Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-30-2015, 06:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
If I did, I would be along side you condoning the beatings of children......
So should this woman be in jail or not?

I support her all day long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlmCf1Kj2o
Old 04-30-2015, 06:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
If I lie to a cop, I get charged... Did you get the point where the cop fabricated evidence to cover his own arse? If the video didn't exist, the fellow beaten would have been dragged through the courts.

Are you seriously OK with that?
Again by your standard, I must assume you are a criminal because there is no video showing otherwise and people in Edmonton commit crime.

Are you OK with that?
Old 04-30-2015, 06:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
Ya she looked like a reliable source.
What a hogwash story.
This whole story is going to go on and on and on.
Who are you talking about? The second prisoner in the van was male.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expmler View Post
So should this woman be in jail or not?

I support her all day long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlmCf1Kj2o
I support her all day long too. You don't see the difference of a mother swatting her son and 2 grown men who already have a child subdued(very violently), and close fisting her with hay makers to the head? Anyway... I believe you do see the difference and are just looking for reaction/trolling, or your so far into this that you can't admit it to save face for yourself for looking foolish, that you would rather keep rolling with what your saying and looking more silly instead of manning up and admitting it. I can't believe you compared a mother swatting her sorry assed son home and a young girl being beaten by grown men. Have fun with this thread. Good morning
Old 04-30-2015, 06:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
I support her all day long too. You don't see the difference of a mother swatting her son and 2 grown men who already have a child subdued(very violently), and close fisting her with hay makers to the head? Anyway... I believe you do see the difference and are just looking for reaction/trolling, or your so far into this that you can't admit it to save face for yourself for looking foolish, that you would rather keep rolling with what your saying and looking more silly instead of manning up and admitting it. I can't believe you compared a mother swatting her sorry assed son home and a young girl being beaten by grown men. Have fun with this thread. Good morning
x's 2. I applaud the mother in this case. If you saw her interviews, she did say that some of his friends are already dead and out of 6 kids that was the only son she had.

Sometimes tough love is unavoidable, and I don't exactly call being open handed slapped by a woman painful!
Old 04-30-2015, 06:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
What if it was a cop instead of the boy's mother?

Would you support that?
Old 04-30-2015, 06:55 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwestalta View Post
I don't understand what is gained by any of this?
Practice for the real thing.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 04-30-2015, 06:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
What if it was a cop instead of the boy's mother?

Would you support that?
Being slapped is Way Better then being shot or having your neck broken!
Old 04-30-2015, 06:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmhunter View Post
x's 2. I applaud the mother in this case. If you saw her interviews, she did say that some of his friends are already dead and out of 6 kids that was the only son she had.

Sometimes tough love is unavoidable, and I don't exactly call being open handed slapped by a woman painful!
One of her daughters is in the police academy.

I wonder which child SD thinks more highly of.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Again by your standard, I must assume you are a criminal because there is no video showing otherwise and people in Edmonton commit crime.

Are you OK with that?
I'm thinking lexor is right, you're playing games with devil's advocate.

Man gets beaten for no apparent reason, he's charged with assault police officer, officer claims fear for his life. Turns out he lied, video evidence comes out showing that he lied. Had that video not come out, an innocent man would probably be in jail.

But I must be a criminal because there's no evidence...

They charged buddy tavares after Mantler kicked him in the face. Video evidence, gotta love it.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
One of her daughters is in the police academy.

I wonder which child SD thinks more highly of.
Mom always told me not to throw rocks at the train cars across the road. Did it anyway, cop was driving by and I hit it with a rock. Wasn't pretty.

Old 04-30-2015, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Who are you talking about? The second prisoner in the van was male.
Yes but the person who gave the official statement was a 2nd party female.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Regardless of the police behavior. If you are black you have a legal right to riot and destroy private property and injure, maim or kill someone if you have a point to make. And no one has any business asking what that point is.
As Democratic President hopeful, Hillary Clinton what said of similar circumstances, "What difference does it make"

Bad cops need to be dealt with.

Rioters and looters should be shot on sight.

There is a castle doctrine in the U.S. They need to apply it with extreme prejudice.
Froggy

do you truly believe rioters n looter should be shot???
Thats harsh and opens up huge problems and probably a civil war.
But if someone was destroying my property I would feel the same.

what is this castle doctrine you speak of?
Old 04-30-2015, 09:37 AM

Baltimore police report delivered a day early. Unfortunate there was so much destruction to help the police expediency. Private CCTV coverage also uncovers an unreported stop by the paddy wagon en route to jail. The cops hid the stop, who would've thunk such a thing......
Old 04-30-2015, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Where did I say that? Just so I got this right you think 12 year old kids should be allowed to run around a town park with pellet guns? I'm sure a few 12 year old kids have glocks as well.
You said if you're not a criminal you won't be killed. So the kid was a criminal and deserved to be shot dead because he used bad judgement (as kids do) and played with his pellet gun at the wrong place? You really think the cops' reaction was correct? If so I'm done talking to you as I may as well discuss this with a fence post.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
And there it is.
Because its a salient point. People's in that country trusted their police and government "knew best" so did not question what was happening.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Your attempt to further the narrative that all cops are hunting and executing innocent black men is pathetic.

What next, going to bring up the Nazis?
Who said all cops are hunting and executing black men? WHO??? Cops that abuse their authority and lie about it are the problem. ONLY THOSE, so please stop with the "if you criticize one cop you are criticizing them all".

It's not the honorable cops that caused the mistrust in the US and that are causing the mistrust here. It's the abusers and liars that are, and the fact that they do not get dealt with appropriately is the reason people are getting angry.

Do you understand now?
Old 04-30-2015, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
Who said all cops are hunting and executing black men? WHO??? Cops that abuse their authority and lie about it are the problem. ONLY THOSE, so please stop with the "if you criticize one cop you are criticizing them all".

It's not the honorable cops that caused the mistrust in the US and that are causing the mistrust here. It's the abusers and liars that are, and the fact that they do not get dealt with appropriately is the reason people are getting angry.

Do you understand now?
And not every suspect arrested is an innocent victim of police brutality, racism, or profiling.

Do you understand?
Old 04-30-2015, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm thinking lexor is right, you're playing games with devil's advocate.

Man gets beaten for no apparent reason, he's charged with assault police officer, officer claims fear for his life. Turns out he lied, video evidence comes out showing that he lied. Had that video not come out, an innocent man would probably be in jail.

But I must be a criminal because there's no evidence...

They charged buddy tavares after Mantler kicked him in the face. Video evidence, gotta love it.
It is you that make the claim that all cops are bad and only found out by video evidence. It is you who said you distrust all cops on that basis.

I am simply making the same assumption about all citizens of Edmonton on that same basis.

Goose Gander.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper1 View Post
Baltimore police report delivered a day early. Unfortunate there was so much destruction to help the police expediency. Private CCTV coverage also uncovers an unreported stop by the paddy wagon en route to jail. The cops hid the stop, who would've thunk such a thing......
Link please.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
It is you that make the claim that all cops are bad and only found out by video evidence. It is you who said you distrust all cops on that basis.

I am simply making the same assumption about all citizens of Edmonton on that same basis.

Goose Gander.
Excuse me? Show me anywhere I said that?

Without the video evidence, the cops lies in these specific cases would have been valid. The cop clearly lied in the Barrie beating, the "victim" was charged. It was only AFTER the video evidence came out that the victim was cleared and the cop is now done. He's not a cop anymore.

If the video hadn't existed - the victim would likely be in jail. But you're Ok with that?
Old 04-30-2015, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Mom always told me not to throw rocks at the train cars across the road. Did it anyway, cop was driving by and I hit it with a rock. Wasn't pretty.

I'll ask again, which kid do you respect more.

The rock throwing son or the daughter in the police academy?
Old 04-30-2015, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'll ask again, which kid do you respect more.

The rock throwing son or the daughter in the police academy?
Again, I was a rock thrower, never been arrested or charged with anything. Learned a good lesson that day, i'm sure this kid got a good lesson too.

Never seen too many 16 year olds in the police academy.

Not every kid is good, not every parent is wonderful either - kids with great parents screw up as well...

Again...

Old 04-30-2015, 12:13 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
Froggy

do you truly believe rioters n looter should be shot???
Thats harsh and opens up huge problems and probably a civil war.
But if someone was destroying my property I would feel the same.

what is this castle doctrine you speak of?
Yes, Yes I do.

The rioting and looting has nothing to do with Freddy Gray, Freddy Krueger or Fred Flintstone, and everything to do with mob violence and total break down of the rule of law and order.

I absolutely do NOT condone cops taking the law into their own hands and executing criminals , citizens or barking dogs. I apply that same standard to everyone else as well.

If someone breaks in to my home or tries to burn my house or my business to the ground or threatens the life and safety of my family, then they definitely deserve to be shot with extreme prejudice.

You want to protest, have at it. It is definitely your right and a great way to make a point.

Until someone comes up with retroactive birth control, if you want to riot and loot, then you definitely need to be taken out of the gene pool.

What kind of village idiot goes on national media and says we need to give the rioters room to destroy?

A guy who has been arrested 18 times, and is a residential pharmaceutical retailer dies in police custody and the nation is outraged.
A bunch of ghetto goblins attack and burn and loot and they should be given "room" to do it. Cops injured or killed? Well they deserve it.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 04-30-2015, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Excuse me? Show me anywhere I said that?

Without the video evidence, the cops lies in these specific cases would have been valid. The cop clearly lied in the Barrie beating, the "victim" was charged. It was only AFTER the video evidence came out that the victim was cleared and the cop is now done. He's not a cop anymore.

If the video hadn't existed - the victim would likely be in jail. But you're Ok with that?
You say "the cops" not "a few cops"

If I say "the citizens" of Edmonton are criminals that includes you.

If I say "a few citizens" of Edmonton are criminals that excludes you.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:28 PM

[QUOTE=Redfrog;2818068]Yes, Yes I do.

I absolutely do NOT condone cops taking the law into their own hands and executing criminals , citizens or barking dogs. I apply that same standard to everyone else as well

A guy who has been arrested 18 times, and is a residential pharmaceutical retailer dies in police custody and the nation is outraged.

Have a coffee Red, you're contradicting yourself

One city councilman wants more protests, he thinks it's the only way to change the status-quo.
The mayor just gave a news conference in front of a sign saying 'No justice, no peace'
The rioters are wrong, completely wrong, but the cops are also, & the cops are in the position to lead......
Old 04-30-2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
You said if you're not a criminal you won't be killed. So the kid was a criminal and deserved to be shot dead because he used bad judgement (as kids do) and played with his pellet gun at the wrong place? You really think the cops' reaction was correct? If so I'm done talking to you as I may as well discuss this with a fence post.
You hurt my feelings. Lol. Hold on a minute. I'm over it now. Whew thought it was going to be a bad one.
I'm not familiar with the story and I've got more important things to worry about like a probable gun owner talking to fence posts. You could try window licking if it makes you feel better as well. Should get some help or a friend would be a start. Just a suggestion.
As I said I don't know the whole story, just what I'm reading here. I do believe that things aren't all rosey down there. I do not believe I would be waiting to see if the 12 year old gun was real or not. I would be protecting myself the best way that I know how and with whatever means I have so I could go home at the end of the day safely. I would hope you would do the same for your family. Maybe fence post talkers feel different. I don't know.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:39 PM

Redfrog you have my support if you want to run for the job of sheriff of bodo.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
You say "the cops" not "a few cops"

If I say "the citizens" of Edmonton are criminals that includes you.

If I say "a few citizens" of Edmonton are criminals that excludes you.
There are are 1.25 million cops in the US,..there are bound to be a number of bad apples among them.
If only 1 % is bad that would mean there are at least 1250 bad cops in the bunch,..scary
Old 04-30-2015, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
You hurt my feelings. Lol. Hold on a minute. I'm over it now. Whew thought it was going to be a bad one.
I'm not familiar with the story and I've got more important things to worry about like a probable gun owner talking to fence posts. You could try window licking if it makes you feel better as well. Should get some help or a friend would be a start. Just a suggestion.
As I said I don't know the whole story, just what I'm reading here. I do believe that things aren't all rosey down there. I do not believe I would be waiting to see if the 12 year old gun was real or not. I would be protecting myself the best way that I know how and with whatever means I have so I could go home at the end of the day safely. I would hope you would do the same for your family. Maybe fence post talkers feel different. I don't know.
I don't understand some of your ramblings in this post and not going to try. I just want to know if you think the kid that got shot in the park deserved to be killed and if you think the police reaction was proper?