs to shut up people, ridiculous pension plans given to immigrants etc and wage full blown war on the scourge of our society, everyone that has/will benefit from the production and distribution of illegal narcotics.

Jail the bastards for first offense for 10 years, and yes life for second offenders in my new Antarctic under the ice penitentiary.

but thats just me.

Old 08-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Back to the 'Freddy and everyone was speeding on the highway so I was just keeping up with traffic' argument?

'But Mooooooom, all the other kids had a toke when they turned 11......"

You have a problem with a legal store selling legal retail goods but illegal items are fine because everyone does them?

That's a warped way of looking at things Pat. You know better than that. You ARE a BETTER man that that.

I admit freely that my wishing that the world was rid of illegal drugs, alcoholics, criminals and yes crime will never happen, but is it wrong to wish something good for the life of my Children and my Grandchildren, and all that follow?

People can take a stand, speak up and do what they can to help what is right, or they bend to peer pressure, be sheep and get trampled in the stampede. I prefer to fight back, and help when I can. Yes I have called the RCMP.

I pity the poor fools that have lost their lives being sheep.

Choose your own path, just don't belittle or ridicule me for wanting a better life for my family (and everyone else's too.)

If I had my way and was in control, I would drop a decades worth of frivolous spending on garbage that does nothing more than to line the pockets of dirty politicians at all levels; ***edited to remove any new fights over picking one example over another*** and payoffs to shut up people, ridiculous pension plans given to immigrants etc and wage full blown war on the scourge of our society, everyone that has/will benefit from the production and distribution of illegal narcotics.

Jail the bastards for first offense for 10 years, and yes life for second offenders in my new Antarctic under the ice penitentiary.

but thats just me.
At some point if most were honest we would be in you jail sir. I also know that a law cannot criminalize the populace at its inception. See gun registry.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just my opinion maybe.
x2

We never had a problem getting booze when we were underage.

Thankfully hahaha.

There are 2 arguments in this thread:

The first is rational and weighs the evidence.

The second is emotional and ends there.

Gotta love a guy who is a legal drug dealer condemning a far, far less problematic substance.

The hypocrisy is a little depressing really.

Potty, if you did the same thing you were doing now, but during prohibition, YOU would have been the criminal and demonized.

Prior to 1923 cannabis was not prohibited in Canada and someday our current prohibition will end.

Then what?
Old 08-12-2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish gunner View Post
At some point if most were honest we would be in you jail sir. I also know that a law cannot criminalize the populace at its inception. See gun registry.
For doing illegal narcotics? Or other crimes?

Old 08-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
For doing illegal narcotics? Or other crimes?
Narcotics are a specific form of drugs . If polls are to be believed then the vast majority have used illegal drugs. If only once. So end up in stalag antartica.. Imo speeding is much more harmful than cannabis.